Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

At least you lived who you are, right Joey. Look at you a lonely gay guy who can't keep a job and blames businesses for your screw ups. What a loser you are and you think you something more. Lol! Sad Joey.

Not gay and never more successful than I've been in the last year. And I never had to sell out my own values in the process.

Thanks for asking.

At least you lived who you are, right Joey. Look at you a lonely gay guy who can't keep a job and blames businesses for your screw ups. What a loser you are and you think you something more. Lol! Sad Joey.

Not gay and never more successful than I've been in the last year. And I never had to sell out my own values in the process.

Thanks for asking.

You are a closet gay obsessed with Limbaugh, it is fine by me don't fight it.

Success? Define it, because it is different for everyone.

Define values because everyone is different. Lying seems to be a value you cherish. I consider lying a negative.

Last edited:
Except your MessiahRushie, when asked if he screens them out as to why there are so few Lib callers to his show, he said he doesn't and the number of Lib callers matches the number of his Lib listeners. So his audience consists of mostly lazy jobless CON$ervoFascist welfare queens like YOU!
Lib listeners aren't bright enough to dial the number and the ones that can dial are in fear of him. :clap:
Or they don't listen and the few that do are screened out.
Your own MessiahRushie admits that Dems DON'T listen to his show!

December 22, 2015

RUSH: The way Operation Chaos worked is the Democrats didn't know until it was too late that it was happening, 'cause they don't listen here. The Democrats do not listen to this program.

Except your MessiahRushie, when asked if he screens them out as to why there are so few Lib callers to his show, he said he doesn't and the number of Lib callers matches the number of his Lib listeners. So his audience consists of mostly lazy jobless CON$ervoFascist welfare queens like YOU!
Lib listeners aren't bright enough to dial the number and the ones that can dial are in fear of him. :clap:

December 22, 2015

RUSH: The way Operation Chaos worked is the Democrats didn't know until it was too late that it was happening, 'cause they don't listen here. The Democrats do not listen to this program.

Libs listen to him, my father in law who wants to know what the enemy is thinking listens to him, Joe B and you listen to him.

I don't listen to him, I like my sports radio, if I want to listen to political talk radio, I prefer hate radio and turn on Randi Rhodes or Tom Hartman. Nothing better than liberals wishing death and bad luck on conservatives, it is really good entertainment.

December 22, 2015

Libs listen to him, my father in law who wants to know what the enemy is thinking listens to him, Joe B and you listen to him.

I don't listen to him, I like my sports radio, if I want to listen to political talk radio, I prefer hate radio and turn on Randi Rhodes or Tom Hartman. Nothing better than liberals wishing death and bad luck on conservatives, it is really good entertainment.
So you are saying your MessiahRushie is a liar like you.

Holy crap! That dude is STILL on the damned radio. What happened to his "fall"?

Define values because everyone is different. Lying seems to be a value you cherish. I consider lying a negative.

I make 30% more than I did 4 years ago. My side business makes more money than it has ever.

And I am living in you head rent free.

Holy crap! That dude is STILL on the damned radio. What happened to his "fall"?

Oddly, his failure to support Trump might be it.

December 22, 2015

So you are saying your MessiahRushie is a liar like you.

WTF are you talking about, Limbaugh is pure entertainment nothing more, the mere fact you think so is amusing.

The fact you document everything he says makes me laugh, what a waste of time. You need to get a life Rushnut.

I make 30% more than I did 4 years ago. My side business makes more money than it has ever.

And I am living in you head rent free.

More lies from Joey Boi, you bitch moan and lie all the time, no one believes your shit anymore. The only space you occupy is in your dreams of Rush bending you over.

Limbaugh is pure entertainment nothing more
That's what all you Libs say! :rofl::lmao:

December 20, 2007

RUSH: That's a liberal complaint. I'm an entertainer. Don't take me seriously.

Not sure where the quotes come from, you have no links, no credibility, and I have no real interest.

The difference between you and I is, you take Limbaugh seriously, I don't really care what he says. You hang on his every word and I don't care what he says. You for, your opinions based on Rush, I base my opinions by being Rush free. You hate and I don't.

Kind of fun watching our liberal-bois lusting after Mr. Limbaujgh's body as they so obviously do. Strange but I guess an attraction to older men - particularly rich older men - is inot all that uncommon.

December 20, 2007

Not sure where the quotes come from, you have no links, no credibility, and I have no real interest.

The difference between you and I is, you take Limbaugh seriously, I don't really care what he says. You hang on his every word and I don't care what he says. You for, your opinions based on Rush, I base my opinions by being Rush free. You hate and I don't.
As everyone on this board knows, except the most retarded like you, ALL my Porky quotes come directly from his OWN transcripts posted on his website.

And it is YOU who have no credibility!

Kind of fun watching our liberal-bois lusting after Mr. Limbaujgh's body as they so obviously do. Strange but I guess an attraction to older men - particularly rich older men - is inot all that uncommon.
Further proof that the Right are projectionists!
Thank you.

