Same sex marriage

Starbuck

Jan 10, 2012
Why is their a problem with the Christian right dealing with the problem with same sex marriage – As it should be a no brainer that two consenting adults; being a man and woman, two men, or, two women should have the same and equal right to decide they want to be a married couple.

The federal and state governments have given special perks to married couples. The ability to file joint tax returns perks dealing with a lower tax, the right to decide when one of the spouses is near or close to death.

The Christian right says that same sex couples never last, because they are free to change sexual partners at will. My view, men and women, just like two men or two women change sexual partners just at the same rate as each other. Still, would not a married same sex couple be more incline to stay married for life if they were married then being two people in an agreement to stay with each other.

On the other hand, if a same sex couple was married to each other: would not they be without sin as they are in a married relationship – As the right points out people that are in a sexual union without being married are in sin. My point, a same sex union is just as normal as a sex union between a man and a woman.

Why is their a problem with the Christian right dealing with the problem with same sex marriage – As it should be a no brainer that two consenting adults; being a man and woman, two men, or, two women should have the same and equal right to decide they want to be a married couple.

The federal and state governments have given special perks to married couples. The ability to file joint tax returns perks dealing with a lower tax, the right to decide when one of the spouses is near or close to death.

The Christian right says that same sex couples never last, because they are free to change sexual partners at will. My view, men and women, just like two men or two women change sexual partners just at the same rate as each other. Still, would not a married same sex couple be more incline to stay married for life if they were married then being two people in an agreement to stay with each other.

On the other hand, if a same sex couple was married to each other: would not they be without sin as they are in a married relationship – As the right points out people that are in a sexual union without being married are in sin. My point, a same sex union is just as normal as a sex union between a man and a woman.

A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

Why? What harm is done by it?

Left-handedness is also abnormal. Should it be criminalized?

Sodomy, homosexuality, is still a crime punishable by death in many countries right now.!!

Can I make a prediction right now?

Even though I am making this post for all to see, I predict someone will compare homosexuality to pedophilia and/or bestiality before the topic runs its full course.

Your not seeking equal rights, your after legitimacy. The fact that civil unions isn't good enough is proof of that. And if you really have to ask why Christians don't accept it your quite stupid.

Did not the Christian right say the same about a black man and a white woman was not natural? Being in the south, I understand the problems about the illegal backing of marriage between a black man and a white woman. When you see a light skin black person, you can say his or her grandparents; or, great grandparents, were not married because his or her grandparents or great grandparents were white and black. Since they could not get married, his parents and he or she have a background that marriage is less important: because marriage was illegal to his family history.

The right says a black man does not have the same level of being in a married state. Still, was not that background to accept marriage was given to him because of the right in the past refused his family history to be married?

Look, there is going to be same sex couples, married or unmarried. They are going to have with some, children from a past marriage. Or in the case with the right, a lesbian woman was rapped and if the right gets what they want – to have a child because abortion was made illegal.

If we say that black men or black women have a less importance with marriage, as they can say they can prove a marriage was illegal for them. What will the children of a same sex marriage will say in decades to come. With the right pointing out that marriage was illegal, you only make the next generation have a lower value that marriage is important.

The more the right says some can be married and some can be married, the right just makes marriage less important to the children that comes from these unions.

Yeah, that's your point. many Christians accept the Bible as the word of God and as such, God is the author of marriage which is a union of a man and a woman.

It really is that simple.

Your not seeking equal rights, your after legitimacy. The fact that civil unions isn't good enough is proof of that. And if you really have to ask why Christians don't accept it your quite stupid.

Oh, I know exactly why Christians don't accept homosexuality. Once you remove all the smoke and mirror logical fallacies they throw up to hide their true motivations, it comes down to simple hate. Their opinion is that God Hates Fags.

The reason civil unions aren't good enough is because that does not make them equal. Gay marriage will not be equal until it is recognized by the federal government and in every state of the union.

Forum List

Back