same sex marriage

Bottom line: if you want to keep something private and personal and no one else's business, don't drag it out into the public realm of politics and laws. If you do drag it out there, accept that you have given people the right to have, voice, and legally enact an opinion on it.
Like your marriage and dislike for gays?

I don't dislike homosexuals, dumbass. Please stop conflating your ignorant personal opinions with a universal objective standard of correctness. Just FYI, I'd bet good money I have more gay and bisexual friends than you do. That does not, however, require me to hold the same opinions about politics and public policy that they do.

I agree that the bible seems to be against homosexuality, but the bible in question was also under the charge of King James, who apparently had some homosexual relationships himself, or at least what was thought to be homosexual relationships..

But that aside- if a person is legally allowed to change their gender from a "plumbing" standpoint, and have a heterosexual marriage- that transgender person is still the same sex that they were before..

If a man turned into a woman, to be able to marry another man- it wont matter that he has a vagina all of a sudden- he still has a Y chromosome and is marrying a man who also has a Y chromosome..

So whats the diff?

Uh, yeah. The Bible was written by English scribes under the pay of King James. Didn't exist before that. No other older versions available, or anything like that. :cuckoo:

Doesn't really matter if you have an operation mutilating yourself. Sex is not determined by anatomy. It is determined by genetics, and genetically, you're still the sex you were born. Anatomy is just the most obvious visual clue other people have to reading your genetics.

But that aside- if a person is legally allowed to change their gender from a "plumbing" standpoint, and have a heterosexual marriage- that transgender person is still the same sex that they were before..

How do you determine sex, if not by anatomy?

If a man turned into a woman, to be able to marry another man- it wont matter that he has a vagina all of a sudden- he still has a Y chromosome and is marrying a man who also has a Y chromosome..

What about women who have a Y chromosome and don't know it?

Women who have a Y chromosome? Okay, SOMEONE was asleep in biology class.

How do you determine sex, if not by anatomy?

What about women who have a Y chromosome and don't know it?

Women who have a Y chromosome? Okay, SOMEONE was asleep in biology class.

Yes, it appears you were

Let me google that for you

Just FYI, I'd bet good money I have more gay and bisexual friends than you do
You're not a bigot because you can tell us exactly how many gays you know?

Do you not see the absurdity of your statement?

No, dumbfuck, I'm not a bigot because I don't just sit around on the Internet, playing at caring about people I don't actually know and wouldn't personally associate with, like you. You can disagree with my opinions all you like, but if you try to dismiss them as "nothing but homophobia", you just make yourself sound like even more of an ignorant elitist poseur.

Just FYI, I'd bet good money I have more gay and bisexual friends ***n you do
You're not a bigot because you can tell us exactly how many gays you know?

Do you not see the absurdity of your statement?

No, dumbfuck, I'm not a bigot because I don't just sit around on the Internet, playing at caring about people I don't actually know and wouldn't personally associate with, like you.

You have any evidence supporting your allegations?

I agree that the bible seems to be against homosexuality, but the bible in question was also under the charge of King James, who apparently had some homosexual relationships himself, or at least what was thought to be homosexual relationships..

So whats the diff?

You know........that's not a bad question. What if 2 gay men wanted to get married, one was the fem and decided to go through a sex change (kinda like that councilman in Florida).

Now....are you telling me that according to conservatives, as long as you have the current plumbing, it doesn't matter what sex you were prior to? You can get married if you have surgery, but otherwise no?

Which leads into the next question........what if someone is born with both male and female genatalia? Does this mean that you can marry either or none?

Sucking Idiot......as the resident gay hater, please feel free to answer these questions.

that means they can marry thierself, then if they die they wont have to worry about leaving the other something. haven't they heard of making a will thats what it all started from anyway their partner got left holding an empty bag.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YSHXJNV0D8]YouTube - Scientologist says it's "fine" killing all homosexuals[/ame] you must have me confused with this bunch, the frog fear none.

Non-heterosexual people scare you, don't they Froggy?

"Non-heterosexual" LOL!!! just another name for homosexual perverts :lol:

Just another name for homosexual perverts? For someone that claims to be a shrink, with a spouse for a doctor, you sure as fuck don't know much.........

Ever hear of a hermaphrodite? Those are people with both male and female sex organs. Now, I've seen your bullshit on here a lot Sucking Idiot, and you're probably gonna tell people that those people are also "homosexual perverts" because they could choose an operation to be just one sex, right?

Might want to talk to a REAL doctor sometime Sucking Idiot.

wouldnt that make you a-sexual, and hermaphrites half sexual?

I looked up the word in the dictionary.

It said:

def: a poster on the internet known as ABikerSailor

That would make him appealing to everyone then, also it would mean it's impossible for him to be homosexual. Hermaphrodites simply cannot be homosexual.

A-sexual is what I called it, but someone pointed out that that's not right since it means the ability to procreate without sex, but meh.

Hermaphrodite isn't a sexual preference, it's a physical state of gender, common in some species, very uncommon in ours, and a few species it's the norm. It's the presence of both genders in the person, both sex organs, though they are usually incapable of self procreation, they still need another partner though the gender of that partner is unimportant.

As said before, there are more things to sexuality and gender than people who are somehow anti-gay realize, more education is needed for those people. The world is a rainbow, nothing, absolutely nothing is simply "black and white".

The more the haters post, the more they reveal their ignorance.

It all goes to show that they fear what they do not understand.

The more the haters post, the more they reveal their ignorance.

It all goes to show that they fear what they do not understand.

it not hard to understand, its just discussing when you invision it, ugh!

Forum List

Back