Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Holy crap! That dude is STILL on the damned radio. What happened to his "fall"?

I know is was supposed to be off the air a decade and a half ago, according to liberals nutters.
They've been confidently predicting his downfall for decades. "Any day now, yup, any day now. Just wait and see. You want proof? Three people just said they don't listen to him any more! That means he's done for and will be gone in 6 months, tops (of course you're not supposed to remember that we've been saying 6 months for 20 years now)".

image.png

Didn't read past your first sentence because I don't care. The thread is about Limbaugh's demise, which you nutters have yet to prove.
Bullshit!
You read every word.

And I showed that your MessiahRushie has lost 70% of his audience since his Fluke rant using HIS very own numbers.

December 9, 2015

RUSH:
It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

I don't read it, it isn't interesting and you are a fail.

Unless you post something worth responding to, I'll take it you are stuck on stupid and obsessive behavior.

Didn't read past your first sentence because I don't care. The thread is about Limbaugh's demise, which you nutters have yet to prove.
Bullshit!
You read every word.

And I showed that your MessiahRushie has lost 70% of his audience since his Fluke rant using HIS very own numbers.

December 9, 2015

RUSH:
It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

Unless you post something worth responding to, I'll take it you are stuck on stupid and obsessive behavior.
Yeah sure, you have no interest, yet you answered!!! :cuckoo:

You are spending a lot of time responding to posts you don't read from people you don't care about.

So do you.

Naw, guy, I fully enjoy the space I occupy in your head rent free...

More lies from Joey B, another lefty obsessed by Rush and his success. Poor little nutter.

Damn. That Rush guy is STILL on! When will he be finished....finally! ARRRRRRRGH! You asshats keep telling me he's finished and he is still on the radio!

What's the big deal that Rush has 10 million people who tune in to his show everyday?
They don't actually listen because his message is the same everyday...
Business can do no wrong.

The only thing that puzzles me at the moment is that Rush has praised, and argued for, Free Trade since God knows when and he's for Trump, who's been criticizing, and arguing against, Free Trade since God knows when.
It's intellectually dishonest of Rush to support a candidate who opposes Rush's number 1 reason for being so popular.
It's also proof that Conservative aren't really listening OR they're just a bunch of sheep who will agree with ANYTHING that comes out of Rush's mouth.

So is Rush still on the air? According to the leftwing nut jobs, he has been off the air for 20 plus years! Lol! Poor nutters obsessed with what they cannot change.

What's the big deal that Rush has 10 million people who tune in to his show everyday?
They don't actually listen because his message is the same everyday...
Business can do no wrong.

The only thing that puzzles me at the moment is that Rush has praised, and argued for, Free Trade since God knows when and he's for Trump, who's been criticizing, and arguing against, Free Trade since God knows when.
It's intellectually dishonest of Rush to support a candidate who opposes Rush's number 1 reason for being so popular.
It's also proof that Conservative aren't really listening OR they're just a bunch of sheep who will agree with ANYTHING that comes out of Rush's mouth.

When Rush came out in favor of NAFTA is when I knew him to be the establishment apologist, mouthpiece etc. that he truly is. As I have said many times before, Rush cares about Rush and anything that helps his brand he will do. The establishment needs him to keep the masses quiet.

Poor lefties, Rush is on the air and the libtards can't stop it and are trying to minimize what Limbaugh says. The fact it drives the lefty wackos nuts, is proof he still matters to the left wing whack jobs. Lol!

Rush is king of the libs.

So is Rush still on the air? According to the leftwing nut jobs, he has been off the air for 20 plus years! Lol! Poor nutters obsessed with what they cannot change.

Rush stopped mattering after he called Fluke Foul Names. Now even the right wing wants to be caught having a drink with the guy. Other than the loathesome Ted Cruz.

Sure he did. That's why he still has 12 million listeners a day. Sheesh you people are morons.

Rush stopped mattering after he called Fluke Foul Names. Now even the right wing wants to be caught having a drink with the guy. Other than the loathesome Ted Cruz.

Sure he did. That's why he still has 12 million listeners a day. Sheesh you people are morons.

12 million tune in; how many listen and buy from his sponsors is another matter.

12 million tune in; how many listen and buy from his sponsors is another matter.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Proving yet again how truly divested from reality you all are. If Rush's audience wasn't buying from the advertisers.......Rush WOULD NOT HAVE ANY ADVERTISERS! Do you understand that simple concept? Do you?

Fuck you people really can't think can you...

Down 70% from 40+ million per day before Fluke, by his OWN accounting which he says is the ONLY honest accounting of his audience.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

Forum List

Back