Same sex marriage

I would prefer you and he stop using logical fallacies to justify your prejudice.

OK.

You win.

I support gay marriage.

Now....I am curious.....what logical fallcies did I use to justify my prejudice?

I ask becuase I am confused seeing as I have supported gay marriage since the day it became a public debate....and been quite open about it on this forum.

Equating gay marriage with bestiality or sex with a rubber doll is a logical fallacy.

Is heterosexual marriage the same as sex with a rubber doll? If not, why is gay marriage?

Is heterosexual marriage the same as sex with a horse? If not, why is gay marriage?

The point, stupid, is no one gives a fuck in what or in whom you stick your dick. Seriously. It's none of our business. We don't give a fuck.
Does that help?

Yeah, that's your point. many Christians accept the Bible as the word of God and as such, God is the author of marriage which is a union of a man and a woman.

It really is that simple.

Did not God create man, and God was man: only in the end did God make woman. Woman was not part of the creation myth – women were an after thought. If you look at it, God is a man, God made man in his image. When I look into a mirror, I only see my image. So, God is a man and he made Adam the man to look like him. Woman was an after thought, as Adam was alone. Being alone, could have been months and years. Ask yourself, why God as a man wanted to hang out with Adam the man: when Adam was in the nude. Before Eve, God and Adam were walking around the Garden of Eden in the nude. That sounds very gay to me. So why have a problem with two gay men or two lesbian women: when God and Adam was walking around in the nude with each other before Eve.

Project much?

:lol:

Did you know it is possible to be okay with someone being in a loving relationship with another human being that causes no one any harm, and at the same time being against someone violating a vow they made to their spouse?

Sure do.
And as I previously reported - I don't give a fuck. Really.
You can marry your lawn-mower for all I give a fuck.

Is heterosexual marriage the same as marrying your lawn mower? If not, why are you comparing gay marriage to marrying your lawn mower?

Two people of the same-sex are simply not getting married in the Roman Catholic Church.

No one is asking for gays to be allowed to marry in the Catholic Church. So you're completely safe in that respect.

Is there anything else you need repeated asswipe, or are we done here?

I think it is time to stick a fork in you, yes.

I don't accept interracial marriage also. I feel the blacks should never marry outside the black race. I feel black people should never accept homosexual marriage.
Both acts are immoral and sinful. We as black people must resist the white liberal homosexual agenda.

YOU ARE NOT THE SPOKESMAN FOR THE BLACK RACE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!:evil:

The majority of black people do reject interracial marriage and homosexuality.
Go into some of these black hoods mr. High Gravity preaching your liberal accept the white
homo marriage, we are all the same philosophy and see what will happen to you.!
You will get shot the fuck up!! with a 9 mm.

That wasn't cool

I would prefer you and he stop using logical fallacies to justify your prejudice.

OK.

You win.

I support gay marriage.

Now....I am curious.....what logical fallcies did I use to justify my prejudice?

I ask becuase I am confused seeing as I have supported gay marriage since the day it became a public debate....and been quite open about it on this forum.

Equating gay marriage with bestiality or sex with a rubber doll is a logical fallacy.

Is heterosexual marriage the same as sex with a rubber doll? If not, why is gay marriage?

Is heterosexual marriage the same as sex with a horse? If not, why is gay marriage?

Jeez man....lighten the heck up. Dont be so freaking adversarial. I made a freaking joke about a rubber doll. Big fucking deal.

What are we becoming...so politically correct that humor is to be discarded from our culture?

Did you know it is possible to be okay with someone being in a loving relationship with another human being that causes no one any harm, and at the same time being against someone cheating on their spouse?

Yeah! It really is possible! Amazing, huh?

Guess which relationship does more damage to the institution of marriage.

Sorry Bro...

Pathetic response.

That's all you got? You can't find any holes in it, so that's all you can say?

Nope.
No holes.
Just rediculous...thats all.

The point, stupid, is no one gives a fuck in what or in whom you stick your dick. Seriously. It's none of our business. We don't give a fuck.
Does that help?

I see you need it explained to you why gay marriage and bestiality are not the same thing.

Gay marriage requires mutual informed consent.

That condition cannot be met with a horse.

My wife and I have a same sex marriage. Well, it seems like the same sex we had before we got married... Only thing different is I take my pants all the way off now.

