same sex marriage

To condone gay marriage is to imply that it is not sinful. It is sinful: it breaks commandments:
the fifth: honor thy mother and father (no one introduces their toddler and brags they hope they will be a homosexual when they grow up)
ninth: you shall not bear false witness (homosexuals are not open about who they are and 'many' use deceit to gain partners)
tenth: thou shall not covet...anything that is thy neighbor's (if you are taking a partner from another family, hurting that family)

The commandments were given to help people to live together in peace. Homosexuality going against that many commandments, makes it hard not to have problems with others and society.

Acting on homosexuality is a sin. All of us have temptations we resist, and with the Lord's grace, beat. Homosexuality is a destructive behavior. It hurts families and communities (in general). Homosexuals should be treated the same way a gambler, alcoholic, drug addict, or anyone else that has a behavior they have trouble controlling. You love them, you pray for them and you let them know the choices they make are why their life is the way it is. If they accept the Lord's grace, their life can change (they may still be tempted, but it will not have the same power over them).
You do not pretend that everything is going to be okay, homosexuals are some of the lonliest people there are, once they are used. You do not pretend it is easy to overcome temptation. You do not pretend they are going to stay healthy in their later years. You can continue to pray and hope for them even after they have given up all hope; it will help with the Lord.
When someone does overcome their temptations and move closer to the Lord, they should be celebrated, not condemned.

:ahole-1: ALERT!

they're not really married cause, the preacher preforming the cerimony is apperently a fraud. how could you go against the book your preaching from. because the bible plainly says it wrong.

Okay ... then sever all legal ties to marriage, no more laws, and courts no longer get involved in it in any way. ;)

KK--that is totally unfeasible!! Think of the madness that will bring

Divorce Court will disappear forever!! Think about that important show before you carelessly talk about tossing out american lawyers meal tickets!!

Do you not care about the divorce lawyer? He is a human too!! He needs a job!! Something to call his own as well. Plus up to 50% of the settlement depending on skill.

Last edited:
they're not really married cause, the preacher preforming the cerimony is apperently a fraud. how could you go against the book your preaching from. because the bible plainly says it wrong.

Okay ... then sever all legal ties to marriage, no more laws, and courts no longer get involved in it in any way. ;)

Divorce Court will disappear air forever!! Think about that important show before you carelessly talk about tossing out american lawyers meal tickets!!

Do you not care about the divorce lawyer? He is a human too!! He needs a job!! Something to call his own as well. Plus up to 50% of the settlement depending on skill.

Well ... they could just take on the paternity test suits from Maury. :eusa_eh:

American Christians crack me up.

Ask, "Do you know any gays"? Answer, "And I don't want to either".

Ask, "Is gay a choice"? Answer, "Yes".

Ask, "Did you choose"? Answer, "No".

Ask, "Will a gay marriage destroy yours"? Answer, "No, of course not".

Ask, "Why not let them get married"? Answer, "Because it will destroy the institution of marriage".

Ask, "But not yours"? Answer, "Not mine".

Ask, "Where do gays come from"? Answer, "I don't know".

Ask, "Did you know that gays are the children of Christians"? Answer, "No way".

Ask, "What if your son was gay", Answer, "No way, I didn't raise him to be gay".

Ask, "But what if he were"? Answer, "I would have to disown him and that would be his choice".

And the ignorance goes round and round.

To condone gay marriage is to imply that it is not sinful. It is sinful: it breaks commandments:
the fifth: honor thy mother and father (no one introduces their toddler and brags they hope they will be a homosexual when they grow up)
ninth: you shall not bear false witness (homosexuals are not open about who they are and 'many' use deceit to gain partners)
tenth: thou shall not covet...anything that is thy neighbor's (if you are taking a partner from another family, hurting that family)

The commandments were given to help people to live together in peace. Homosexuality going against that many commandments, makes it hard not to have problems with others and society.

