Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

So is Rush still on the air? According to the leftwing nut jobs, he has been off the air for 20 plus years! Lol! Poor nutters obsessed with what they cannot change.

Rush stopped mattering after he called Fluke Foul Names. Now even the right wing wants to be caught having a drink with the guy. Other than the loathesome Ted Cruz.

Sure he did. That's why he still has 12 million listeners a day. Sheesh you people are morons.

12 million tune in; how many listen and buy from his sponsors is another matter.

True after 20 plus years on the radio he is still on because no one listens to him or buys the products. :lmao: What passes for logic around here.

Sure he did. That's why he still has 12 million listeners a day. Sheesh you people are morons.

He has 12 millions listeners of a demographic no one is interested in. Which is why most of the few advertisers he has are gold bugs and panic sellers.

That's 11,999,999 more listeners that you have and that's only if you count yourself as someone that listens to you.

So is Rush still on the air? According to the leftwing nut jobs, he has been off the air for 20 plus years! Lol! Poor nutters obsessed with what they cannot change.

Rush stopped mattering after he called Fluke Foul Names. Now even the right wing wants to be caught having a drink with the guy. Other than the loathesome Ted Cruz.

12 million tune in; how many listen and buy from his sponsors is another matter.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Proving yet again how truly divested from reality you all are. If Rush's audience wasn't buying from the advertisers.......Rush WOULD NOT HAVE ANY ADVERTISERS! Do you understand that simple concept? Do you?

Fuck you people really can't think can you...

Rush does not need more than about 5%-10% of his audience to buy from his sponsors.
Any business owner knows that.
You disappoint me, Westwall, as you are usually more insightful than that.

Down 70% from 40+ million per day before Fluke, by his OWN accounting which he says is the ONLY honest accounting of his audience.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.
So how many are listening to all Liberal radio talk shows in total?
Who is Limbaugh's closest competition?
The Thom Hartmann Program is the leading Progressive talk show with 2+ million listeners/week. Limbaugh is at 13.25 million according to Talkers Magazine

True after 20 plus years on the radio he is still on because no one listens to him or buys the products. :lmao: What passes for logic around here.
Perhaps you can summarize the 2nd hour of his show on a daily basis because nobody I know who tunes him in is able to do so.
His voice provides mental masturbation for those obsessed with cheap labor and waiting for the next customer.

Now reply to me observation that he is backing a Fair Trade candidate when Rushbo has been railing for 20 years against Fair Trade.

Down 70% from 40+ million per day before Fluke, by his OWN accounting which he says is the ONLY honest accounting of his audience.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.
The Thom Hartmann Program is the leading Progressive talk show with 2+ million listeners/week. Limbaugh is at 13.25 million according to Talkers Magazine

The difference is that you have to PAY ATTENTION to what Thom Hartmann is saying because he provides CONTEXT and EXPLAINS his point of view on any given subject.
Do I agree with everything he says? No.
Does he provide a thorough explanation of the subject? Yes.
Am I akin to a Conservative who NEEDS to listen to him to feel better about myself and how I don't give a fuck about anybody but myself? No.

And Limbaugh provides the same context and explanation, just from a different point of view. The fact that you disagree is irrelevant.
I rarely listen to Rush these days and I feel just great about myself and my views. I probably care more for people and do more for the less fortunate than you do. The difference is I give freely of my time, money and my home without asking you to pay for it. You liberals think that charity is forcing someone else to pay for what you view as an injustice. I see it as giving a helping hand to someone less fortunate. I make no demands on anyone else and I don't expect your vote in return.

And Limbaugh provides the same context and explanation, just from a different point of view. The fact that you disagree is irrelevant.
I rarely listen to Rush these days and I feel just great about myself and my views. I probably care more for people and do more for the less fortunate than you do. The difference is I give freely of my time, money and my home without asking you to pay for it. You liberals think that charity is forcing someone else to pay for what you view as an injustice. I see it as giving a helping hand to someone less fortunate. I make no demands on anyone else and I don't expect your vote in return.

Rush provides nothing except that "The Free Market will work it out"; nothing more.
He reiterates why Democrats are Idiots, but doesn't go into ANY depth whatsoever about the benefits of The Free Market; it''' just work itself out, damn it!
Keep in mind that I didn't only LISTEN to Rush, I WORSHIPPED him and parroted the same bullshit to my friends.
I didn't start analyzing the Free Market and it's horrendous consequences, as well as it's benefits, until after 2001 when the Business Visa explosion and Open Southern Border occurred.

And then you're going to post in this thread about how America's poor have it better than any other nation whilst posting, at the same time, on another thread about how we coddle our poor rather than letter them stave, so spare me the hypocrisy.

Rush provides nothing except that "The Free Market will work it out"; nothing more.
He reiterates why Democrats are Idiots, but doesn't go into ANY depth whatsoever about the benefits of The Free Market; it''' just work itself out, damn it!
Keep in mind that I didn't only LISTEN to Rush, I WORSHIPPED him and parroted the same bullshit to my friends.
I didn't start analyzing the Free Market and it's horrendous consequences, as well as it's benefits, until after 2001 when the Business Visa explosion and Open Southern Border occurred.

And then you're going to post in this thread about how America's poor have it better than any other nation whilst posting, at the same time, on another thread about how we coddle our poor rather than letter them stave, so spare me the hypocrisy.
Your predictions and observations suck worse than your politics.

I will say that our current welfare state makes being poor too comfortable. I don't wish anyone to starve, but think that people need incentive to better themselves.

Rush Limbaugh is a pathetic closeted homosexual who sold his soul for money.

Frankly, I would love to have a world where we never issue another food stamp because everyone has a renumerative job that pays a living wage. That's not the country we live in, unfortunately.

Perhaps you can summarize the 2nd hour of his show on a daily basis because nobody I know who tunes him in is able to do so.
His voice provides mental masturbation for those obsessed with cheap labor and waiting for the next customer.

Now reply to me observation that he is backing a Fair Trade candidate when Rushbo has been railing for 20 years against Fair Trade.

I don't listen or watch Rush, I don't care about his show. I just love how he makes liberals go nuts. He is irrelevant according to liberals but this thread goes on and on.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

The difference is that you have to PAY ATTENTION to what Thom Hartmann is saying because he provides CONTEXT and EXPLAINS his point of view on any given subject.
Do I agree with everything he says? No.
Does he provide a thorough explanation of the subject? Yes.
Am I akin to a Conservative who NEEDS to listen to him to feel better about myself and how I don't give a fuck about anybody but myself? No.

Liberal nutter radio, I don't listen to Tommy Boy any more he is a joke. He is better on disguising his hate.

Your predictions and observations suck worse than your politics.

So you're saying America is doing great!

Rush Limbaugh is a pathetic closeted homosexual who sold his soul for money.

Frankly, I would love to have a world where we never issue another food stamp because everyone has a renumerative job that pays a living wage. That's not the country we live in, unfortunately.
And you're a tweaker.
Get people off food stamps by incentivising them to get off their asses and get to work.

I will say that our current welfare state makes being poor too comfortable. I don't wish anyone to starve, but think that people need incentive to better themselves.

Clueless White Guy of the Week Award Goes to Ernie for the above statement.

I doubt you'd last a week going through the shit black people have to go through on an every day basis.
What shit is that? Committing crimes? Having kids they can't afford? Dropping out of school? Using drugs? Expecting others to pay for their bad decisions?
You're damned right, Joe. I WOULDN'T last a week. I'd rather die than live that life.

Forum List

Back