I see you need it explained to you why gay marriage and bestiality are not the same thing.

I know the difference.
I don't need an uneducated, unemployed welfare case to explain it to me.
Thanks anyhow asswipe.

OK.

You win.

I support gay marriage.

Jeez man....lighten the heck up. Dont be so freaking adversarial. I made a freaking joke about a rubber doll. Big fucking deal.

What are we becoming...so politically correct that humor is to be discarded from our culture?

Not when it is being used to justify denying the same rights and privileges the rest of us enjoy to a group of people that bigots hate.

Same sex relationships won't hurt anyone. It is only when this kind of abnormality is accepted as normal behavior that it becomes toxic. When it requires that others change their opinions and adjust their own activities, that's what makes it wrong.

Yeah. We should never have forced real Americans to accept that ******* and homos are people, too. What a horrible, horrible thing.

I suppose you equate color with behavior. That's because you are a liberal. You almost have to confuse race and behavior. Otherwise you have nothing to say.

OK.

You win.

I support gay marriage.

Does that help?

I love my wife more than the day I met her...yet I have less sex now than I did back then.

You seem to refer to the sex part of marriage more than you should...without thinking of the empotional side.

You need to understand thast there is a very deep emotional side between same sex partenrs....just as with opposite sex partners.

It helps to open your eyes to the pain they feel when they are rejected.

I know the difference.
I don't need an uneducated, unemployed welfare case to explain it to me.
Thanks anyhow asswipe.

And here we see another logical fallacy called a "strawman".

I am very well educated, which is why you are getting your ass kicked in this topic.

I am also very, very well employed. But thank you for your concern.

I don't accept interracial marriage also. I feel the blacks should never marry outside the black race. I feel black people should never accept homosexual marriage.
Both acts are immoral and sinful. We as black people must resist the white liberal homosexual agenda.

YOU ARE NOT THE SPOKESMAN FOR THE BLACK RACE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!:evil:

The majority of black people do reject interracial marriage and homosexuality.
Go into some of these black hoods mr. High Gravity preaching your liberal accept the white
homo marriage, we are all the same philosophy and see what will happen to you.!
You will get shot the fuck up!! with a 9 mm.

LMAO! Listen here faggot, Black people have been some of the most accepting people of interracial couples on this earth, back during segregation and the Jim Crow laws the Black community accepted people who were half black and half white as one of their own, Frederick Douglass had a white father, Malcolm X was a quarter white, Bob Marley was half white, Barack Obama has a white mother, so you can take your racist garbage and stick it up your pussy bitch, because its obvious you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Not when it is being used to justify denying the same rights and privileges the rest of us enjoy to a group of people that bigots hate.
I used it as a joke.
I made that clear.
I admire your passion for your position, but your approach makes it seem that You just want to argue.

I am very well educated, which is why you are getting your ass kicked in this topic.

To some, attending community college while living at home with Mommy is a successful lifestyle.

What's next in your life. A new scooter?

Same sex relationships won't hurt anyone. It is only when this kind of abnormality is accepted as normal behavior that it becomes toxic. When it requires that others change their opinions and adjust their own activities, that's what makes it wrong.

Yeah. We should never have forced real Americans to accept that ******* and homos are people, too. What a horrible, horrible thing.

I suppose you equate color with behavior. That's because you are a liberal. You almost have to confuse race and behavior. Otherwise you have nothing to say.

You said it is wrong to force people to change their opinions and behaviors. So it follows that it was wrong to force racists to let black people use the same public restrooms as white people, right?

It was wrong to allow black men to marry white women, right?

That's the only harm done by these things, it is done to bigots.

As for my being liberal, let's just say that I am so far, far, far to the left of you, I am plum smack in the middle of the political spectrum.

To some, attending community college while living at home with Mommy is a successful lifestyle.

What's next in your life. A new scooter?

And here we see yet another logical fallacy. If you can't win on substance, use the ad hominem attack to distract from your utter failure.

I used it as a joke.
I made that clear.
I admire your passion for your position, but your approach makes it seem that You just want to argue.

I do like to argue. Especially with bigots. Unfortunately, you put yourself in the crossfire and in my zeal I struck out at you.

I sincerely apologize.

Forum List

Back