Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

I don't know why people are outraged because heterosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being heterosexual.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

I don't understand why people think this crime is worse because the girls were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just two girls who were attacked.

Your whole focus is "OMG Homos were killed!"

It's just bigoted. That's all. As if it matters MORE because they professed to be gay.
well. That's a lie right there.

No, it's not.

You're a well documented liar, however. So the fact that you object tells me I'm right.

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

I don't understand why people think this crime is worse because the girls were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just two girls who were attacked.

It's just bigoted. That's all. As if it matters MORE because they professed to be gay.
well. That's a lie right there.

No, it's not.

You're a well documented liar, however. So the fact that you object tells me I'm right.

Ok. Prove that I have said "OMG Homos were killed!" or the equivalent. Starting now.

A same sex female lesbian couple were assasinated in the State of Texas says
msn.One of the females survived, the other one died.
I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more
accepting of their homosexual lifstyle, many people still not ready to accept
Homosexuality out in th open in America.

As opposed to a same sex heterosexual lesbian couple, you scumbag idiot?

This is a tragedy and if they were killed because of their sexuality, then it is due to the mindless hate of bigots like you.

You suck, you creep.

No , you suck you Fag or Fag homo lover.
People don't want their children exposed to that fag queer lifestyle.!!
Got it!!##$?

They were off the beaten track, how is that exposing children? Or do you let your children wander around in dangerous parks at night?

As opposed to a same sex heterosexual lesbian couple, you scumbag idiot?

This is a tragedy and if they were killed because of their sexuality, then it is due to the mindless hate of bigots like you.

You suck, you creep.

No , you suck you Fag or Fag homo lover.
People don't want their children exposed to that fag queer lifestyle.!!
Got it!!##$?

They were off the beaten track, how is that exposing children? Or do you let your children wander around in dangerous parks at night?

52ndstreet has only slept with men so he has no children thank God.

Dude...

The Bulldog Hispanic Lesbians in Southside East Westminster & North Denver pack Heat...

And they would DEFINITELY Cap a Bitch over a Bitch... And have. :thup:

:)

peace...

Yup I agree, we call those kinds of Lesbians "Bulls" in Birmingham, they act just like men, fight like us and pack heat.

And these Dumptrucks always have a young Daddy Issues girl on they arms...

Eventually having to move on to another because Pissing Off Daddy only lasts so long and then they get knocked up by a guy and become Baby Mommas.

It's a Sad and Easily Observable Cycle in the Hood. :thup:

peace...

You are right about that, I saw some Bulls in Houston and they had some fine ass Latinas on their arm. Lesbian sex is hard to resist even for straight women.

Yup I agree, we call those kinds of Lesbians "Bulls" in Birmingham, they act just like men, fight like us and pack heat.

Eventually having to move on to another because Pissing Off Daddy only lasts so long and then they get knocked up by a guy and become Baby Mommas.

peace...

You are right about that, I saw some Bulls in Houston and they had some fine ass Latinas on their arm. Lesbian sex is hard to resist even for straight women.

A lot of it is a product of Rape at a Young Age... Especially in the Gang Community...

The Young Hot Latinas still want a Male Figure they just don't want the Violation...

They soon find out that the Bulls are usually Rougher on them and more Physically Abusive.

It's a Fucked up thing.

peace...

peace...

A lot of it is a product of Rape at a Young Age... Especially in the Gang Community...

The Young Hot Latinas still want a Male Figure they just don't want the Violation...

They soon find out that the Bulls are usually Rougher on them and more Physically Abusive.

It's a Fucked up thing.

peace...

I wanted to make a move on one of those girls, but my boy said those bulls would stab me. I believed him.

It's a Fucked up thing.

peace...

I wanted to make a move on one of those girls, but my boy said those bulls would stab me. I believed him.

And he's Right...

Depending on the Venue, they might even Cap ya. :thup:

Good times!

peace...

I don't know why people are outraged because homosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being homosexual.

I'm outraged because they were young girls. I imagine it was someone who knew them.

I don't know why people are outraged because heterosexuals have been killed, when there's no evidence they were killed for being heterosexual.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

Actually, the article from the OP was from MSNBC: They are the ones emphasizing the sexual preference of the victims.

Why?

Could it only be because it sensationalizes the situation and sells more Ad Space?

Ok could it be that Media has a political agenda to overhype any crime so it appears to be a result of "Gay-Bashing?"

My guess is its a twofer.

No, it's not.

Ok. Prove that I have said "OMG Homos were killed!" or the equivalent. Starting now.

So....you did lie, Allie, just as I said. No surprises there.

No I didn't.

And why do you quote and respond to yourself? Oh, I know. You want to make it look like you actually proved something. Which is, of course, a lie.

Kinda creepy.

See how that sounds?

It sounds confusing.

Okay, let's reword it..

Actually, the article from the OP was from MSNBC: They are the ones emphasizing the sexual preference of the victims.

Why?

Could it only be because it sensationalizes the situation and sells more Ad Space?

Ok could it be that Media has a political agenda to overhype any crime so it appears to be a result of "Gay-Bashing?"

My guess is its a twofer.

"Reports are coming in from the eastern front in Europe that Jews are being killed in concentration camps" was in a few US neswpapers in the late 30s and into the 40s.

"The media is controlled by the Jews and they are stating that because of their political agenda."

History always repeats itself.

And now I'll be subjected to another round of her lunatic obsessive inanities...."So you lied so you lied so you lied" over and over and over, from thread to thread...based on nothing except her own stupidity, but repeated over and over as if by repeating it, she creates a truth, and pulls in an audience who actually listens, or cares.

I've been down this road before. The last time was during her brief inglorious stint as a mod.

Forum List

Back