Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Poor Joey Boy, got to make a bad joke and we all know your head is occupied by Rush 24/7. Hell he is only on three hours and he has Joey Boy going batshit crazy. One day he will retire and go off the air and you will stupidly claim that all the pressure worked after 20 plus years. He will retire with a couple hundred million and you will struggle and cry because you couldn't keep a job and we're stuck at DQ flipping burgers and making shakes for minimum wage.

lImbaugh is going ot die a pretty unhappy man, being a self-loathign homosexual who turned to drugs to fill that empty space in his soul.

THe sad thing about Limbaugh is that he never really wanted to be anything other than a sportscaster or a disk jockey, but instead got this Hate Radio gig. The fact he pops oxy while fucking a Dominican Rent Boy in the ass tells me how unhappy his life is.

More lies by the jealous Joey Boy, really sad how hateful you are to one guy. I don't hate anyone too much time and energy. You let the guy live rent free in your head, you have to lie about him. Your envy and jealousy is pretty pathetic.

I remember when Al Franken predicted Rush's demise based on the closing of two stations.

That was many years ago.

Rush doesn't need stations or advertisers. All he needs is listeners, and he will figure out how to reach them.

These poor Dems are obsessed with Rush. He gets in their heads and makes them go crazy.

I remember when Al Franken predicted Rush's demise based on the closing of two stations.

That was many years ago.

Rush doesn't need stations or advertisers. All he needs is listeners, and he will figure out how to reach them.

well, no, actually, he kind of needs adverstisers.

the bigger problem is, no one really goes to the radio anymore for news and politics. Rush's biggest problem is that the internet has eclisped radio.

More lies by the jealous Joey Boy, really sad how hateful you are to one guy. I don't hate anyone too much time and energy. You let the guy live rent free in your head, you have to lie about him. Your envy and jealousy is pretty pathetic.

Naw, man, that's why you follow me arond on a thread about a guy you claim you don't listen to.

You do realize Limbaugh is a fag, right? That he was arrested soliciting gay prostitutes in the 70's? That he flies down to the Dominican Republic to spend time with rent-boys?

Or do you think it's just a coincidence he's been married four times and hasn't knocked one of them up.

Rush's problem will be if he's still able to seduce woman 1/3rd his age if he's no longer a celebrity capable of standing alone from the crow..

Naw, man, that's why you follow me arond on a thread about a guy you claim you don't listen to.

You do realize Limbaugh is a fag, right? That he was arrested soliciting gay prostitutes in the 70's? That he flies down to the Dominican Republic to spend time with rent-boys?

Or do you think it's just a coincidence he's been married four times and hasn't knocked one of them up.

You do realize that Limbaugh is the most successful radio in history. You nutjobs claim every year that he will be off air and every year you guys get your panties in a wad when you realize he will be living inside your empty head yet one more year. Keep on hating Joey Boy, and keep up your work at the farm. You are great at shove.ing shit.

You do realize that Limbaugh is the most successful radio in history.

:lol: uh, nnnnno, not hardly. Not even if you define "successfull" as "how many pairs of ears can you snag to sell commercials to". Charles Coughlin had an estimated 30 million listeners in his day. Paul Harvey, 25. Howard Stern more recently, 20 million.

The Fibber McGee and Mollys and the Lone Rangers and the Amos 'n' Andys are not easy to put numbers on but clearly they all had broad, rather than partisan, appeal.

Radio didn't begin in 1990 son. :rofl:

:lol: uh, nnnnno, not hardly. Not even if you define "successfull" as "how many pairs of ears can you snag to sell commercials to". Charles Coughlin had an estimated 30 million listeners in his day. Paul Harvey, 25. Howard Stern more recently, 20 million.

The Fibber McGee and Mollys and the Lone Rangers and the Amos 'n' Andys are not easy to put numbers on but clearly they all had broad, rather than partisan, appeal.

Didn't say it did, did I. AM radio was in trouble and was not getting the audiences that is was used to after the Golden Age of Radio ended on September 30, 1962. AM radio was dead until 1988 and talk radio caught on. Larry King was pretty big in the late 70's on. KGO had a talk format that was real good up until a few years back and they went to news radio.

