Same sex marriage

I am very well educated, which is why you are getting your ass kicked in this topic.

To some, attending community college while living at home with Mommy is a successful lifestyle.

What's next in your life. A new scooter?

And here we see yet another logical fallacy. If you can't win on substance, use the ad hominem attack to distract from your utter failure.

what does a milking cow going dry have to do with this topic?

I am very well educated, which is why you are getting your ass kicked in this topic.

To some, attending community college while living at home with Mommy is a successful lifestyle.

And here we see yet another logical fallacy. If you can't win on substance, use the ad hominem attack to distract from your utter failure.

What's not true? The scooter part?

The point, stupid, is no one gives a fuck in what or in whom you stick your dick. Seriously. It's none of our business. We don't give a fuck.
Does that help?

I see you need it explained to you why gay marriage and bestiality are not the same thing.

Gay marriage requires mutual informed consent.

That condition cannot be met with a horse.

That's not the way it works though is it. It didn't work that way in Sweden.

Nettavisen: News in English

And for the same reasons.

It was decriminalized in 1944 in connection with the decriminalization of homosexual sex.

Beastiality has been legalized in the US military as a consequence of the end of DADT.

It will happen, because that is the trend. Incest is legal in countries that have long ago accepted the normalization of same sex relationships. Marriage between brother and sister is legal in Sweden.

Saying that these things won't happen is senseless. Of course it will. Just because YOU don't like the way someone chooses to enjoy sex doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to conduct their affairs in private OR public if they choose to do so. The liberal trend is toward degeneracy. It will continue until it ends that culture. In Sweden, where liberalism is further along that we are, the end is going to be by the growth of islam.

You never actually accused him of getting a new scooter.
You questioned whether or not a new scooter was in his near future.

You never actually accused him of getting a new scooter.
You questioned whether or not a new scooter was in his near future.

Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps the racist will understand it now.
Thanks

Why is their a problem with the Christian right dealing with the problem with same sex marriage – As it should be a no brainer that two consenting adults; being a man and woman, two men, or, two women should have the same and equal right to decide they want to be a married couple.

The federal and state governments have given special perks to married couples. The ability to file joint tax returns perks dealing with a lower tax, the right to decide when one of the spouses is near or close to death.

The Christian right says that same sex couples never last, because they are free to change sexual partners at will. My view, men and women, just like two men or two women change sexual partners just at the same rate as each other. Still, would not a married same sex couple be more incline to stay married for life if they were married then being two people in an agreement to stay with each other.

On the other hand, if a same sex couple was married to each other: would not they be without sin as they are in a married relationship – As the right points out people that are in a sexual union without being married are in sin. My point, a same sex union is just as normal as a sex union between a man and a woman.

Yeah, that's your point. many Christians accept the Bible as the word of God and as such, God is the author of marriage which is a union of a man and a woman.

It really is that simple.
Then go live in a country where god makes the laws. Our constitution trumps the bible.
fuck off.

You're living in a WORLD where God makes the laws, asslips. Why don't you move to another planet.

Why is their a problem with the Christian right dealing with the problem with same sex marriage – As it should be a no brainer that two consenting adults; being a man and woman, two men, or, two women should have the same and equal right to decide they want to be a married couple.

The federal and state governments have given special perks to married couples. The ability to file joint tax returns perks dealing with a lower tax, the right to decide when one of the spouses is near or close to death.

The Christian right says that same sex couples never last, because they are free to change sexual partners at will. My view, men and women, just like two men or two women change sexual partners just at the same rate as each other. Still, would not a married same sex couple be more incline to stay married for life if they were married then being two people in an agreement to stay with each other.

On the other hand, if a same sex couple was married to each other: would not they be without sin as they are in a married relationship – As the right points out people that are in a sexual union without being married are in sin. My point, a same sex union is just as normal as a sex union between a man and a woman.

Yeah, that's your point. many Christians accept the Bible as the word of God and as such, God is the author of marriage which is a union of a man and a woman.

Then go live in a country where god makes the laws. Our constitution trumps the bible.
fuck off.

Yeah...

Yeah!

I am right and you are wrong....so fuck off!

Grow up plasma....grow the fuck up.

Your not seeking equal rights, your after legitimacy. The fact that civil unions isn't good enough is proof of that. And if you really have to ask why Christians don't accept it your quite stupid.

