Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

Ditto.

My guess is one of them had a BF.

And if it was another GF it doensn't matter...

But it will to the "Free Press".

BF = Hate Crime.

GF = Equals NOT Hate Crime.

:)

peace...

I'm just going with the BF Theory because odds favor males committing homocide.

If they had returned home to find their wardrobe cut to shreds, all the cucumbers in the house sliced up, and the sausages eaten, then I'd favor the GF Theory.

Dude...

The Bulldog Hispanic Lesbians in Southside East Westminster & North Denver pack Heat...

And they would DEFINITELY Cap a Bitch over a Bitch... And have. :thup:

peace...

And if it was another GF it doensn't matter...

But it will to the "Free Press".

BF = Hate Crime.

GF = Equals NOT Hate Crime.

peace...

If they had returned home to find their wardrobe cut to shreds, all the cucumbers in the house sliced up, and the sausages eaten, then I'd favor the GF Theory.

Dude...

The Bulldog Hispanic Lesbians in Southside East Westminster & North Denver pack Heat...

peace...

Yup I agree, we call those kinds of Lesbians "Bulls" in Birmingham, they act just like men, fight like us and pack heat.

I don't know why people are outraged because homosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being homosexual.

I'm outraged because they were young girls. I imagine it was someone who knew them.

I don't know why people are outraged because heterosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being heterosexual.

See how that sounds?

I don't know why people are outraged because homosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being homosexual.

I'm outraged because they were young girls. I imagine it was someone who knew them.

I don't know why people are outraged because heterosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being heterosexual.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

I don't understand why people think this crime is worse because the girls were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just two girls who were attacked.

Your whole focus is "OMG Homos were killed!"

It's just bigoted. That's all. As if it matters MORE because they professed to be gay.

But I don't get the whole "Homosexual is my whole identity" thing anyway. I've never understood why anybody would want to be thought of purely in terms of what they do in the bedroom.

It makes no sense to me. Particularly when the flip side of "LOVE ME I'M GAY!" is "WHAT'S YOUR FASCINATION WITH MY SEXUALITY?"

It's like pointing at a zit and saying "OMG I'VE GOT A ZIT!" and then getting mad that everybody looks.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

I don't understand why people think this crime is worse because the girls were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just two girls who were attacked.

Your whole focus is "OMG Homos were killed!"

It's just bigoted. That's all. As if it matters MORE because they professed to be gay.
well. That's a lie right there.

But I don't get the whole "Homosexual is my whole identity" thing anyway. I've never understood why anybody would want to be thought of purely in terms of what they do in the bedroom.

It makes no sense to me. Particularly when the flip side of "LOVE ME I'M GAY!" is "WHAT'S YOUR FASCINATION WITH MY SEXUALITY?"

Amazing misconceptions. How do you remember to breathe with such low thought processes?

I figured the ruder crude homophones would show up. I was right. I figured the deniers would show up. I was right. Let's hope the murderer gets caught. Soon.

And if the murderer turns out be be another lesbian, it will be the fault of George W. Bush, right Shortbus?

It won't be a Hate Crime in her Dishonest (m)ind that's for Damned Sure. :thup:

peace...

Despite what liberals need to believe, many people are killed and it has nothing whatever to do with sex.

Dude...

peace...

Yup I agree, we call those kinds of Lesbians "Bulls" in Birmingham, they act just like men, fight like us and pack heat.

And these Dumptrucks always have a young Daddy Issues girl on they arms...

Eventually having to move on to another because Pissing Off Daddy only lasts so long and then they get knocked up by a guy and become Baby Mommas.

It's a Sad and Easily Observable Cycle in the Hood. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back