Russian Sub Skirts Coast

These idiots don't know shit. They don't understand the other capabilities on a Russian attack sub, they think it is just there to sink our Navy ships.

Dude...they can launch a nuclear attack on us from their land-based nukes. They don't need to be parked on our doorstep to launch shit.

I was unware that pissing your panties was something officers are known for.

We kick the shit out of anyone and everyone in MIRV technology to boot.

Go tell your scary stories to some lost trick-or-treaters.

That's horseshit. Both the rooskies and chinee have enough MIRV capability to neutralize our technical advantage. And that's just fpor now, as they are catching up fast thanks to algore and clinton approving the sale of sensitive guidance technology (Loral Industries) to the chinee in return for campaign contributions. Remember John Huang?

It's nukes, dumbass. So we can hit a target within feet, and the chinee and rooskies are within yards.

You're still DEAD.

You know-it-all types amaze me. Mostly because you really don't know MUCH.
Pfffft....The possibility of a nuclear exchange has never been lower.
pfffft. where did I say the possibility has increased?

It won't increase until enough of you lefties have your way and our defense is cut to the bare bone.

All we gotta do is elect The Annointed again.... so he can be free to let Putin have his way. Yeah... you can trust Putin. The cold war is over. We won.

Keep telling yourself that, Neville.

These idiots don't know shit. They don't understand the other capabilities on a Russian attack sub, they think it is just there to sink our Navy ships.

Idiot, where did I mention SSN vs SSBN?

I've actually been on a SSBN, dumbfuck.

I don't think it matters if it was an Attack sub or a Boomer. If they can get an attack sub that close, they can get a Boomer that close. Period.

The good news, is they did not do it undetected. Our System worked, and we knew they were there.

True enough, some of their newer Attack subs, do have Cruise Missiles. That could be Nuclear Tipped. It does not have to be a Boomer anymore, But if they wanted to launch a large Multiple War Head attack, they would need their boomers.

Oh lookie, a military wife that thinks she knows shit. :badgrin:

If your husband was on a SSN, he was able to enjoy "port calls" away from you. :eusa_shhh:

Idiot, where did I mention SSN vs SSBN?

I've actually been on a SSBN, dumbfuck.

I don't think it matters if it was an Attack sub or a Boomer. If they can get an attack sub that close, they can get a Boomer that close. Period.

So the fuck what? We're on their shores all the time, too. Jesus. It's like you people just discovered submarines.

That's horseshit. Both the rooskies and chinee have enough MIRV capability to neutralize our technical advantage. And that's just fpor now, as they are catching up fast thanks to algore and clinton approving the sale of sensitive guidance technology (Loral Industries) to the chinee in return for campaign contributions. Remember John Huang?

It's nukes, dumbass. So we can hit a target within feet, and the chinee and rooskies are within yards.

You're still DEAD.

You know-it-all types amaze me. Mostly because you really don't know MUCH.

It won't increase until enough of you lefties have your way and our defense is cut to the bare bone.

All we gotta do is elect The Annointed again.... so he can be free to let Putin have his way. Yeah... you can trust Putin. The cold war is over. We won.

Yes...we're really at risk. Here is our current military spending compared to the rest of the world. We spend more than the other top 13 countries...combined. We could cut our spending in half and still have more equipment and technology than Russia AND China combined.

4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

Last edited:
Stupid bitch, there is a difference in time to react from an ICBM compared to a SLBM being launched off our shoreline.

Also, there are other things above your fucking head that can't be discussed here.

Dumbfucks like you think you know something because you got an orange ID card, you're irrelevant and stupid.

Dude...they can launch a nuclear attack on us from their land-based nukes. They don't need to be parked on our doorstep to launch shit.

uh, countermeasures can be taken with their ICBMs because we can detect them early. With SLBMs there is only enough time for you lefties to bend over and kiss your left cheeks goodbye.

not that facts are important in this thread....

Yes...we're really at risk. Here is our current military spending compared to the rest of the world. We spend more than the other top 13 countries...combined.

4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's horseshit... nobody knows what the chinee and russians are spending.

get out of there with that nonsense....

Oh lookie, a military wife that thinks she knows shit. :badgrin:

If your husband was on a SSN, he was able to enjoy "port calls" away from you. :eusa_shhh:

So the fuck what? We're on their shores all the time, too. Jesus. It's like you people just discovered submarines.

Oh...is "port calls" what they call BOHICA these days?

Forum List

Back