Acting on homosexuality is a sin. All of us have temptations we resist, and with the Lord's grace, beat. Homosexuality is a destructive behavior. It hurts families and communities (in general). Homosexuals should be treated the same way a gambler, alcoholic, drug addict, or anyone else that has a behavior they have trouble controlling. You love them, you pray for them and you let them know the choices they make are why their life is the way it is. If they accept the Lord's grace, their life can change (they may still be tempted, but it will not have the same power over them).
You do not pretend that everything is going to be okay, homosexuals are some of the lonliest people there are, once they are used. You do not pretend it is easy to overcome temptation. You do not pretend they are going to stay healthy in their later years. You can continue to pray and hope for them even after they have given up all hope; it will help with the Lord.
When someone does overcome their temptations and move closer to the Lord, they should be celebrated, not condemned.

Commandments are for Christians, not Homosexuals. You are thinking about S&M, aren't you logical4u?

Divorce Court will disappear air forever!! Think about that important show before you carelessly talk about tossing out american lawyers meal tickets!!

But the doctors have that job!! Look--now you are talking about taking food from the mouth from our great medicine men. With Obama taking over healthcare to boot!!

Madness, I say!! Doctors and lawyers on the street begging for the next meal!! That is not my conservative America!!

But the doctors have that job!! Look--now you are talking about taking food from the mouth from our great medicine men. With Obama taking over healthcare to boot!!

Madness, I say!! Doctors and lawyers on the street begging for the next meal!! That is not my conservative America!!

Well ... them I don't care about. :razz:

Gays are mentally ill and need psychological treatment.

Allowing them to marry is enabling their sickness.

fail.
Fudge packer homos are nasty disease spreading perverts who should be locked up for the protection of society.

Hate to break it to you Sparky, but straight people also pack fudge. The ones that don't are usually called "virgins" or "unmarried".

If you think sexual adventurism is bad, you can bet your wife or girlfriend (which I suspect you have neither) are getting it somewhere else. If they come home late with a "smirky smile" then you should definitely worry.

American Christians crack me up.

Ask, "Do you know any gays"? Answer, "And I don't want to either".

Ask, "Is gay a choice"? Answer, "Yes".

Ask, "Did you choose"? Answer, "No".

Ask, "Will a gay marriage destroy yours"? Answer, "No, of course not".

Ask, "Why not let them get married"? Answer, "Because it will destroy the institution of marriage".

Ask, "But not yours"? Answer, "Not mine".

Ask, "Where do gays come from"? Answer, "I don't know".

Ask, "Did you know that gays are the children of Christians"? Answer, "No way".

Ask, "What if your son was gay", Answer, "No way, I didn't raise him to be gay".

Ask, "But what if he were"? Answer, "I would have to disown him and that would be his choice".

And the ignorance goes round and round.

Acting on homosexuality is a sin. All of us have temptations we resist,

So you're gay. Well, I pity you that you should have all these feelings. You should visit a professional counselor so they can help you to understand that you can get past the indoctrination and live a full and happy life. You have my sympathy.

Suggestion, try to avoid religious nutbags. They will only bring you down. Filling your head with mystical crap that is simply not true. Good Luck. I hope this helped.

Did you know?
* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

The Bible is a book of growth. It gives examples of things that are wrong as well as things that are right. In the NT, Yeshua teaches that a man shall take a wife and the "two" shall become one. He was very wise.
The Bible did not condemn 'same sex' marriage, because it did not exist at that time. It would have seemed, unrealistic and not practical to participate in such a marriage (there would be no offspring, heirs).
Redefining words makes our lives and language more confusing and is used to hide, deceive others.
Rape of the same sex is practiced in nature, but as soon as the raped is able to take out the rapist, he does. Animals are not human and if you want to claim homosexuals are animals, that is your opinion, but do not use it as a reason to justify human behavior.

The Bible is NOT a book of growth. It's used by American Christians to shackle the brain. Dear Jesus, protect this country from your followers. Tell them to stop ruining the lives of people they don't know and have no contact with. Tell them to stop visiting medical doctors and instead go to "faith healers". Tell them there is not a reputable doctor in the US who doesn't believe in evoltuion and by going to these doctors, they are being hypocrites. Jesus, please tell your followers to go to school and increase the number of Republican scientists from less than 6% to 8 or 9%. Jesus please tell your followers to stop screwing up our public schools becuase they want mysticism taught over science. Please Jesus, if you are real, do these things.

