Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

Here's a good question...if Rush said Romney is done, do the liberals believe that? And if so, how did Rush become credible so quickly?

It has nothing to do with credibility – it’s evidence of continued dissent and discord in the ranks of the right, particularly when many on the right see Romney as the only viable candidate.

yea im a big Rush fan....you notice how i Quote the guy in 8 out of 10 posts....like someone here does.....:lol:
A perfect example of the moronic "logic" of the typical DittoTard. Someone who quotes their MessiahRushie MUST be a fan, though it's obvious I quote him to expose his lies, and quoting Stuttering LimpTard is the only test of fanhood.

I would say YOU are a devout follower of your MessiahRushie by the way you habitually defend him every time I expose his lies. You can't disprove the fact that he IS a liar, so you always attack me personally to deflect from his exposed lies. In this thread you even defended him by attacking me before I even posted!!!!

You can't be a more devoted DittoTard than that!!!!
i defend the guy Ed?......show me.....or are being pissy because i say your a type of Ditto head BECAUSE you seem to have a quote from this jerk for every fucking occasion.....for someone to look at this guy like you do Ed says one thing.....edthecynic....is a type of Ditto head.....:lol:.....your serve Eddy....:lol:
Are you blind?

As I pointed out, you can't deny my proof of your MessiahRushie's lies so you defend him the only way a CON$ervative can, by attacking me. Your MessiahRushie did the same thing in the example of his lying that I gave in this thread. He couldn't counter the facts of the National Academy of Science, so he attacked them personally by lying about them.

Stuttering LimpTard has PROGRAMMED you in his image!! :lol:

A perfect example of the moronic "logic" of the typical DittoTard. Someone who quotes their MessiahRushie MUST be a fan, though it's obvious I quote him to expose his lies, and quoting Stuttering LimpTard is the only test of fanhood.

I would say YOU are a devout follower of your MessiahRushie by the way you habitually defend him every time I expose his lies. You can't disprove the fact that he IS a liar, so you always attack me personally to deflect from his exposed lies. In this thread you even defended him by attacking me before I even posted!!!!

You can't be a more devoted DittoTard than that!!!!
i defend the guy Ed?......show me.....or are being pissy because i say your a type of Ditto head BECAUSE you seem to have a quote from this jerk for every fucking occasion.....for someone to look at this guy like you do Ed says one thing.....edthecynic....is a type of Ditto head.....:lol:.....your serve Eddy....:lol:
Are you blind?

As I pointed out, you can't deny my proof of your MessiahRushie's lies so you defend him the only way a CON$ervative can, by attacking me. Your MessiahRushie did the same thing in the example of his lying that I gave in this thread. He couldn't counter the facts of the National Academy of Science, so he attacked them personally by lying about them.

ED....i can care less what that asshole says.....if he vanished from the face of the Earth today....i can give a fuck Ed.....but the fact remains....you cant prove i defend the guy,but anyone here can prove you have Rush quotes all over the fucking place.....which is all i have been saying about you.......now if to you, that is defending the guy.....well than what can i say......the fact remains.....YOUR A TYPE OF DITTO HEAD Ed.....the type who reacts to everything someone says......by usually Quoting Rush....like i said.....who here quotes the guy as much as you do?....

Do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?

Do you really think their agenda is just science and not making money based on liberals willing to dole out cash to those who will "prove" their BS theory is real?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deny all that you want, your stupidity is transparent.

Do you really think the "global warming os a hoax" faction is not funded by the oil companies?

Are you blind?

ED....i can care less what that asshole says.....if he vanished from the face of the Earth today....i can give a fuck Ed.....but the fact remains....you cant prove i defend the guy,but anyone here can prove you have Rush quotes all over the fucking place.....which is all i have been saying about you.......now if to you, that is defending the guy.....well than what can i say......the fact remains.....YOUR A TYPE OF DITTO HEAD Ed.....the type who reacts to everything someone says......by usually Quoting Rush....like i said.....who here quotes the guy as much as you do?....
Again, you show your MessiahRushie has programmed you in his image by your copying his technique. You are still defending him by attacking me for using his own quotes to expose him as the liar he is while you deny defending him.

