Russell Wilson Benched

Drew Brees was a great quarterback, IMO, Definitely a HOF talent.

My cheapskate, hometown team, the San Diego Chargers made the dumbest mistake in league history by not finding a way to keep him.
I've never liked them.
Hands down, they are the worst franchise in the NFL.
brees did have a serious injury at the time. signing him was a great gamble for the saints. he is a great athlete and takes physical therapy very seriously.

a good example for the kids.

brees did have a serious injury at the time. signing him was a great gamble for the saints. he is a great athlete and takes physical therapy very seriously.

Wherever Brees is or was you don’t deserve him you anti-American Commee peice of waste you POS.

I remember his injury quite well, and it was potentially career ending, but with his work ethic and fitness regimen, it was my belief that they should have worked with him.

On the flipside, due to my disdain for the Chargers, my feeling was that he deserved a better organization than them, and as I recall, the Saints had little to lose at the time and took a chance on him, so it all worked out for the better.

Wherever Brees is or was you don’t deserve him you anti-American Commee peice of waste you POS.
and you had to pick a kumbaya thread for that? at least post a colorful sports analogy before i put your tired bull shit on ignore.?

I remember his injury quite well, and it was potentially career ending, but with his work ethic and fitness regimen, it was my belief that they should have worked with him.

On the flipside, due to my disdain for the Chargers, my feeling was that he deserved a better organization than them, and as I recall, the Saints had little to lose at the time and took a chance on him, so it all worked out for the better.
the saints were 3-13 on their way to san antonio. yes. brees was sorely needed.

Was that during the period when fans wore paper sacks over their heads, and called them "The A'ints"?
i almost got my old bag out this year.

archie manning was quarterback and the saints were 1=15 that year. i think they needed a 63 yd walk off field goal (record at the time. the kicker had 1/2 a foot i can't remember his name) to beat the lions for their only win.

dempsey. tom dempsey had a special shoe so he could kick. didn't usually help.

i almost got my old bag out this year.

archie manning was quarterback and the saints were 1=15 that year. i think they needed a 63 yd walk off field goal (record at the time. the kicker had 1/2 a foot i can't remember his name) to beat the lions for their only win.

dempsey. tom dempsey had a special shoe so he could kick. didn't usually help.
Now im dating myself, but I remember watching the game when Tom Dempsey kicked that 63 yard field goal. His record stood for nearly 40 years.

Now im dating myself, but I remember watching the game when Tom Dempsey kicked that 63 yard field goal. His record stood for nearly 40 years.
another thing on peyton. he has no patience with kickers. i think he likes lutz but if he starts missing the denver fans will see a parade of toes.

one more note, kat

if archie manning had played for any other team he would be in the hall of fame. a great quarterback is necessary, but not sufficient. (the op was wilson if you forgot. i sure did)

baker mayfield kinda improved considerably this year playing with brady'ss receivers

one more note, kat

if archie manning had played for any other team he would be in the hall of fame. a great quarterback is necessary, but not sufficient. (the op was wilson if you forgot. i sure did)

baker mayfield kinda improved considerably this year playing with brady'ss receivers
Agreed. Archie caught a tough break being there during his time. For the most part what he did accomplish there was all him. Elsewhere, he would have been great.

That being said, I'm glad to see Baker Mayfield having some degree of success now, he's a resilient, solid QB, and deserves it.

Agreed. Archie caught a tough break being there during his time. For the most part what he did accomplish there was all him. Elsewhere, he would have been great.

That being said, I'm glad to see Baker Mayfield having some degree of success now, he's a resilient, solid QB, and deserves it.

mayfield was available and we got carr? that might have worked. we've got receivers .

another hint for denver fans. book if revelations stuff.
you will not recognize this guy when he shows up at training camp . undrafted. no one ever heard of him from maybe brigam young or something.

listed as a quarterback. not pinpoint accuracy. release a little slow but can heave the ball the length of the field.
peyton has plans for that boy

The Denver Broncos are benching Russell Wilson for the last two games of the season.

Wilson went from a probable hall of famer to a guy who’s getting benched for a mediocre back up. He’s being made the scape goat for a bad team.

