Zone1 Will males come into female sports in the same numbers and have the same effect as blacks caming into white sports?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I've read more than a few autobiographical pieces that said something like, "the townsfolk of Dry River Georgia were upset about Evander Jefferson joining the team. That is, until he made that 107 yard punt return! For the rest of the season the folks in the white section cheered their heads off everytime he took the field."

So far, when male-to-female transgenders have played and defeated female athletes, it has been in individual sports like tennis, track, and swimming. Yes, there are "teams," but the teams' success is measure by how many points it has accumulated as the individual athletes compete. So males definitely give an advantage to the team, even if the females on the team complain.

1683990497106.png

I blocked out which of those four girls is the transgender, so you can try to guess. It's uncanny, isn't it? You'll be shocked when you find out which.

I read one story about a MtF volleyball dude, but he seem in it more for the locker room than the game. What happens when guy who is a serious competor join the girls basketball team, and especially the softball team?* A girls team with three males on it will likely have no trouble defeating girls teams that are all girls.

It is easy to boo or walk out or whatever when a guy in an individual sport takes the starting blocks or the walks on the court. But a parent won't want to boo a whole team, especially if their (real) daughter is on it, just because some of her teammates are wearing athletic supporters.

Will parents "come around" to the idea of integrating boys into the girls team, when they find out that the teams first to integrate become the league champions, as happened with formerly all-white teams?

*In Texas, softball has joined football as our High School Sports obsession.

I really couldn't give a shit.
Guess people feel the same way about you, except they do not force and impose their irrelevant outbursts in the way you force your childish remmarks on others .
Do you get it Moon Fart?
You said elsewhere you looked after people . I doubt it . You cannot even look after yourself .
You are just a spoilt and selfish yob with a big uneducated mouth .

Guess people feel the same way about you, except they do not force and impose their irrelevant outbursts in the way you force your childish remmarks on others .
Do you get it Moon Fart?
You said elsewhere you looked after people . I doubt it . You cannot even look after yourself .
I recommend ignore for that one. Even if she had something to say worth reading, that idiotic Sig of hers is obnoxious enough to avoid it.

Do you get it Moon Fart?
I don't give a shit what they do and they don't care what I do, amazing how that works.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Men aren't all going to rush and get sex change operations just so they can compete in women's sports.
Of course not! They don't need to.

You think this boy who competes in girls sports got a sex change operation?

1684080510869.png

For you, I'll just tell you. He's the one on the far right. Does that look like someone who has had puberty blockers and breast implants?

Of course not! Like "Lia" Thomas, he just said that he is a girl, and they let him have all the rights that feminists fought for for women for more than a hundred years.

Forum List

Back