Same sex marriage

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry. It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.

Being a witch was called a sin. You could be killed. Now if you want to be a witch, it is now called a religion. What we say is a sin in say the tenth century, is not a sin today. Do you charge interest on a loan, oh well, in the past that was a sin? Can I burn you?

A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

I don't accept interracial marriage also. I feel the blacks should never marry outside the black race. I feel black people should never accept homosexual marriage.
Both acts are immoral and sinful. We as black people must resist the white liberal homosexual agenda.

And I support your right to be an ignorant twit. But I won't support your racism.

I don't accept interracial marriage also. I feel the blacks should never marry outside the black race.

Well, that shows how much relevance your positions take. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Can I make a prediction right now?

Even though I am making this post for all to see, I predict someone will compare homosexuality to pedophilia and/or bestiality before the topic runs its full course.

It is not the same as, except for being the same nature of degeneracy. It is the normal and natural extrapolation of degeneracy.

Why is their a problem with the Christian right dealing with the problem with same sex marriage – As it should be a no brainer that two consenting adults; being a man and woman, two men, or, two women should have the same and equal right to decide they want to be a married couple.

The federal and state governments have given special perks to married couples. The ability to file joint tax returns perks dealing with a lower tax, the right to decide when one of the spouses is near or close to death.

The Christian right says that same sex couples never last, because they are free to change sexual partners at will. My view, men and women, just like two men or two women change sexual partners just at the same rate as each other. Still, would not a married same sex couple be more incline to stay married for life if they were married then being two people in an agreement to stay with each other.

On the other hand, if a same sex couple was married to each other: would not they be without sin as they are in a married relationship – As the right points out people that are in a sexual union without being married are in sin. My point, a same sex union is just as normal as a sex union between a man and a woman.

If 2 men or 2 women want to get married, fine whatever, I am even ok with people who want multiple husbands and wives as long as its consentual, I don't give a fuck.

Neither can I.
Its impossible.
Come on...you know deep down you do Bodecea..Come on.....just admit it so we can move on.

Sooo funny! Seriously, Jarhead...you are cracking me up going along with this "women cannot have sex without a penis, real or otherwise" joke.
:lol::lol::lol:

you know my position on this.

And speaking of positions...I know.....there are many you dont need to use while having sex......

I know you were speaking tongue-in-cheek, my friend.

Oops....did I say that?

God and Adam were "walking around in the nude" ??

What a moronic asswipe.

Well, Eve did not give Adam the apple to eat. When Adam ate the apple, he understood he was naked. Therefore, before Eve, Adam was in the nude. So, before the apple and before Eve: Adam was in the nude. Recall, when Adam and Eve ate the apple, they hid from God because they were naked. It says they understood that God was walking in the Garden of Eden. Ok, if God had Adam nude, would not Adam say, hey God, you got that on you and I stand around without anything on. So, both God and Adam before Eve were walking around in the nude.

Maybe the reason Eve was made the evil woman to give Adam the apple and Adam wanted to cover up his junk. Maybe God was upset that he could no longer see Adams junk. In that case, why as a Christian do you have a problem with same sex couples? God was a man and he could see Adams junk, so why have a problem with gay people is hard to understand.

That was a really stupid statement...
Being gay and two women or two men having sex is not the same thing as just "seeing" someone naked! Men see other men in the showers, does that make them gay? Same with women....
It's when they have "lust" for the same sex that makes them gay...THAT is the sin.

If 2 men or 2 women want to get married, fine whatever, I am even ok with people who want multiple husbands and wives as long as its consentual, I don't give a fuck.

I'm inclined to agree that polygamy is its own punishment. In my experience, one girlfriend is usually headache enough. One wife has got to be miserable. Three wives? I'd kill myself.

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry.

I have had many a conversation in the Deep South with people who quote the bible to justify slavery and the oppression of blacks. Genesis 9:25-27. That could also easily be extrapolated to blacks not being allowed to marry whites.

So what you see or don't see in the Bible is not what other people see or don't see.

It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.

Yes, homosexuality is condemned as an "abomination" in Leviticus. Right alongside eating lobster.

Last edited:
A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

I don't accept interracial marriage also. I feel the blacks should never marry outside the black race. I feel black people should never accept homosexual marriage.
Both acts are immoral and sinful. We as black people must resist the white liberal homosexual agenda.

YOU ARE NOT THE SPOKESMAN FOR THE BLACK RACE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!:evil:

I'm inclined to agree that polygamy is its own punishment. In my experience, one girlfriend is usually headache enough. One wife has got to be miserable. Three wives? I'd kill myself.