December 20, 2007

As everyone on this board knows, except the most retarded like you, ALL my Porky quotes come directly from his OWN transcripts posted on his website.

You actually read his crap? Wow, you're pretty silly.

December 20, 2007

Well good for you, I don't read all the shit you post so how would I know. I am not obsessed with Rush like you are, I don't go to his website, I don't care what the heck he says.

Rush can do what Rush does best, which is drive stupid little libtards crazy. So continue your obsession and when Rush retires in a few years you can pretend to play the fake victory dance.

Well good for you, I don't read all the shit you post so how would I know. I am not obsessed with Rush like you are, I don't go to his website, I don't care what the heck he says.
Bullshit!
You would not defend your MessiahRushie so fervently if you didn't worship his every word.

You attack me personally because I catch Porky lying habitually.

For example, again the pathological liar and plagiarist claims he "coined" the term "undocumented Democrats," but also credits the Weekly Sub-Standard with crediting him with coining it, which they DIDN'T!
If you read what they actually said is Porky has been USING it for 5 years.

The term undocumented Democrats” was a tagline of “Ric” on the website LawnSite.com since November 5, 2001. “Undocumented Democrat” has been used frequently since 2006.

I've Been Properly Credited for Coining the Term "Undocumented Democrats"
December 22, 2015

RUSH: here's the Weekly Standard story.

"Consider: In his current quest to out-Trump Trump, Ted Cruz has begun referring to illegal immigrants as 'undocumented Democrats.' This is hardly an original epithet; the phrase has been a staple of the Rush Limbaugh program for at least five years. (The joke migrated to a Jay Leno monologue in 2013 as well.) If there's any story here, it's that Cruz is making a strategic decision to appeal to dittoheads by lifting Rush's language. That is significant insofar as while Limbaugh has not endorsed Trump, he has tended to be very, very friendly towards the real estate mogul on his radio show."

April 03, 2013

RUSH: By the way, I'll get into details of this in just a second, but I've had a number of people say, "Hey, Rush, did you hear Leno's joke? It was a great line, did you hear what Leno said? Since AP is not gonna be calling 'em illegal immigrants anymore, we can call 'em undocumented Democrats." Yeah, we invented that term back in 2010 here on the EIB Network. In fact, July 1st was the earliest use that we can document in our archives

Bullshit!
You would not defend your MessiahRushie so fervently if you didn't worship his every word.

You attack me personally because I catch Porky lying habitually.

For example, again the pathological liar and plagiarist claims he "coined" the term "undocumented Democrats," but also credits the Weekly Sub-Standard with crediting him with coining it, which they DIDN'T!
If you read what they actually said is Porky has been USING it for 5 years.

The term undocumented Democrats” was a tagline of “Ric” on the website LawnSite.com since November 5, 2001. “Undocumented Democrat” has been used frequently since 2006.

I've Been Properly Credited for Coining the Term "Undocumented Democrats"
December 22, 2015

RUSH: here's the Weekly Standard story.

"Consider: In his current quest to out-Trump Trump, Ted Cruz has begun referring to illegal immigrants as 'undocumented Democrats.' This is hardly an original epithet; the phrase has been a staple of the Rush Limbaugh program for at least five years. (The joke migrated to a Jay Leno monologue in 2013 as well.) If there's any story here, it's that Cruz is making a strategic decision to appeal to dittoheads by lifting Rush's language. That is significant insofar as while Limbaugh has not endorsed Trump, he has tended to be very, very friendly towards the real estate mogul on his radio show."

April 03, 2013

RUSH: By the way, I'll get into details of this in just a second, but I've had a number of people say, "Hey, Rush, did you hear Leno's joke? It was a great line, did you hear what Leno said? Since AP is not gonna be calling 'em illegal immigrants anymore, we can call 'em undocumented Democrats." Yeah, we invented that term back in 2010 here on the EIB Network. In fact, July 1st was the earliest use that we can document in our archives

Didn't read past your first sentence because I don't care. The thread is about Limbaugh's demise, which you nutters have yet to prove. I am sure when he retires you nutters will take credit for removing him from the airways.

I don't care what an insignificant liberal nutter thinks of me. My Sirius XM doesn't have Rush on yet it has ESPN, Mad Dog Sports and Bleacher report. I don't play the radio at work so you believe what you need to believe to think you are somehow protecting the world. You are not, you are a little troll who has delusions of grandeur.

Fact is if you didn't mention him, I'd forget about him, however I do like to see you and Joey reduced to little turds by this guy. That is well worth the price of this thread.

Didn't read past your first sentence because I don't care. The thread is about Limbaugh's demise, which you nutters have yet to prove.
Bullshit!
You read every word.

And I showed that your MessiahRushie has lost 70% of his audience since his Fluke rant using HIS very own numbers.

December 9, 2015

RUSH:
It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

Forum List

Back