Russian Sub Skirts Coast

So let's sum it up....idiots like oddball, catzmeow, oldstyle, bodecca, etc believe Russian subs hiding off our coast is no big deal.

Hell, the CJCS, CNO, CDRNORTHCOM, etc don't think it's a big deal since the idiots here tell us it is no big deal.

Afterall, Russia did this stuff during the Cold War that these idiots claim went away.....so does mean it came back?

Last edited:
....and you're still mad the CAPT told you to get us coffee and donuts. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, dumb bitch...2 enlisted guys control the planes or whatever you squids call them to go up and down in the submarine by changing the angle of attack as we say in the Air Force. Ailerons on an airplane....but you wouldn't know.:eusa_whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"enlisted seats controlling the planes".........:rofl:

"enlisted guys"..."squids"..."up and down"

Oh....Air Farce....say no more....some of the BEST exchange moron stories are about Air Farce prima donnas....:lol::lol::lol:

....and your squid husband rides you like a beached whale, yet you think you're an expert on Russian subs. :eusa_whistle:

From the article in the OP:

"While I can’t talk about how we detected it, I can tell you that things worked the way they were supposed to,” the second official said, stating that the Russian submarine “poses no threat whatsoever.”

It's a shame you didn't learn to read before enlisting, VIP Exchange Officer Doofus.

You know what they say about squids...there's a lot of motion in their ocean. Unlike the panty pissers elsewhere...

....and your squid husband rides you like a beached whale, yet you think you're an expert on Russian subs. :eusa_whistle:

"While I can’t talk about how we detected it, I can tell you that things worked the way they were supposed to,” the second official said, stating that the Russian submarine “poses no threat whatsoever.”

It's a shame you didn't learn to read before enlisting, VIP Exchange Officer Doofus.

But...but...but...the enlisted let him sit in the "look! I'm driving a sub!" seat and everything!

....and you're still mad the CAPT told you to get us coffee and donuts. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, dumb bitch...2 enlisted guys control the planes or whatever you squids call them to go up and down in the submarine by changing the angle of attack as we say in the Air Force. Ailerons on an airplane....but you wouldn't know.:eusa_whistle:

Oh....Air Farce....say no more....some of the BEST exchange moron stories are about Air Farce prima donnas....:lol::lol::lol:

I don't give Air Farce O-3's coffee...they get coffee for me. And donuts....yeah, we saw your Air Farce fitness plan...lol

Beached Whale....I gurantee the CNO and CDRNORTHCOM got briefed on any Russian sub near our waters, no matter what you think your squid husband mumbles in his sleep about getting ship supplies.

Oh, typically military PA people don't run around yelling the threats from our enemies when something happens kinda to not scare the public and also not embolden the enemy. Let me know when you see a classified brief talking about terrorist threats given to you by the PA guy....

You know what they say about squids...there's a lot of motion in their ocean. Unlike the panty pissers elsewhere...

Last edited:
Dumbfuck....the Navy does the 1.5 mile run like the Air Force. Just because you were attracted to the butch Marine women doesn't make you a Marine, no matter what they shoved inside you.

I don't give Air Farce O-3's coffee...they get coffee for me. And donuts....yeah, we saw your Air Farce fitness plan...lol

Typical retort of a loser.

Oh, you didn't tell us how joint is bad.

As someone that did 4 joint jobs within CENTCOM and EUCOM, I understand the joint fight. I also saw the idiots back in the Air Force like you that had no clue about the other services and their weapon systems....but then again your AF job didn't require to do much.

What about joint stuff, Ariman? We're not talking what you smoke.
You ain't no officer...Never were.

Give it up.

Well ok....I guess the pissed off airman, the beached whale and the dyke gave up....strange 3 stooges with 2 libs and a losertarian aligning together on the eve of the messiah's election.

Maybe that Russian sub can you pick up and take you away from the so-called evil Republicans that just want to blow up the planet, dirty the air, dirty the water, etc.....Iran is nice this time of year.

Last edited:
Well ok....I guess the pissed off airman, the beached whale and the dyke gave up.

Maybe that Russian sub can you pick up and take you away from the so-called evil Republicans that just want to blow up the planet, dirty the air, dirty the water, etc.....Iran is nice this time of year.

they're probably busy laughing at your pathetic ass.

try back later, *captain*

:lmao:

Russian Sub Skirts Coast
Washington Free Beacom ^ | 11/6/12 | Bill Gertz

Russian attack sub detected near East Coast | Washington Free Beacon

A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine cruised within 200 miles of the East Coast recently in the latest sign Russia is continuing to flex its naval and aerial power against the United States, defense officials said.

The submarine was identified by its NATO designation as a Russian Seirra-2 class submarine believed to be based with Russia’s Northern Fleet. It was the first time that class of Russian submarine had been detected near a U.S. coast, said officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of anti-submarine warfare efforts.

One defense official said the submarine was believed to have been conducting anti-submarine warfare efforts against U.S. ballistic and cruise missile submarines based at Kings Bay, Georgia.

We'll see more of this as Obama let's our military's budget get hacked because the Dumbos refuse to budge on entitlements.

Dumbfuck....the Navy does the 1.5 mile run like the Air Force. Just because you were attracted to the butch Marine women doesn't make you a Marine, no matter what they shoved inside you.

Air Farce...what a hoot! You guys are such sissies, you have to call Command Post for permission to unzip your zipper before pissing. If you can't get ahold of them, you have to piss your pants.

Air Farce...what a hoot! You guys are such sissies, you have to call Command Post for permission to unzip your zipper before pissing. If you can't get ahold of them, you have to piss your pants.
Funny -- it doesn't take the commander shouting an order, then three other guys shouting it to the guy the order was directed at -- IN THE SAME ROOM -- to get something done in the Air Force.

Navy response time would be a lot quicker if you allowed your enlisted to listen to the boss. :lol:

Forum List

Back