Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

Religion is just a mental crutch for the weak minded who can't think for themselves. The need for off the shelf belief where all thinking is done for them.

really?.....i know quite a few Religious people who make dozens of decisions every day....all by their lonesome selves.....

great extinctions in OUR history?
Man went through an extinction?

One major extinction of living beings on earth (certainly not homo sapiens) was likely caused by a collision with an object passing through our solar system. Another "extinction" was caused by the great ice age (not the mini one of the late 1700's)...but that resulted in the extinction of non migratory beings that had no way to flee the area...such as those living in closed ponds, lakes, etc.

Oh yeah...and the extinction of the Hippie...forgot about that one...when aerosol hairspray was banned.

YO. rednaks must get instict.

mlksmallx.png

Do you think he would be a proud Republican now? If so...why?

Oh yes, Rush was so pivotal in getting Hillary elected with his operation chaos I and II. His theory was that Hillary would be easier for McCain to run against in the general. :lol:

Rush is about as cagey and strategic as Palin. He's just a big lump of blubber with a very loud mouth attached. That's all.

The democrats ran a liberal as a Tea Party candidate in NY, and the people fell for it. A democrat steps in and fills a seat that republicans held for decades. I just love politics.

Democrats can't join the Tea Party?

Oh yea...I forgot. It's a branch of the Republican Party
he did not say that did he RW?......he said they ran a Liberal...as a Tea Party member....

Romney has a plate in his head. Nobody gives a rats ass about global warming anymore. The term is radioactive on Capitol Hill and it will be years before any significant legislation like Crap and Tax happens ( which by the way is dead).

I must admit.........when I heard Romney utter that, he lost my vote.

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

For some, maybe. But for me, denying global warming is about denying how the data was presented. Also, I could really give a rat's ass if someone believes in global warming; but when people in power start using the theory to draft bullshit legislation like cap n trade, then I care.

Absolutely spot on. Summed up my feelings nicely.

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

Well, then, it must be true.

I never thought Romney was a conservative.

You guys don’t think anybody’s a ‘conservative.’

The media knew McCain was widely disliked by the base but pushed him anyways, then Mitt drops out and the media for shits and giggle pushed Huck to the front of the line for a day and McCain started losing to a guy that was pulling 1% or less in primaries.

Is this before or after the primaries are canceled so that liberals can tell conservatives who better represents them?

Progressive Liberals: And now up representing conservative again in 2012 we give them McCain!

So are the ‘media’ or the ‘Progressive Liberals’ to blame for the GOP losing the WH in 2008? Or both?

But either way the GOP can deflect the blame to someone else.

Check.

Do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?

Do you really think their agenda is just science and not making money based on liberals willing to dole out cash to those who will "prove" their BS theory is real?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see, Teabaggerwimp. So all the Scientific Societies of the world, all the National Academys of Science, and all the major Universities of the world are in on a conspiracy to present fraudulent data to the world. Have you been fitted for a tinfoil hat?

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily
You shouldn't get so excited about your faith, this is a secular country and we don't have to pass laws based on your religion.

OK, you prove yourself to be a willfully ignorant ass with statements like that. But the science is becoming more apparent to all with the increasing weather disasters, and the effect they have on food prices.

Do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?

so every single Scientist all agree that it's not only man made, but that cap and trade will make a rats ass of a difference eh?

lol

you live in an alternate reality miss.

Now dumb fuck, every single Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University states that AGW is a fact and that it is a clear and present danger.

so every single Scientist all agree that it's not only man made, but that cap and trade will make a rats ass of a difference eh?

lol

Now dumb fuck, every single Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University states that AGW is a fact and that it is a clear and present danger.

you didn't address what he said.

No one denies climate change.

Many of us would like proof that it is man caused...and none has been offered.

Seeing as there is evidence of dramatic climate changes during times before the invention of the combustible engine, I have reason to believe that climate change is a natural thing and nothing more.

So take your "you poeple" crap and shove it up your "ice age"

its is both you fool, man effects it by edging up the natural cycle.

Mans activities produce MORE of the things tha naturally effect the system.

The world is a delicate balence and when you fuck with that delcate balence you WILL change the natrual pattern.

BTW even the natural pattern has produced GREAT exticntions.

The world does not revolve arround humans

the world is billions of years old.
Conditions take millions of years to develop to have an affect on anything.
If mans "addition" to these conditions results in one less million of years......in other words 349 million years instead of 350 million years.....well, so be it.

As for your "great extinctions"......

were you home schooled? DO you have any idea what you are talking about?

Well Jarhead, it is obvious that you know nothing about the past extinctions.

Methane catastrophe

lol

But nobody cares..............

This guy lurks in the ENVIRONMENT forum 24/7......calls everybody a "dumb fuck" who doesnt sign on hook, line and stinker to the hyper-alarmist view. Advocates for people to foreclose on their houses, buy a mega-expensive electric car and live in tents and candle power. Tries to perpetuate this myth that weather extremes never happened before a few years ago. Advocates for the coal industry to be disolved putting 2.3 million coal miners out of work. The solution? A giant windmill in every backyard as mandated by the government as well as a 70K solar panel in every home in America. These people spend their lives like a witch in an old movie.......looking up at the sky, waiting for a house to fall on their heads!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adjvCmV7y1s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adjvCmV7y1s[/ame]

Anyway........the hyper-hysterical OCD environmental whack jobs will stop at nothing and dont care about the costs to others in their efforts to achieve thier vision. But the fact is, the American people dont give a rats ass about spending a dime to support this shit.......a political certainty 100%. Global warming science has turned into nothing more than a fancy exercise in numerology for the socially challenged...........essentially a hobby in 2011.