LMAO! Yeah no kidding, anyone who has the balls big enough to take on more than 1 wife should have at it.

God and Adam were "walking around in the nude" ??

What a moronic asswipe.

Well, Eve did not give Adam the apple to eat. When Adam ate the apple, he understood he was naked. Therefore, before Eve, Adam was in the nude. So, before the apple and before Eve: Adam was in the nude. Recall, when Adam and Eve ate the apple, they hid from God because they were naked. It says they understood that God was walking in the Garden of Eden. Ok, if God had Adam nude, would not Adam say, hey God, you got that on you and I stand around without anything on. So, both God and Adam before Eve were walking around in the nude.

Maybe the reason Eve was made the evil woman to give Adam the apple and Adam wanted to cover up his junk. Maybe God was upset that he could no longer see Adams junk. In that case, why as a Christian do you have a problem with same sex couples? God was a man and he could see Adams junk, so why have a problem with gay people is hard to understand.

You have the intellectual level of a houseplant.

Same sex relationships won't hurt anyone. It is only when this kind of abnormality is accepted as normal behavior that it becomes toxic. When it requires that others change their opinions and adjust their own activities, that's what makes it wrong.

LMAO! Yeah no kidding, anyone who has the balls big enough to take on more than 1 wife should have at it.

It works quite well if the man has the right to beat his wives and in polygamous cultures they do.

At the beginning of this topic, I said:

Even though I am making this post for all to see, I predict someone will compare homosexuality to pedophilia and/or bestiality before the topic runs its full course.

And now...

I don't have a problem with same-sex couples. You can marry a horse, for all I give a fuck. It just isn't happening in my church (Roman Catholic) - so, shove it, asswipe.

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

That didn't take long.

It works quite well if the man has the right to beat his wives and in polygamous cultures they do.

huh?

You mean only in polygamous cultures?

Jeez....I didnt realize. I gots me some 'splainin to do.

Your not seeking equal rights, your after legitimacy. The fact that civil unions isn't good enough is proof of that. And if you really have to ask why Christians don't accept it your quite stupid.

Oh, I know exactly why Christians don't accept homosexuality. Once you remove all the smoke and mirror logical fallacies they throw up to hide their true motivations, it comes down to simple hate. Their opinion is that God Hates Fags.

The reason civil unions aren't good enough is because that does not make them equal. Gay marriage will not be equal until it is recognized by the federal government and in every state of the union.

No....true Christians DO NOT think God hates "fags". God doesn't hate anyone. That's idiots like the ones that attend the Westboro Church....they call themselves christians, but they're full of lies and hate. I don't hate gays (i hate the word fags tho!)....i just don't agree with their lifestyle. A sin is a sin...all sins are equal in Gods eyes. There's not one person on earth that doesn't sin in some way. God hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

Like I said. It comes down to simple hate. You see homosexuality as something evil, and hate it.

Don't get me wrong. I very much appreciate the directness and honesty. At least you don't try to cover it up.

At the beginning of this topic, I said:

And now...

I don't have a problem with same-sex couples. You can marry a horse, for all I give a fuck. It just isn't happening in my church (Roman Catholic) - so, shove it, asswipe.

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

That didn't take long.

would you have preferred he said "marry a robber doll"?

The Bible tells us a marriage is between and Man and a Woman, and they'll become ONE. As far as i know, i never read in the bible anything about a black man/white woman, or visa versa, not being able to marry. It's still a Man and Woman. Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. There's no question about it, although many want to overlook that part and re-word what's said to their liking. No matter what anyone thinks, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered a sin.

Being a witch was called a sin. You could be killed. Now if you want to be a witch, it is now called a religion. What we say is a sin in say the tenth century, is not a sin today. Do you charge interest on a loan, oh well, in the past that was a sin? Can I burn you?

As far as i know being a witch is still a sin....the Bible teaches against witchcraft, and as long as its in the Bible that it's a sin, then it still is. Being burned at the stake for the sin was wrong though, it's up to God to punish the sinner, not us. I think we just got more civilized and people realized it wasn't our job to eliminate the world of sinners.
Witchcraft probably is a religion, but not one of God.

As with everything, the hypocritical Peeping Tom rw's want to pass lots and lots of laws to control the personal and private lives of others.

While these same "family values" rw's are preaching against same sex marriage, they're giving The Newt a standing ovation for refusing to take responsibility for his own lying, cheating philandering. AND, not one of the other Family Values Clown Candidates on the stage last night. When The Newt blamed the "elite media" and Barack Obama for his own lies and cheating, the crowd went wild.

The rw's really need to get their noses out of other people's business and take care of their own.

For a change.

Forum List

Back