Really? Can you point to a single state where the gays and lesbians turned down civil unions?

The FACT is that civil unions don't give a tenth of the privileges and benefits associated with legal, civil marriage.

Your not seeking equal rights, your after legitimacy. The fact that civil unions isn't good enough is proof of that. And if you really have to ask why Christians don't accept it your quite stupid.

Really? Can you point to a single state where the gays and lesbians turned down civil unions?

The FACT is that civil unions don't give a tenth of the privileges and benefits associated with legal, civil marriage.

It goes beyond the benefits.

When I married my wife,....we got married. No issue of what to call it. No issue of where to have the ceremony. No concerns about legalities.

No reason same sex marriages cant have the same luxury.

As with everything, the hypocritical Peeping Tom rw's want to pass lots and lots of laws to control the personal and private lives of others.

While these same "family values" rw's are preaching against same sex marriage, they're giving The Newt a standing ovation for refusing to take responsibility for his own lying, cheating philandering. AND, not one of the other Family Values Clown Candidates on the stage last night. When The Newt blamed the "elite media" and Barack Obama for his own lies and cheating, the crowd went wild.

The rw's really need to get their noses out of other people's business and take care of their own.

For a change.

But you're OK with a blow job in the Oval Office, huh asswipe?

When we, as a nation, found out about that, we never voted for Clinton again.

When we, as a nation, have found out about Gingrich....we have those saying that they will not only vote for him....but that it's the Left's fault he was unfaithful.

As with everything, the hypocritical Peeping Tom rw's want to pass lots and lots of laws to control the personal and private lives of others.

While these same "family values" rw's are preaching against same sex marriage, they're giving The Newt a standing ovation for refusing to take responsibility for his own lying, cheating philandering. AND, not one of the other Family Values Clown Candidates on the stage last night. When The Newt blamed the "elite media" and Barack Obama for his own lies and cheating, the crowd went wild.

The rw's really need to get their noses out of other people's business and take care of their own.

For a change.

But you're OK with a blow job in the Oval Office, huh asswipe?

When we, as a nation, found out about that, we never voted for Clinton again.

When we, as a nation, have found out about Gingrich....we have those saying that they will not only vote for him....but that it's the Left's fault he was unfaithful.

it was.

His hangs a bit to the left.

You have an issue with that?

For a change.

Oh really? The RW aren't the ones who stuck their noses into Newt's sex life now were they? I think it was libtards who did that.

BLAME THE LEFT! :lol::lol::lol:

A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry. It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.

So we should be basing our laws on the bible? Why not on the Koran too? What does the bible say about divorce?

No....true Christians DO NOT think God hates "fags". God doesn't hate anyone. That's idiots like the ones that attend the Westboro Church....they call themselves christians, but they're full of lies and hate. I don't hate gays (i hate the word fags tho!)....i just don't agree with their lifestyle. A sin is a sin...all sins are equal in Gods eyes. There's not one person on earth that doesn't sin in some way. God hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

Like I said. It comes down to simple hate. You see homosexuality as something evil, and hate it.

Don't get me wrong. I very much appreciate the directness and honesty. At least you don't try to cover it up.

Why do you see it as hate? I do NOT hate anyone...i know several "couples" that are gay. I think they're wonderful people and good friends. Because i don't agree with their lifestyle does NOT mean i hate them! Actually, to God homosexuality is no more a sin than any other sin. Like i said, we all sin. I can't hate someone because of their sin when i have my own sins to worry about! I'm sure there are some that do hate gays...most of us aren't like that though.

You're right, Caroljo. I don't agree with your lifestyle...but that does not mean I hate you at all.

Not big on minding your own business are you? As being a homosexual is not a crime, why would you not at least tolerate them? Is tolerance one of the tenets of faith among Christians?

You stand behind the Bible as the law?
I stand behind the Constitution.
Where in the Constitution does it give the power to the government to ban gays from marrying.
The United States Constitution is a document founded on the principle of LIMITED GOVERNMENT, that is to say our government is there for me to keep ALL RELIGION out of all of the laws and to never allow the religous beliefs of anyone to deny a certain group their rights based on another's religous beliefs.
Marriage is a contract and contracts are governed BY THE LAW.
We are a nation of laws, not men and their various and changing like the wind religous beliefs.
But there are nations that want religous beliefs to be the law. Plenty of them.
But not here.

Forum List

Back