Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

What we will do here that you will call racism, is tell a little punk ass kid to pull his damned pants up. We'll tell a man, no matter the color of his skin to be a man and take care of his children. We'll tell the woman with 5 kids by 4 different men to cross her damned legs.

And here he is, repeating racist stereotypes like they are some kind of wisdom.
Nooooo it's kind of poor people stereotypes, I suppose, you lying sack of shit.

Provide proof of my racism, misogyny, homophobia and religious bigotry or kindly shut the fuck up, asshat.
Is that clear enough for you, Joe?

Guy, the problem is you don't realize how racist and misogynistic you are. You think your views are normal.

(Psst. Psst. The confederate flag is racist.... just sayin'.)

It's a piece of cloth.

You are a moron.

Its funny liberals pay attention to it, I never even noticed till now that it was brought up.

Yup, just say "Chicago"! Best camouflaged racism yet, but don't worry, we have the latest in foil hat technology and we can read minds better than ever before.

Yes, the funny thing is, most of your Cleetuses are probably terrified of Chicago, I'm sure.
Yeah, it's kind of unnerving to have liberals wearing foil helmets approach them in the streets screaming, "Yur racits, I sees it in yur brain!!!". If you pull out a cell phone, though, it usually sends them running for the nearest swimming pool.

Last edited:
You mean Democrats? Now it's about heritage. I actually live in the South and know people from here. We may fly the stars and bars, but we re likely less racist here than people in Chicago

Uh, no, you're not. Frankly, the most racist people I've ever met are White Trash from the South, usually because you are all too stupid to realize that you are just as 'third world" as you can get.
Never been here, have you? You're a lying sack of shit, Joe.
We're not racist hardly at all. No one down here is advocating what some of your Liberal black voices from up north do. People on the streets of Mobile are not playing the knock out game. No one is instigating a race war. No one here gets treated any better or any worse due to skin color.
What we will do here that you will call racism, is tell a little punk ass kid to pull his damned pants up. We'll tell a man, no matter the color of his skin to be a man and take care of his children. We'll tell the woman with 5 kids by 4 different men to cross her damned legs.

Been to Chicago, been to the south. Chicago is one of the friendliest cities I have ever visited. The south are just hospitable, they go out of their way to help you and they care so much.

LA is not that friendly and neither is NY city.
Some people from LA came to Richmond, VA to see us. They landed at the airport, rented a car and got on the road. A local radio station was warning of rush hour congestion on the interstate, but though they looked for it, they couldn't find it. Around here, a traffic jam means you slow down for a while, and MAYBE have to stop for a few minutes. To them, congestion means you sit for an hour. Just another reason southerners enjoy life.

You mean Democrats? Now it's about heritage. I actually live in the South and know people from here. We may fly the stars and bars, but we re likely less racist here than people in Chicago

Uh, no, you're not. Frankly, the most racist people I've ever met are White Trash from the South, usually because you are all too stupid to realize that you are just as 'third world" as you can get.
We're not racist hardly at all. No one down here is advocating what some of your Liberal black voices from up north do. People on the streets of Mobile are not playing the knock out game. No one is instigating a race war. No one here gets treated any better or any worse due to skin color.

Been to Chicago, been to the south. Chicago is one of the friendliest cities I have ever visited. The south are just hospitable, they go out of their way to help you and they care so much.

Some people from LA came to Richmond, VA to see us. They landed at the airport, rented a car and got on the road. A local radio station was warning of rush hour congestion on the interstate, but though they looked for it, they couldn't find it. Around here, a traffic jam means you slow down for a while, and MAYBE have to stop for a few minutes. To them, congestion means you sit for an hour. Just another reason southerners enjoy life.
We do enjoy life. No road rage here. The biggest disagreement is who goes first at a 4 way stop sign. Everybody wants someone else to go first.

We do enjoy life. No road rage here. The biggest disagreement is who goes first at a 4 way stop sign. Everybody wants someone else to go first.

We usually take that opportunity to take a nap.

Yeah, it's kind of unnerving to have liberals wearing foil helmets approach them in the streets screaming, "Yur racits, I sees it in yur brain!!!". If you pull out a cell phone, though, it usually sends them running for the nearest swimming pool.

Wow, was that actually clever in your head? Because it didn't come out as clever at all.

Unless it's one of them Darkies who don't know his place.

Wow, was that actually clever in your head? Because it didn't come out as clever at all.

Good Morning, Slinky!

Anybody notice the post is dated June 2015 and Rush is still rolling along pissing off lefties? Why is the left hysterical about a voice on the radio? You gotta wonder maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

Anybody notice the post is dated June 2015 and Rush is still rolling along pissing off lefties? Why is the left hysterical about a voice on the radio? You gotta wonder maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

the scary thing is that Savage is becoming more popular than Limbaugh, who clearly wasn't nutty enough for people who listen to the radio to validate their racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia and zealotry.

If you didn't find it funny, you must be a liberal (and if you didn't get that reference, you must be a northerner).

Only in your own mind. That must be a northern thing, where race tensions are so high. What decade do you live in, anyway?

Eventually, Rush will retire a very, VERY wealthy man when he decides it's time and he wants to relax, and the usual suspects who have been predicting his demise for decades will totter around behind their walkers, shrieking in glee, "I told you 30 years ago he was finished!!!".

Rush will turn 65 on January 12th. If I were him, I would retire and enjoy the 400 million he has amassed in the many years Liberals have been predicting his imminent demise.
When he finally does sign off for the last time, he will sit back and laugh while y'all claim victory.

Rush will turn 65 on January 12th. If I were him, I would retire and enjoy the 400 million he has amassed in the many years Liberals have been predicting his imminent demise.
When he finally does sign off for the last time, he will sit back and laugh while y'all claim victory.
It's easy to be "right" when you repeat the same prediction over and over again and ignore all the times you're wrong.

Hell, when he retires the left wing nuts will claim they had something to do with it.

Naw, he'll sit in his back yard and watch his muscular Latin Pool Boy, and then wonder what a hypocrite he was never living who he truly was.

Naw, he'll sit in his back yard and watch his muscular Latin Pool Boy, and then wonder what a hypocrite he was never living who he truly was.

At least you lived who you are, right Joey. Look at you a lonely gay guy who can't keep a job and blames businesses for your screw ups. What a loser you are and you think you something more. Lol! Sad Joey.

Forum List

Back