Russia bans comedy about Stalin's death

Russia bans satirical film about Josef Stalin's death

The fact that they banned it says a lot about what the current government's ideals and who their idols are.

This would not have been banned when Yeltsin was leading Russia, but now Communism and totalitarianism are being praised and worshiped in Russia again.

find out where is the film and where is real Muscovite life
images

MpNpFKYd3AgClJwT_m7YyA.jpg

Filthy (((Russian))) Firth Column ( paid by American taxpayer ) vilify and slur the entirely Russian History, Church, Christianity and political leaders.
When Russians say something wrong about Fifth Column they cry out 'Antisemitism'
When Fifth Column pisses on Russians it calls as 'Freedom' and 'Democracy'

All such 'comedies' and organizations of Fifth Column must be prohibited

The fact that they banned it says a lot about what the current government's ideals and who their idols are.

This would not have been banned when Yeltsin was leading Russia, but now Communism and totalitarianism are being praised and worshiped in Russia again.

The 'comedy' insult Russians, Christians and Orthodox Church.
The 'producers' of this rubbish shall better piss on their religion.

Kjh16NC.jpeg

Shithole.

Holy Russia will Resurrected!
No one Fifth Column or Deep State can stop it!

ilya-glazunov-eternal-russia-1988-e1268325428215.jpg
Russia is a sick society full of gangsters.racists and homophobes. Third world, last century fucks.

Shithole.

Russia is a sick society full of gangsters.racists and homophobes. Third world, last century fucks.
the troll wrote "The 'comedy' insult Russians, Christians and Orthodox Church." how a comedy about commie nomenclature can insult REC-mogolian church ? any ideas ?)))

Shithole.

Why only Israelis are allowed to be racists?

Israel orders African refugees to leave country within three months or face prison

Israel orders African refugees to leave country or face prison

Shithole.

the troll wrote "The 'comedy' insult Russians, Christians and Orthodox Church." how a comedy about commie nomenclature can insult REC-mogolian church ? any ideas ?)))

Yep, Russian Orthodox Church!

Moscow police have raided a cinema, using undercover cops as well:
Moscow police raid cinema showing The Death of Stalin

Any illusion that Russia is a democracy should now be cast aside. I wouldn't be surprised if they rename the police "militsiya" and go back to the red flag:
militsia.jpeg
militsia-insignia.jpeg

They've already reinstated the Soviet national anthem.

Because your society is so healthy, right.

I'm not sure they are quite ready for Western style entertainment in Russian society. And who better to judge that than themselves.

You are familiar with the directors work, aren't you, stupid fuck.

I'm not sure they are quite ready for Western style entertainment in Russian society.
So you think they are too stupid for comedy?

You think they prefer scantily clad women dancing around and praising Pootin?

Why do you degrade the Russian people that much?

I'm not sure they are quite ready for Western style entertainment in Russian society.

That is not what I'm saying. Watch the video. It wasn't comedic.

So? You think people that write comedies do so exclusively?

It's satire. That clip was from the same person that made the Stalin movie. Also satire. It was a written in a style that even some in the West might find abusive. Russian society has different values than do we in the West. They don't need your input into how they should build their society. You should worry about your own society. You have had 11 school shootings in the first month of this year alone.

It's satire. That clip was from the same person that made the Stalin movie. Also satire. It was a written in a style that even some in the West might find abusive. Russian society has different values than do we in the West. They don't need your input into how they should build their society. You should worry about your own society. You have had 11 school shootings in the first month of this year alone.
I am repulsed at people that say Russians do not deserve free speech or democracy.

School shootings have nothing to do with this topic, it just shows you are a complete lowlife not afraid of using diversionary tactics.

I am repulsed at people that say Russians do not deserve free speech or democracy.

School shootings have nothing to do with this topic, it just shows you are a complete lowlife not afraid of using diversionary tactics.
I'm not to keen on people who wish to impose their own values on others.

Forum List

Back