Sad news: Dick Cheney is still alive : (

You aren't compassionate, you are an asshole. I'd never wish anyone to die a horrible death, you reveal how intolerant you are. Asshole!
Papa let me be the first to tell you you are a scumbag and a pos that supported fn murderers like cheney and bush Who else did you support ? Manson Son of Sam??

Who have you supported? The killer Clinton or Obama? How about Clinton's wife, you going to support her? You fucking asshole!
I voted for the same ah you did in 2000 and regret it You ,you pos keep voting for scum which makes you a scumbag too

Who did I vote for in 2000 or 2004? Do you fucking know ass wipe?
No I don't know and don't care You're a fn idiot whoever you voted for
And let me say goodnight with this The fn pos bush and cheney are responsible for 1000's of deaths and many more 1000's of injured soldiers while they are getting fat off life I want them both to burn in hell and soon

Papa let me be the first to tell you you are a scumbag and a pos that supported fn murderers like cheney and bush Who else did you support ? Manson Son of Sam??

Who have you supported? The killer Clinton or Obama? How about Clinton's wife, you going to support her? You fucking asshole!
I voted for the same ah you did in 2000 and regret it You ,you pos keep voting for scum which makes you a scumbag too

So how the fuck can you say you voted the same as I did in 2000?
because you seem to be a schmuck who voted for the same ah I did ..Difference being I left the ah repub party

And let me say goodnight with this The fn pos bush and cheney are responsible for 1000's of deaths and many more 1000's of injured soldiers while they are getting fat off life I want them both to burn in hell and soon

What does that have to do with your claim you voted for the same person I voted for, numbnuts?

I realize you can't back your shit, so you divert. You dumb fuck.

because you seem to be a schmuck who voted for the same ah I did ..Difference being I left the ah repub party

So who did I vote for? I think you have no clue, which isn't surprising.

Because I wanted the scum cheney a bush hung from a tall tree and you felt bad for them ?

What does that have to do with your claim you voted for the same person I voted for, numbnuts?

Because when I said I wanted those 2 to burn in hell you defended those 2 pos??? To me that makes you a bush c,ser too

Because I wanted the scum cheney a bush hung from a tall tree and you felt bad for them ?

Where the fuck did I say I felt bad for them. I said I have never wished anyone a horrible death. Learn to read and comprehend what you read. I said you were asshole for wishing people a horrible death. I said you are intolerant.

Because when I said I wanted those 2 to burn in hell you defended those 2 pos??? To me that makes you a bush c,ser too

So you can't back your shit up. Got it.

Where the fuck did I say I felt bad for them. I said I have never wished anyone a horrible death. Learn to read and comprehend what you read. I said you were asshole for wishing people a horrible death. I said you are intolerant.
And you you fn ah say these 2 pos don't deserve a horrible death after being the reason THOUSANDS ARE DEAD and injured? I can only tell you if it were one of mine dead because of them I'd be dead or in jail

So compassionate
Liberal?
I am compassionate but I despise republicans especially murderers like bush /cheney

You aren't compassionate, you are an asshole. I'd never wish anyone to die a horrible death, you reveal how intolerant you are. Asshole!

Lemme guess
You're an independent
Like Bernie sanders
Imbecile

I am compassionate but I despise republicans especially murderers like bush /cheney

Lemme guess
You're an independent
Like Bernie sanders
Imbecile
Senior I'm as far from indy as we are from the moon I hate repubs, the same scum that supported our 2 murdering swine bush and cheney Do you support those 2 pos???

Lemme guess
You're an independent
Like Bernie sanders
Imbecile
Senior I'm as far from indy as we are from the moon I hate repubs, the same scum that supported our 2 murdering swine bush and cheney Do you support those 2 pos???

There is the intolerant, bigoted, asshole liberal, hating others.

Lemme guess
You're an independent
Like Bernie sanders
Imbecile

yes I do hate and do love,,,,, I'm just more careful in my choices than ah's like you are

And you you fn ah say these 2 pos don't deserve a horrible death after being the reason THOUSANDS ARE DEAD and injured? I can only tell you if it were one of mine dead because of them I'd be dead or in jail

I said, no one should suffer a horrible death, not even Clinton, who raped women, not even Hitler who was despicable, deserves a horrible death. Not even YOU deserve such a death.

Lemme guess
You're an independent
Like Bernie sanders
Imbecile

yes I do hate and do love,,,,, I'm just more careful in my choices than ah's like you are

Lol! You are a spineless idiot who lumps people in categories, you are a lazy ass. You pretend that everyone who doesn't agree with your opinions is scum. You know nothing. You are a bigot.

I said, no one should suffer a horrible death, not even Clinton, who raped women, not even Hitler who was despicable, deserves a horrible death. Not even YOU deserve such a death.
Not even hitler???? You are fn mad If anyone in the past 100 years needed a horrible death it was Adolph

Lemme guess
You're an independent
Like Bernie sanders
Imbecile

Lol! You are a spineless idiot who lumps people in categories, you are a lazy ass. You pretend that everyone who doesn't agree with your opinions is scum. You know nothing. You are a bigot.
And you're a republican so we're even

Forum List

Back