Last edited:
The DittoTards don't care what the National Academy of Science says because they are stupid enough to believe their MessiahRushie's:eusa_liar: lies about the NAoS. And he has to Lie about the NAoS. Of course he knows he can get away with lying about the NAoS because he knows CON$ are too lazy to search out the truth for themselves.

Here is an example from the Romney rant this thread references. When the caller who asked Romney the global warming question got passed LimpTard's:eusa_liar: call screener to give the pathological liar:eusa_liar: the context for the Romney question, Stuttering LimpTard:eusa_liar: first interrupts him to call it a hoax and when the caller tries to get him to back up his hoax claim LimpTard:eusa_liar: cuts him off the air in mid sentence and lies about the NAoS.

June 8, 2011
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Mike in Hanover, New Hampshire. Welcome, sir, to the EIB Network. Great to have you here.

CALLER: Thank you, Mr. Limbaugh.

RUSH: Hi.

CALLER: I was actually quoted by you yesterday. I was the person who asked Mr. Romney at the town hall meeting about his position on global warming. And you, unlike almost everybody else, actually did me the courtesy of quoting some of my questions before you gave the answer. Anyway, I read the transcript that you provided, I read the transcript of your show yesterday --

RUSH: Yes.

CALLER: -- and just had a few comments on it.

RUSH: Go ahead. Fire away.

CALLER: Well, sir, first of all --

RUSH: Let me first, by the way, here's his question. This is the guy who asked Mitt Romney at his announcement meeting, the question was, "Nearly all other candidates suggest that there's no scientific consensus on climate change. Some insist it's not even occurring. We can't have a meaningful discussion about solutions until there's agreement about the problem. Will you, sir, state now that under a Romney administration, global warming will be accepted as reality, and this reality will form the foundation for all climate energy policies?" That's the question and you're the guy that asked it.

CALLER: Right. Right.

RUSH: Okay.

CALLER: Prior to that question, however, I provided a bit of context. If you don't mind I'd like to read that piece, too. First of all, I wanted to specify the difference between policy and science. I said that how to deal with climate change is a policy issue; science of climate change is not. Anyway, my question was not about policy, that is, how do we mitigate global warming, do we do cap and trade or carbon credits or whatever, but it was about the recognitions of science. And I specifically quoted from a 2010 National Academy of Sciences report, and two quotes here. The first is, they concluded -- and, by the way, the National Academy of Sciences, as you know, is considered the Supreme Court of science in this country. It was founded in 1863 by Abraham Lincoln, and it's charged with giving the Congress unbiased scientific information. Now, their conclusion was, quote, "A strong, credible body of scientific evidence shows that climate change is occurring, is caused largely by human activities, and poses significant risks for a broad range of human and natural systems."

RUSH: Then they've lost all credibility. It's a bogus claim.

CALLER: Let me go on. They then went on to say, "Some scientific conclusions or theories have been so thoroughly examined and tested and supported by so many independent observations and results, that their likelihood of subsequently being found wrong is vanishingly small. This is the case for the conclusions that the Earth system is warming and that much of this warming is very likely due to human activities. And then I asked my question, so that's the context of the question. Your response was that there was evidence even in the last year that established this whole premise of manmade global warming is a hoax.

RUSH: Right.

CALLER: I don't know where you're getting the hoax from, sir. I mean I'm looking at --

RUSH: It's called the University of East Anglia in England and the Hadley Centre for Climate Change Research where they basically made it all up, pure and simple. It's a hoax. There's nothing true about it.

END TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The National Academy of Science also vouched for Global Cooling back in the 1970s.

Now as you can see LimpTard:eusa_liar: cut the caller off in mid sentence to spew his lie, and then after the commercial break he told one more lie without the caller to expose it, so I will now. Here is actually what the NAoS said in the 1970s!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carbon Dioxide and Climate: A Scientific Assessment
Summary and Conclusions

When it is assumed that the CO2 content of the atmosphere is doubled and statistical thermal equilibrium is achieved, the more realistic of the modeling efforts predict a global surface warming of between 2°C and 3.5°C, with greater increases at high latitudes. This range reflects both uncertainties in physical understanding and inaccuracies arising from the need to reduce the mathematical problem to one that can be handled by even the fastest available electronic computers. It is significant, however, that none of the model calculations predicts negligible warming.
The primary effect of an increase of CO2 is to cause more absorption of thermal radiation from the earth’s surface and thus to increase the air temperature in the troposphere. A strong positive feedback mechanism is the accompanying increase of moisture, which is an even more powerful absorber of terrestrial radiation. We have examined with care all known negative feedback mechanisms, such as increase in low or middle cloud amount, and have concluded that the oversimplifications and inaccuracies in the models are not likely to have vitiated the principal conclusion that there will be appreciable warming. The known negative feedback mechanisms can reduce the warming, but they do not appear to be so strong as the positive moisture feedback. We estimate the most probable global warming for a doubling of CO2 to be near 3°C with a probable error of ±1.5°C.

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

Rush said that Palin would be the one to beat if she ran.

This is just a story that the media is using to attack Romney and knock him down a notch. Up until now the only thing they were using was Mormonism and Romneycare.

Who knows who will win the nomination. I know that Romney, Palin, and Pawlenty scare the left. They figure Cain isn't well known enough yet to worry about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back