Sad news: Dick Cheney is still alive : (

Few people will shave more of the collective years off of the liberals' lifespan. Dick Chaney was a gift from God.

Tell that the families of all the soldiers who died in his profit driven war in Iraq.
3 Out of 4 U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Occurred Under Obama

because 43 got it started and hauled ass to Iraq so someone else could finish it .. F him.
That makes no sense. Waiting would have made matters worse.

Few people will shave more of the collective years off of the liberals' lifespan. Dick Chaney was a gift from God.

Tell that the families of all the soldiers who died in his profit driven war in Iraq.

Oh thanks retard. How many died in Iraq? Who started the wars again? Don't feed us that recycled bullshit. Afghanistan at least was somewhat justifiable. Obama, btw, can still be credited with getting us out of there.

OBL started one war with the 911 attack and the Congress and UN authorized the other one. In case you missed it, we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you have any more stupid comments to make?

Is a Cheney endorsement the ultimate in establishment, cronyism endorsements? Will Trump reject it?

First on CNN: Dick Cheney says he will support Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Did you expect him to support Hillary?
I expect him to show some compunction, and remain in quiet exile like Dubya. In the hopes people forget what he's done.
actually I understand all of this from the liberals side of things.
Example, every morning when I get up and dont read that obama has passed away the night before, Im sad, and if that dream does not become a wonderful reality, I also hope that once he leaves the white house and its been fumigated, that he has the decency to never again speak or show his vile face in public again.
I do have empathy for the liberal, I can understand exactly how they feel.

Oh thanks retard. How many died in Iraq? Who started the wars again? Don't feed us that recycled bullshit. Afghanistan at least was somewhat justifiable. Obama, btw, can still be credited with getting us out of there.

OBL started one war with the 911 attack and the Congress and UN authorized the other one. In case you missed it, we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you have any more stupid comments to make?
If you still stand by the Bush/Cheney disaster, and you learned nothing from them turning the entire world against us and sending our soldiers to die for nothing, then you can fuck yourself. And I'm ashamed that you're one of my countrymen.

Is a Cheney endorsement the ultimate in establishment, cronyism endorsements? Will Trump reject it?

I expect him to show some compunction, and remain in quiet exile like Dubya. In the hopes people forget what he's done.
Example, every morning when I get up and dont read that obama has passed away the night before, Im sad, and if that dream does not become a wonderful reality, I also hope that once he leaves the white house and its been fumigated, that he has the decency to never again speak or show his vile face in public again.
Obama is well liked. In America and across the planet. He'll be showing his face plenty. I hope you get used to it.

Obama is well liked. In America and across the planet. He'll be showing his face plenty. I hope you get used to it.
well then I suppose we just have to pray for his untimely demise.

If you still stand by the Bush/Cheney disaster, and you learned nothing from them turning the entire world against us and sending our soldiers to die for nothing, then you can fuck yourself. And I'm ashamed that you're one of my countrymen.

I am ashamed of you for inferring that we should not have responded with our military after the attack on 911. Soldiers only died for nothing in the eyes of traitors such as you.
Perhaps you should start a thread condemning Kerry and Clinton for voting to invade Iraq and then turning against it while our soldiers were getting killed.

Go ahead. I can't think of any better example of conservative morals.

I did notice your post condemning the OPs disappointment that Cheney was still alive.

I am ashamed of you for inferring that we should not have responded with our military after the attack on 911. Soldiers only died for nothing in the eyes of traitors such as you.
Perhaps you should start a thread condemning Kerry and Clinton for voting to invade Iraq and then turning against it while our soldiers were getting killed.
So you're another one with a soldiers in caskets fetish. Get attacked by Saudi Arabians, invade Iraq and Afghanistan - one of them on false pretenses, and then later find OBL in a totally different country. Have a problem with that? You must hate America.

Hate seeing our soldiers die on the other side of the planet? Then you're a traitor.

Here, masturbate to this you piece of shit:

6a00d8341c58ed53ef0112790ff2bd28a4-pi

I did notice your post condemning the OPs disappointment that Cheney was still alive.
Not even close to praying for someone's death you sick fuck.

Not even close to praying for someone's death you sick fuck.
how do you come to that conclusion you ignorant ass, in both instances we express the joy we would feel should someone pass away.
Of course in my case, if I read that he is no longer among us, The drinks are on me at the local bar (and I dont even drink)

So you're another one with a soldiers in caskets fetish. Get attacked by Saudi Arabians, invade Iraq and Afghanistan - one of them on false pretenses, and then later find OBL in a totally different country. Have a problem with that? You must hate America.

Hate seeing our soldiers die on the other side of the planet? Then you're a traitor.

Here, masturbate to this you piece of shit:

6a00d8341c58ed53ef0112790ff2bd28a4-pi

You are one sick asshole to think that any Veteran, and I am one, would do anything but honor a soldier that was KIA. The last time I checked, it is better to die fighting to preserve our Republic halfway around the world that it would be to wait to be invaded and fight in New York City. Every war this century has been fought half way around the world, dumbass.

This graph clearly tell why more deaths occurred over time. Bush & Co. ignored Afghanistan until the end of 2008! More troops fighting on a broader front equates to more deaths, plain and bloody simple!

2D83DE81-87BE-49D2-BCE4-3882BEF3FAC2_w640_s.jpg

This graph clearly tell why more deaths occurred over time. Bush & Co. ignored Afghanistan until the end of 2008! More troops fighting on a broader front equates to more deaths, plain and bloody simple!

2D83DE81-87BE-49D2-BCE4-3882BEF3FAC2_w640_s.jpg
ok, so did more die during obama or not.

Forum List

Back