It's just like Stuttering LimpTard holding Obama up to abuse by calling him a rat and denying that he is attacking Obama personally as he does it. If your MessiahRushie has not programmed you in his image then you two must be twin sons from different mothers!!! :lol:

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

What is the weather going to be like on July 4th, 2011?

Use science to figure it out. And you still won't get an accurate answer

Global warming is not an exact science. It's an unproven theory.

Science is an endless series of refinements. * And there ya go.*

Global warming: It's not an exact science, but it's science all the same

"In fact, how many people really know that science is never 'exact' but rather an endless series of refinements?"

Schneider and Moss pointed out that, while scientists strive to be as objective as possible, "nearly all aspects of interesting global change projections (like the amount sea levels will rise and the potential effects this will have on human coastal settlements) involve subjective probabilities."

Many IPCC scientists are "simply uncomfortable with the notion that there was a subjective element to their analyses," but Schneider and Moss argued that, in the real world, there is a difference between traditional, objective science and the more subjective "science for policy."

"'Science for policy,'" they noted, "involves being responsive to policymakers' needs for expert judgment at a particular time, given the information then available.

"Political leaders want such state-of-the-art subjective assessments *just as they do for health, economic and military risks *even before enough experiments have been performed or data collected to 'objectively' verify possible hypotheses."

I just want to repeat this;

"Political leaders want such state-of-the-art subjective assessments *just as they do for health, economic and military risks *even before enough experiments have been performed or data collected to 'objectively' verify possible hypotheses."

Are you blind?

Again, you show your MessiahRushie has programmed you in his image by your copying his technique. You are still defending him by attacking me for using his own quotes to expose him as the liar he is while you deny defending him.

It's just like Stuttering LimpTard holding Obama up to abuse by calling him a rat and denying that he is attacking Obama personally as he does it. If your MessiahRushie has not programmed you in his image then you two must be twin sons from different mothers!!! :lol:

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

and so how do you respond?.....you give me 3 more quotes from the guy....:lol:.....your a true fan of the guy Ed.....more so than what you think....:lol:

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

and so how do you respond?.....you give me 3 more quotes from the guy....:lol:.....your a true fan of the guy Ed.....more so than what you think....:lol:

he wants to be Rush's love slave. maybe Rush could get him to score some oxy.

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Maybe ED is a closet HOMO for Rush?

Here's a good question...if Rush said Romney is done, do the liberals believe that? And if so, how did Rush become credible so quickly?

It has nothing to do with credibility – it’s evidence of continued dissent and discord in the ranks of the right, particularly when many on the right see Romney as the only viable candidate.
Who on the "right" sees Romney as the "only viable candidate"?

Appears to me that its the leftist who see Romney as the only "viable candidate".

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

i dont know about that....but the guy is definitely a Species of Ditto head.....perhaps a little obsessed with the guy....kinda like the way Dean is Obsessed with Republicans....
Notice how every time I expose Stuttering LimpTard as a liar, his DittoTards defend their MessiahRushie by personally attacking me because they just can't admit their hero is a pathological liar.

i dont know about that....but the guy is definitely a Species of Ditto head.....perhaps a little obsessed with the guy....kinda like the way Dean is Obsessed with Republicans....
Notice how every time I expose Stuttering LimpTard as a liar, his DittoTards defend their MessiahRushie by personally attacking me because they just can't admit their hero is a pathological liar.

have i ever said Rush does not lie Ed?.......have i ever said Rush does not Personally attack Obama?......of course i havent said that,thats why you cant prove that.....but i have said you are kinda obsessed with the guy......and that you cant deny.....

have i ever said Rush does not lie Ed?.......have i ever said Rush does not Personally attack Obama?......of course i havent said that,thats why you cant prove that.....but i have said you are kinda obsessed with the guy......and that you cant deny.....
That is only because my proof that your MessiahRushie is a liar is unassailable, leaving you with only attacking me personally to defend him and distract from his lies.

That is only because my proof that your MessiahRushie is a liar is unassailable, leaving you with only attacking me personally to defend him and distract from his lies.

i bet its killing you not quoting the guy while im here huh?......:lol:

i bet its killing you not quoting the guy while im here huh?......:lol:
What can you afford to lose?

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

March 19, 2008
RUSH: But two wrongs don't make a right.

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

Forum List

Back