I don’t know how Wilson can remain with the Broncos now.
wilson lost his credibility for being a promising hall of famer when he went along with pete the cheat carrols plan to throw the superbowl throwing the ball down the middle of the field instead of giving the ball to Lynch to run it in for the winning score. Lynch was running the ball down their throats,they could not stop him yet they threw a pass late in the game down the middle to try and win it. Lynch and none of the other Seahawk players in that game could believe that call carrol made..

Wilson should have been benched for the rest of his entire NFL career as a starting quarterback after that,the fact that he had the audacity and GALL to demand to be the highest paid player in the NFL in hi new contract after that,the motherfucker asshole.:mad: He is as much a disgrace to the NFL and thr sport of football as shady brady and bill belicheat are.

wilson was as much involved in throwing that game as pete the cheat was,you cant pull it off if you dont have the cooperation of the quarterback as carrol had that day.

the sad fuck sold his soul to hell that day for money and has never been the same quarterback sense then. just a so so run of the mill has been,

Russell Wilson avoided a twisting Texans rusher and bolted up the field.

He could have thrown in rhythm to tight end Lucas Krull for a first down and a stroll out of bounds, too, but why? Wilson’s legs served just fine.

He dove forward to the Houston 8-yard line on a fourth-and-2, popped up and took a timeout with 23 seconds left in the game, generating a first down and four snaps worth of hope that the Broncos were about to find a way to pull off their sixth straight win.

The early-December CBS broadcast replayed the reaction from Denver’s sideline and head coach. Commentator Charles Davis intoned confidently, “Look at Sean Payton saying, ‘Yeah, that’s my quarterback.’”

At a glance, it appears Payton flashed a grin.

Watch it enough times, and you might be convinced that instead he grimaced.

Nobody on the visiting sideline was smiling three plays later when Wilson and the Broncos, having botched their first two cracks at winning the game with a late play-clock issue and missed shift, shot themselves in the foot a final time.

Another miscommunication. Another missed shift. Quick pressure forcing Wilson out of the pocket. A game-ending interception.

wilson lost his credibility for being a promising hall of famer when he went along with pete the cheat carrols plan to throw the superbowl throwing the ball down the middle of the field instead of giving the ball to Lynch to run it in for the winning score. Lynch was running the ball down their throats,they could not stop him yet they threw a pass late in the game down the middle to try and win it. Lynch and none of the other Seahawk players in that game could believe that call carrol made..

Wilson should have been benched for the rest of his entire NFL career as a starting quarterback after that,the fact that he had the audacity and GALL to demand to be the highest paid player in the NFL in hi new contract after that,the motherfucker asshole.:mad: He is as much a disgrace to the NFL and thr sport of football as shady brady and bill belicheat are.

wilson was as much involved in throwing that game as pete the cheat was,you cant pull it off if you dont have the cooperation of the quarterback as carrol had that day.

the sad fuck sold his soul to hell that day for money and has never been the same quarterback sense then. just a so so run of the mill has been,
oh and one more thing,that is just one example how he throws game.on bitchute there was this video made of a game in denver where a broncos wide reciever was wide open in the end zone and waving his arms frantically at wilson to throw and there were no linemen in front of wilson obstrucing his view and yet he did not throw the ball to him. with nobody on his back,no pressure onhim, he just threw the ball out of bounds,made no sense at all in the least.

how much more fucking evidence do people need to see this guy is as much a criminal as brady and belicheat and is taking payoffs same as carrol always does?

That was a bizarre take.

That was a bizarre take.
Not at all,only the braindead could not see carrol took a payoff to throw that game,.when i went into work that day my co workers were all saying the same thing,how it was obvious to them carrrol who we now know with the help of wilson threw that game.again as i just got done proving,that wasnt a just a one time thing either where wilson threw a game,.

oh and one more thing,that is just one example how he throws games same as pete the cheat carrol

.on bitchute there was this video made of a game in denver where a broncos wide reciever was wide open in the end zone and waving his arms frantically at wilson to throw and there were no linemen in front of wilson obstrucing his view or any pressure on him, and yet he did not throw the ball to him. with nobody on his back,no pressure onhim, he just threw the ball out of bounds,made no sense at all in the least.

how much more fucking evidence do people need to see this guy is as much a criminal as brady and belicheat and is taking payoffs same as carrol always does?:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back