Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

I very clearly said to date... :thup:

There is ZERO Evidence that these Sexually Experimenting Kids fling was the Motivation for the Shooting.

But I am Certain by YOUR Motivation that you want it to be now. :lol:

:)

peace...

No I don't and as someone that does not believe gays and lesbians choose their sexual orientation their sexuality did not need to be mentioned and this case should be handled from the start to finish the same no matter if they are gay or straight.
I do not need to hear media claims about their sexuality.
Your team is the one making the claims that their sexual orientation is chosen because they had a bad Daddy or some other absurd claim.
You require no evidence for that whopper yet jump on others when they have no evidence of the motivation of the killer.

Yeah because no young girl has ever experimented with it and had Daddy issues... Yep... That's right.

And all Strippers have GREAT Relationships with their Dads. :thup:

Humans make Sexual Choices ALL of the time... Squash that Tripe. :lol:

peace...

Mal, let me appeal to your reason and common sense as I believe you have both.
Choice means you have considered ALL YOUR OPTIONS, your numerous choices, weighed in on each one of those choices AND THEN YOU CHOSE ONE, or many.
So that means you considered all of your options before choosing to be straight.
I believe that to be absurd but if that was the way it happened with you I believe you and respect that.
How long did you consider the sexual option of cock? What was the deciding factor in your choice that you did not like cock and wanted pussy?
Or was it you WERE attracted to women from birth which you and I really know is the way it happens.
So why all the school boy thrill stories about experimenting? But again, maybe that is the way it worked with you and I respect that. How long did you experiment with cock before you chose pussy?

No I don't and as someone that does not believe gays and lesbians choose their sexual orientation their sexuality did not need to be mentioned and this case should be handled from the start to finish the same no matter if they are gay or straight.
I do not need to hear media claims about their sexuality.
Your team is the one making the claims that their sexual orientation is chosen because they had a bad Daddy or some other absurd claim.
You require no evidence for that whopper yet jump on others when they have no evidence of the motivation of the killer.

Yeah because no young girl has ever experimented with it and had Daddy issues... Yep... That's right.

peace...

Choice means you have considered ALL YOUR OPTIONS, your numerous choices, weighed in on each one of those choices AND THEN YOU CHOSE ONE, or many.
So that means you considered all of your options before choosing to be straight.
I believe that to be absurd but if that was the way it happened with you I believe you and respect that.
How long did you consider the sexual option of cock? What was the deciding factor in your choice that you did not like cock and wanted pussy?
Or was it you WERE attracted to women from birth which you and I really know is the way it happens.
So why all the school boy thrill stories about experimenting? But again, maybe that is the way it worked with you and I respect that. How long did you experiment with cock before you chose pussy?

You Expect me to take the Part I Highlighted Seriously Considering what Followed?...

Wow... You have some Serious Issues. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You Expect me to take the Part I Highlighted Seriously Considering what Followed?...

peace...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wham it zero on set, EP team on the ready, KO team to squares and 4th string D to group

peace...

Wham it zero on set, EP team on the ready, KO team to squares and 4th string D to group

Didn't think so... At least most of the Shitty Trolls around here are Mildly Entertaining.

Go watch Avatar as many times as it takes. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Didn't think so... At least most of the Shitty Trolls around here are Mildly Entertaining.

peace...

You are a stick in the mud Mal. No sense of humor, boring, sensitive and thin skinned.
You must be from the midwest.

peace...

You are a stick in the mud Mal. No sense of humor, boring, sensitive and thin skinned.
You must be from the midwest.

My Humor is too Dry for you... Like the Climate here. :lol:

You follow up Question Illustrates it.

peace...

I am now short a few hundred brain cells by reading all of the comments on this sad story. Str8 white males, while turned on by the idea of two women engaging in any lesbian sex act, are all to quick to pick a gay woman apart for who she is. The only thing sadder than the attacks on these two women is the perverted and twisted mindset of 99.9% of hetero males.
And mal....never in my short history of visiting internet message boards have I ever read such vile and disgusting trash...your mother must be proud!

A same sex female lesbian couple were assasinated in the State of Texas says
msn.One of the females survived, the other one died.
I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more
accepting of their homosexual lifstyle, many people still not ready to accept
Homosexuality out in th open in America.

Behold...a proud citizen of the State of Texx-A$$.

I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more

They kill homos in muslim countries every day. My guess is that is the real reason our ambassador was murdered in Lybia.

They kill homos in muslim countries every day. My guess is that is the real reason our ambassador was murdered in Lybia.

This admisitration is filled with homos

I don't doubt it. All the more reason to be carefull how we deploy them to muslim countries.

I don't doubt it. All the more reason to be carefull how we deploy them to muslim countries.

To be fair though alot of people in those countries want nothing more than to kill an American, regardless of their sexual preference.

Forum List

Back