Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

And now I'll be subjected to another round of her lunatic obsessive inanities...."So you lied so you lied so you lied" over and over and over, from thread to thread...based on nothing except her own stupidity, but repeated over and over as if by repeating it, she creates a truth, and pulls in an audience who actually listens, or cares.

I've been down this road before. The last time was during her brief inglorious stint as a mod.

Or you could just point to the post where she said what you alleged she said.

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

I don't understand why people think this crime is worse because the girls were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just two girls who were attacked.

Your whole focus is "OMG Homos were killed!"

It's just bigoted. That's all. As if it matters MORE because they professed to be gay.

Actually, the article from the OP was from MSNBC: They are the ones emphasizing the sexual preference of the victims.

Why?

Could it only be because it sensationalizes the situation and sells more Ad Space?

Ok could it be that Media has a political agenda to overhype any crime so it appears to be a result of "Gay-Bashing?"

My guess is its a twofer.

"Reports are coming in from the eastern front in Europe that Jews are being killed in concentration camps" was in a few US neswpapers in the late 30s and into the 40s.

"The media is controlled by the Jews and they are stating that because of their political agenda."

History always repeats itself.

Why do you have to demonstrate your ignorance on something as important as the Holocaust?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

I don't understand why people think this crime is worse because the girls were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just two girls who were attacked.

It's just bigoted. That's all. As if it matters MORE because they professed to be gay.

Actually, the article from the OP was from MSNBC: They are the ones emphasizing the sexual preference of the victims.

Why?

Could it only be because it sensationalizes the situation and sells more Ad Space?

Ok could it be that Media has a political agenda to overhype any crime so it appears to be a result of "Gay-Bashing?"

"Reports are coming in from the eastern front in Europe that Jews are being killed in concentration camps" was in a few US neswpapers in the late 30s and into the 40s.

"The media is controlled by the Jews and they are stating that because of their political agenda."

Well, I suppose that is as valid a theory as either of my own.

Maybe space aliens killed the girls while performing a scientific experiment.:cuckoo:

Why?

Why do you have to demonstrate your ignorance on something as important as the Holocaust?

Same thing. You missed my point.
They claimed the media was pro Jewish and that was the only reason they reported this.
Now they claim the media is pro gay and that was the only reason they reported it.

And now I'll be subjected to another round of her lunatic obsessive inanities...."So you lied so you lied so you lied" over and over and over, from thread to thread...based on nothing except her own stupidity, but repeated over and over as if by repeating it, she creates a truth, and pulls in an audience who actually listens, or cares.

I've been down this road before. The last time was during her brief inglorious stint as a mod.

Did I allege she said anything?

Lol. Yes. It's like she thinks people are too stupid to see that for all her butthurt ranting, she still hasn't provided evidence to back up up her accusations of what I said.

That being said, RIP both girls. I hope they catch the SOB who did this.

I don't know why people are outraged because heterosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being heterosexual.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

well. That's a lie right there.

So you weren't attributing words to her, just focus? I think you should be able to prove that, then.

It's a very short thread.

Lol. Yes. It's like she thinks people are too stupid to see that for all her butthurt ranting, she still hasn't provided evidence to back up up her accusations of what I said.

I don't know about people, but in your case Shortbus....

That being said, RIP both girls. I hope they catch the SOB who did this.

The point here is. was the sexuality of the victims pertinent to the story? Is it a greater tragedy because they were lesbians?

They claimed the media was pro Jewish and that was the only reason they reported this.
Now they claim the media is pro gay and that was the only reason they reported it.

Idiots' Inductive Reasoning:
Given the fact that a few Media sources reported the beginings of the holocaust, then that means that EVERYTHING the Media reports must be true, or even relevent.

I don't know why people are outraged because homosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being homosexual.

I'm outraged because they were young girls. I imagine it was someone who knew them.

I don't know why people are outraged because heterosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being heterosexual.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

Let's all notice what Koshergrl/Allie accuses me of being my focus....and yet so odd that she cannot show any evidence She just starts whining about me being mean to her.

?
Ok, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about now.

But it has nothing to do with reality, or anything that I've actually said or you've quoted.

Come back to reality Bod...come back...come back....

The weird part of these debates is not the deaths, it is how the deaths are framed, and then to add to the absurdity, how the deaths are debated. Death becomes the background metaphor of opposing ideas. Doesn't matter that someone is dead. Then out of the woodwork comes bizarre speculation. Shouldn't it be enough that we have so many gawd damn deaths in this nation?

Gun crime statistics by US state: download the data. Visualised | World news | guardian.co.uk

Given the fact that a few Media sources reported the beginings of the holocaust, then that means that EVERYTHING the Media reports must be true, or even relevent.

Then you are the idiot if you believe that.

Then you are the idiot if you believe that.

:eusa_eh:

"I know you are but what am I," is the best you got, huh.

:eusa_eh:

Not a surprise.

You missed my point. The organized killing of Jews in extermination camps only got underway in 1941-42. Any reporting on it in US newspapers in the late 30's (if there was indeed such a thing) would thus be bogus.

You missed my point. The organized killing of Jews in extermination camps only got underway in 1941-42. Any reporting on it in US newspapers in the late 30's (if there was indeed such a thing) would thus be bogus.

That wasn't your point so why BS about it now?
So take out the late 30s and leave in the 40s.
Same difference. What difference would that make to my point?
Just admit you over reacted and move on.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

Let's all notice what Koshergrl/Allie accuses me of being my focus....and yet so odd that she cannot show any evidence She just starts whining about me being mean to her.

How about you don't ask the Class to do anything and then Shut the Fuck up. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back