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. John 14:13-14 NAB

Sigh, guess he's not listening.

Fudge packer homos are nasty disease spreading perverts who should be locked up for the protection of society.

Hate to break it to you Sparky, but straight people also pack fudge. The ones that don't are usually called "virgins" or "unmarried".

If you think sexual adventurism is bad, you can bet your wife or girlfriend (which I suspect you have neither) are getting it somewhere else. If they come home late with a "smirky smile" then you should definitely worry.
That's one of the stupidest posts I have read in a long, long time. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Who the frick cares if two people of the same gender want to get married? Certainly the government shouldn't care what is or what is not between the person's legs.

From a religious aspect, sure, their marriage may not be valid (depending on the flavor of the religion). But then the homosexuals don't have to subscribe to that religion.

It's no one's business but theirs and Gods. No one elses.

What about Tom Foley?
What about David Vitter?
What about Ted Haggard?
haggard-meth.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"Is it my fault I enjoy the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] taste of meth on a man's penis?"[/SIZE]

I think you are thinking of Mark Foley, Tom Foley is a democrat and not gay.

Who the frick cares if two people of the same gender want to get married? Certainly the government shouldn't care what is or what is not between the person's legs.

From a religious aspect, sure, their marriage may not be valid (depending on the flavor of the religion). But then the homosexuals don't have to subscribe to that religion.

Why is it that the only people who ask "who cares if two people of the same gender want to get married" are basically in favor of gay marriage?

Most people obviously don't care about gays wanting to marry, otherwise they would vote to legalize it. Indifference doesn't automatically mean permission. I don't care about gay marriage. I'm probably not going to ever vote in favor of it, either.

Marriage is for ugly people to secure a lifetime fuck.

Pretty much.

Well ... them I don't care about. :razz:

Gasp!

All my relatives are drs & attorneys!

Why is it that the only people who ask "who cares if two people of the same gender want to get married" are basically in favor of gay marriage?

Most people obviously don't care about gays wanting to marry, otherwise they would vote to legalize it. Indifference doesn't automatically mean permission. I don't care about gay marriage. I'm probably not going to ever vote in favor of it, either.

Marriage is for ugly people to secure a lifetime fuck.

Pretty much.

I guess the rest of my post saying that the government should stay out of it went ****zip**** right past ya?

I don't care if they want to get married. However, I DO care that the government has the power to decide who does. Thats a whole different ball of wax.

People who are against gay marriage are homophobic.

Like folks, jesus was probably gay and in every picture of him, he sure looks gay. Plus, catholic priests aren't allowed to marry (how gay is that?), they were once, but a gay pope ended that about 1000 years ago.
Plus, god told adam and eve not to eat the hetero apple so that adam could stay in paradise with him, but when adam and eve had sex, god kicked them both out of paradise, Like c'mon, how fucking gay is that?

People who are against gay marriage are homophobic.

Like folks, jesus was probably gay and in every picture of him, he sure looks gay. Plus, catholic priests aren't allowed to marry (how gay is that?), they were once, but a gay pope ended that about 1000 years ago.
Plus, god told adam and eve not to eat the hetero apple so that adam could stay in paradise with him, but when adam and eve had sex, god kicked them both out of paradise, Like c'mon, how fucking gay is that?

see what happens when those patients stop taking their meds.

That's one of the stupidest posts I have read in a long, long time. :cuckoo:

Like I said, if you think sexual adventurism is bad, you can bet your wife or girlfriend (which I suspect you have neither) are getting it somewhere else. If they come home late with a "smirky smile" then you should definitely worry.

Straight people like sex too. They eat at the Y. They..., well, either you know what I'm talking about, or you don't. Remember, keep on the lookout for that "smirky smile", the sudden "gaze off into the sunset with that sigh" and the quick "showers" after getting home from "work".

Forum List

Back