Russian Sub Skirts Coast

Oh look, another dumbfuck.

So yeah, let's get rid of our nukes or lower them to the point where a China or Russia might think they can actually beat us by lobbing 3 nuclear warheads for each 1 of our warheads.

Dumbfuck....if the police department has less bullets than the criminals, criminals understand their advantage...

Oh "deterant?" You're an idiot that can't even spell the word, yet alone understand the concept.

300 nukes. Hmmm....... Are there 300 targets in the world worth a nuke? And what would setting off 300 nukes where ever in the world do to us here?

Wasn't this the whole idea of the MAD policy? That the idea of a full nuclear exchange would have only losers? This is also what is the primary deterant to small players like India, Pakistan, and North Korea, that an agressive strike against another nation would result in incoming from three directions.

Last edited:
Your Secret clearance 25 years ago is nothing. You don't know shit....but keep talking, it is funny.

Oh, anyone that claims the US isn't worried about Russian subs sneaking around our coastline with nukes onboard...is a lying sack of shit claiming to be former military.

It's above your clearance level and this board....I just wanted to see what you uneducated morons say for a laugh.

It is dealing with people knowing inside information to see your swing and miss answers without really letting you know how close or far you are just for fun.

Putin started doing the bomber runs and sub runs once Obamination took office, hmmmmm....
I still don't know what I can and can't talk about 25 years after my separation debriefing, you bellicose blowhard...Yet you come around here blabbering in ways that would've made anyone a security risk back when Chrome Dome was operational.

I smell bullshit artist.....Probably not even ever an officer.

Watchful, yes. Worried, no. That's just propaganda to try and scare some more bucks out of an in-debt nation that can already blow up the world several times over even with the reductions completed or planned.

We kick the shit out of anyone and everyone in MIRV technology to boot.

Go tell your scary stories to some lost trick-or-treaters.

That's horseshit. Both the rooskies and chinee have enough MIRV capability to neutralize our technical advantage. And that's just fpor now, as they are catching up fast thanks to algore and clinton approving the sale of sensitive guidance technology (Loral Industries) to the chinee in return for campaign contributions. Remember John Huang?

It's nukes, dumbass. So we can hit a target within feet, and the chinee and rooskies are within yards.

You're still DEAD.

You know-it-all types amaze me. Mostly because you really don't know MUCH.

Don't worry. Just ask Obama, we have these things called Air Craft Carriers. Planes land on them, and of course they do not require any kind of Support ships. They can handle this. Rest assured.

lol

We kick the shit out of anyone and everyone in MIRV technology to boot.

Go tell your scary stories to some lost trick-or-treaters.

That's horseshit. Both the rooskies and chinee have enough MIRV capability to neutralize our technical advantage. And that's just fpor now, as they are catching up fast thanks to algore and clinton approving the sale of sensitive guidance technology (Loral Industries) to the chinee in return for campaign contributions. Remember John Huang?

It's nukes, dumbass. So we can hit a target within feet, and the chinee and rooskies are within yards.

You're still DEAD.

You know-it-all types amaze me. Mostly because you really don't know MUCH.
Pfffft....The possibility of a nuclear exchange has never been lower.

Idiot, where did I mention SSN vs SSBN?

I've actually been on a SSBN, dumbfuck.

Ok Cleatus...who is the bad guys and who is the good guys.

This might be tough for you....:eusa_whistle:

Poor GoneBezerk....such an expert...but can't tell the difference between a Boomer and an Attack Sub.

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't think it matters if it was an Attack sub or a Boomer. If they can get an attack sub that close, they can get a Boomer that close. Period.

The good news, is they did not do it undetected. Our System worked, and we knew they were there.

Last edited:
My brother served 10 years on the Los Angeles. My husband spent 7 years on the Nevada, and has coordinated sub groups for westpac for the last 10 years.

Your posts are bullshit. My brother's boat was stealthily following Russian subs around the Atlantic from 1991until it was decommissioned in 2000. My husband coordinated sub exercises for RIMPAC this summer for a month, and those exercises do the same damn thing.

That's what these boats do, 24/7. It is their mission. It is what they were designed to do.

Freaking scared of their own shadow neo-cons. :lol:

Last edited:
Your Secret clearance 25 years ago is nothing. You don't know shit....but keep talking, it is funny.

Oh, anyone that claims the US isn't worried about Russian subs sneaking around our coastline with nukes onboard...is a lying sack of shit claiming to be former military.

I still don't know what I can and can't talk about 25 years after my separation debriefing, you bellicose blowhard...Yet you come around here blabbering in ways that would've made anyone a security risk back when Chrome Dome was operational.

Watchful, yes. Worried, no. That's just propaganda to try and scare some more bucks out of an in-debt nation that can already blow up the world several times over even with the reductions completed or planned.

you mean like:

The war on women

Global warming

The rich get richer off the backs of the poor

Corporations are evil

please tell me more about scary propaganda.....

Well commie...if the DoD is slashed to pieces and the Navy's oeprating budget hurts their ability to launch P-3s from Jacksonville, SSNs to track down Russian boomers, etc....then you have made us weaker and at risk to an attack.

The US military must operate in the world of a war will happen, not your fairytale world that nobody will really ever attack us because you only think that happens in movies. :eusa_whistle:

My brother served 10 years on the Los Angeles. My husband spent 7 years on the Nevada, and has coordinated sub groups for westpac for the last 10 years.

Your posts are bullshit. My brother's boat was stealthily following Russian subs around the Atlantic from 1991until it was decommissioned in 2000. My husband coordinated sub exercises for RIMPAC this summer for a month, and those exercises do the same damn thing.

That's what these boats do, 24/7. It is their mission. It is what they were designed to do.

Man, I miss RIMPAC....:(

Poor GoneBezerk....such an expert...but can't tell the difference between a Boomer and an Attack Sub.

I don't think it matters if it was an Attack sub or a Boomer. If they can get an attack sub that close, they can get a Boomer that close. Period.

So the fuck what? We're on their shores all the time, too. Jesus. It's like you people just discovered submarines.

Man, I miss RIMPAC....:(

He had a good time, except his bunk this time on the Enterprise was right under the catapult. He said it was pretty loud. He did get a cool tshirt, though. ;)

Russian Sub Skirts Coast
Washington Free Beacom ^ | 11/6/12 | Bill Gertz

Russian attack sub detected near East Coast | Washington Free Beacon

A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine cruised within 200 miles of the East Coast recently in the latest sign Russia is continuing to flex its naval and aerial power against the United States, defense officials said.

The submarine was identified by its NATO designation as a Russian Seirra-2 class submarine believed to be based with Russia’s Northern Fleet. It was the first time that class of Russian submarine had been detected near a U.S. coast, said officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of anti-submarine warfare efforts.

One defense official said the submarine was believed to have been conducting anti-submarine warfare efforts against U.S. ballistic and cruise missile submarines based at Kings Bay, Georgia.

Obama will have more flexibility to surrender after the election.

Of course, all he'll be able to surrender is himself. He won't be President.

These idiots don't know shit. They don't understand the other capabilities on a Russian attack sub, they think it is just there to sink our Navy ships.

The good news, is they did not do it undetected. Our System worked, and we knew they were there.

If Obama wins the election the "flexible" mean that sub get's to dock in NY harbor for supplies and a tour of Time Square.

Forum List

Back