I am very happy that Limbaugh did well because it helped usher in sports talk radio, which I love The Herd, The Dan Patrick Show, The Dan Lebatard Show with Stu Gotz and Mike and Mike. Pretty irritated that The Dan Patrick Show airs the same time as The Dan Lebatard Show with Stu Gotz. Those are probably the best two shows.

John Fogerty was on the Dan Patrick Show and did a live version of Centerfield. The guy still has the voice.

:lol: AM radio was never "dead", and Limblob had nothing to do with bringing about sports radio. And Limblob, to your original point, is far from the "most successful radio in history", again even if you define "success" as "ratings", which is a stretch of the word anyway, but even by that measure -- no.

Not aware of anything significant that happened September 30, 1962 :dunno:

But I agree about Fogerty at least. For all the accolades he deservedly gets for songwriting, arranging and lead guitar playing .... that voice is from another world.

You are entitled to your opinion. Colin Cowherd a lefty credits Limbaugh for the resurrection of AM radio and the boost that led to sports talk. I'll take his opinion over yours.

Fogerty's voice is iconic.

You are entitled to your opinion. Colin Cowherd a lefty credits Limbaugh for the resurrection of AM radio and the boost that led to sports talk. I'll take his opinion over yours.

Colin Cowherd?? :rofl:

I don't think some unlinked cowboy quoted third party changes my mind, especially after you tried to sell Limblob as the biggest "success" in history and I know better because it's been my career. :rofl:

Nor do the numbers back it up.

Fogerty just has too much talent for one guy. It's almost wrong. He even did at least some of the backup vocals for CCR when the other guys couldn't measure up. Can't blame him -- it'd be pretty hard for anyone to measure up to that kind of voice unless you had Howlin' Wolf in the band.

[emoji38] uh, nnnnno, not hardly. Not even if you define "successfull" as "how many pairs of ears can you snag to sell commercials to". Charles Coughlin had an estimated 30 million listeners in his day. Paul Harvey, 25. Howard Stern more recently, 20 million.

Didn't say it did, did I. AM radio was in trouble and was not getting the audiences that is was used to after the Golden Age of Radio ended on September 30, 1962. AM radio was dead until 1988 and talk radio caught on. Larry King was pretty big in the late 70's on. KGO had a talk format that was real good up until a few years back and they went to news radio.

I am very happy that Limbaugh did well because it helped usher in sports talk radio, which I love The Herd, The Dan Patrick Show, The Dan Lebatard Show with Stu Gotz and Mike and Mike. Pretty irritated that The Dan Patrick Show airs the same time as The Dan Lebatard Show with Stu Gotz. Those are probably the best two shows.

John Fogerty was on the Dan Patrick Show and did a live version of Centerfield. The guy still has the voice.
Sports radio is one thing that FOX does well. ESPN has become increasingly maudlin, scandal obsessed and politically correct since Disney bought it. Dan Patrick was better when he had Dibble, and then he left ESPN.

Cowherd seemed to always be making weird non sequitur analogies, like giraffes have long necks, therefore don't bunt with 1 out and a guy on 2nd base. Okay, not that, but totally non sequitur. He got fired for saying Dominicans are uneducated and got another job somewhere.

On Sunday if I'm travelling, FOX radio just gives me the scores and stats. No Bob Costas or that saccharine Jeremy Schaap trying to pull my heartstrings over some social issue.

You do realize that Limbaugh is the most successful radio in history. You nutjobs claim every year that he will be off air and every year you guys get your panties in a wad when you realize he will be living inside your empty head yet one more year. Keep on hating Joey Boy, and keep up your work at the farm. You are great at shove.ing shit.

He's the most successful radio in history? YOu mean he transmits stuff?

What he's done in the past is irrelevent, the discussion is what he's doing now.

Now he's lost most ofhis advertisers, radio stations are shuffling him to low wattage stations no one listens to.

More Bad News For Rush Limbaugh

Now, rumors are still swirling in Chicago that talk radio powerhouse WLS is poised to drop Limbaugh. The move was first reported in March and quickly denied by WLS's owner, Cumulus Media. But Limbaugh's ratings are clearly down in the Windy Cindy. According to a March report in the Chicago Tribune, Limbaugh's WLS show ranks 24th in the market, drawing 121,000 listeners in a metropolitan area of roughly 10 million people.

"The Chicago rumors come as no surprise to me," wrote consultant Parks, "as three different Cumulus executives have told me on different occasions they wish they could get rid of Limbaugh's show and they can't sell it."

Ratings and revenue. That's what the radio business has always revolved around. These days, Limbaugh's having trouble delivering either.

Colin Cowherd?? :rofl:

I don't think some unlinked cowboy quoted third party changes my mind, especially after you tried to sell Limblob as the biggest "success" in history and I know better because it's been my career. :rofl:

Nor do the numbers back it up.

Fogerty just has too much talent for one guy. It's almost wrong. He even did at least some of the backup vocals for CCR when the other guys couldn't measure up. Can't blame him -- it'd be pretty hard for anyone to measure up to that kind of voice unless you had Howlin' Wolf in the band.

I am not trying to change your mind. The Herd has been doing sports talk for a long time and is pretty honest. I listen to him quite a bit.

[emoji38] uh, nnnnno, not hardly. Not even if you define "successfull" as "how many pairs of ears can you snag to sell commercials to". Charles Coughlin had an estimated 30 million listeners in his day. Paul Harvey, 25. Howard Stern more recently, 20 million.

Sports radio is one thing that FOX does well. ESPN has become increasingly maudlin, scandal obsessed and politically correct since Disney bought it. Dan Patrick was better when he had Dibble, and then he left ESPN.

Cowherd seemed to always be making weird non sequitur analogies, like giraffes have long necks, therefore don't bunt with 1 out and a guy on 2nd base. Okay, not that, but totally non sequitur. He got fired for saying Dominicans are uneducated and got another job somewhere.

On Sunday if I'm travelling, FOX radio just gives me the scores and stats. No Bob Costas or that saccharine Jeremy Schaap trying to pull my heartstrings over some social issue.

The Herd had already signed with FOX radio and had a month to go at ESPN when they let him go. I heard his comments in context about the Dominican Republic and he was staring a fact and you can't be factual on the Mothership and survive.

He's the most successful radio in history? YOu mean he transmits stuff?

What he's done in the past is irrelevent, the discussion is what he's doing now.

Now he's lost most ofhis advertisers, radio stations are shuffling him to low wattage stations no one listens to.

More Bad News For Rush Limbaugh

Now, rumors are still swirling in Chicago that talk radio powerhouse WLS is poised to drop Limbaugh. The move was first reported in March and quickly denied by WLS's owner, Cumulus Media. But Limbaugh's ratings are clearly down in the Windy Cindy. According to a March report in the Chicago Tribune, Limbaugh's WLS show ranks 24th in the market, drawing 121,000 listeners in a metropolitan area of roughly 10 million people.

"The Chicago rumors come as no surprise to me," wrote consultant Parks, "as three different Cumulus executives have told me on different occasions they wish they could get rid of Limbaugh's show and they can't sell it."

Ratings and revenue. That's what the radio business has always revolved around. These days, Limbaugh's having trouble delivering either.

Again, over 20 years, and 100's of millions of dollars and one day your silly prediction will come true. He will retire and you will claim some silly victory, like you are already trying to do. He is in your head and you can't stand it. You have never been relevant and never will be, you got fired at one farm for being lazy and a trouble maker. Now, you sling shit for another farmer.

Pathetic Joey Boy, pathetic.

This coming from the guy that can't face his own failures at his work.

Yes, clearly it was my fault that they lost the biggest account at the corporate level and then got hit with the worst recession in 80 years.

Why, getting laid off is far worse than being a drug-using hypocrite who destroyed his marriage.
The meth was the real reason as we all know.

Rush sometimes makes waves by going a bit over board.

Big fucking deal. If that happens to make the typical liberal dufus get all agitated and soil his undies, that's a small price to pay for disseminating the information he often shares.

What really kills you libs is how often he effectively exposes (and predicts far in advance) what the liberal hacks who ruin (err -- run) the government and the bureaucracy are up to.
When Howard Stern was a rising radio presence, apparently his haters listened to his show for longer periods of time than his supporters, because they wanted to hear what he had to say next. I think the same thing is happening to Rush. His supporters listen for a while, get a chuckle, then go about their lives. His haters, OTOH, listen obsessively, getting angrier by the second, hoping against hope he'll say something, anything, they can complain about.

Forum List

Back