Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

The hilarious thing is I don't even remember what I did to PapaStupido to cause him this much butthurt.

But i do enjoy the space I occupy in his head.

Now, Back to Rush Limpballs. When was the last time he said something that made news?

The hilarious thing is I don't even remember what I did to PapaStupido to cause him this much butthurt.

But i do enjoy the space I occupy in his head.

Now, Back to Rush Limpballs. When was the last time he said something that made news?

Joey Boy, lying pieces of shit like you don't occupy anyone's head because you lies make you irrelevant. Just worry about flipping burgers and what your next lie will be.

As far as Rush, for 20 plus years I have heard liberals cry and cry about Rush and that he was going off the air. Nothing is further from the truth. What is true is he DOES occupy space in your crowded little lying mind. Now pull your wadded up panties out of your vagina and grow pair.

As far as Rush, for 20 plus years I have heard liberals cry and cry about Rush and that he was going off the air. Nothing is further from the truth. What is true is he DOES occupy space in your crowded little lying mind. Now pull your wadded up panties out of your vagina and grow pair.

If a fat , drug-addled closeted homosexual spews on the radio and no one listens, does he make a sound?

The fact is, Rush WAS over after Sandra Fluke deballed him. The media doesn't talk about him and the candidates don't quiver at the mention of his name.

These are positive developments.

If a fat , drug-addled closeted homosexual spews on the radio and no one listens, does he make a sound?

The fact is, Rush WAS over after Sandra Fluke deballed him. The media doesn't talk about him and the candidates don't quiver at the mention of his name.

Fact is he is still on the air, fact is he is the highest rated radio show today, tomorrow, last week and of all time. Fact is he is the longest running highest rated show of all time. Fact is you have claimed for over twenty years he doesn't matter. Fact is you have said for over 20 years he is going off the air. Fact is for over 20 years the guy has had a space in liberals heads. Fact is, is Joey Boy still wets his panties at the sound of Limbaugh's voice.

95,000 (numbers IN thousands) means that there are now 95 MILLION Americans not working.
Who says they want a job? There are actually whole kindergarten classes out there where NONE of them are employed!

True story!

And thanks to the amazing success of ObamaCare - Thank you, President Obama (praise be unto Him!) - there are hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, who have quit the job force because the only reason they were still working was for the health care.

My next door neighbors are a perfect example. They are both retired, yet he had gone back to work at a Dollar Store, or Dollar General, or Dollar Tree, or Family Dollar, or whatever the fuck those stores are where your family shops, just so that they could get help on their insurance. Now, he doesn't have to do that, because of our brilliant president.

You are such a completely dishonest nerd.

Because of our imbecile dishonest scum sucking Presidunce, we are all gonna be paying massively for health care and lots of people will be unable to get any work due to the cost of hiring, now, given the Obumblerr Care crap. Obumbler (piss be upon him) is a very bad joke on America. And you liberal twits wish to replace him with an even shittier imbecile like Bernie or Shrillary or the brainless Biden.

Yeah, you go with that. Lol!

Why didn't he dedicate his program afterwards to chastising the system & the Judge for NOT sending him 'up' like he would like to see all drug users (such as himself) to have had done to them. I know why.....

<<MEOW>>
Make up your diminutivbe pinhead mind, you pathetic twat.

EITHER you believe that drug laws are antiquated and wrong headed (and that drug users shouldn't be branded as "criminal") OR you support those laws.

If you believe the former, then why would YOU call for any punishment for Rush merely because, after suffering great physical pain, he became addicted to prescribed pain meds?

But, if you believe the latter, then it would seem that your objection to the fact that Rush didn't get imprisoned (or jailed) is somehow 'wrong." I guess that this would mean that you believe the criminal justice system should never work in a way that allows a person to avoid criminal sanctions.

blah blah blah................. the fact that he rails against the very thing he indulged in- is called hypocrisy & those such as himself, are called hypocrites. if you can't grasp that very simple statement, then that's on you. there's no need to dig deeper about my philosophy about drugs & their usage. it's not about 'me' dimbulb.

another example is him calling those that were fighting in , but against the Iraq war 'phony soldiers' when he got out of the draft by claiming he had a pimple on his ass.

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint;More

I was addressing YOUR hypocrisy.

HE was merely a victim of becoming hooked on prescribed pain killers as a consequence of suffering a serious physical ailment.

What's your excuse for being such a duplicitous phony?

Uh-huh. Yep- he got hooked on hillbilly heroin. That's not the point. Knowingly breaking the law, he was meowing too much to even do it himself, but sent his housekeeper to buy them....now understand this word.... ILLEGALLY. He's no different in that respect than any meth head.

But somehow, you want it to be different for poor Oxybooy... just like poor Oxyboy wants it different for him, than what any other street druggie 'user' would have done if caught in the same situation. LOL. Flail away.

He's a hypocrite.

You are a typical liberal hypocrite piece of shit.

First you idiots whine because some folks to your right object to drug abuse.

Then, when someone on the right gets addicted due to being prescribed legitimate pain killers for actual severe pain, you ignore that the drugs are addictive and blame the patient for the audacity of having gotten addicted.

That kind of thing is only ok in your morally bankrupt universe when its a lowlife liberal who has gotten addicted.

Fact is he is still on the air, fact is he is the highest rated radio show today, tomorrow, last week and of all time. Fact is he is the longest running highest rated show of all time. Fact is you have claimed for over twenty years he doesn't matter. Fact is you have said for over 20 years he is going off the air. Fact is for over 20 years the guy has had a space in liberals heads. Fact is, is Joey Boy still wets his panties at the sound of Limbaugh's voice.

All very well said and absolutely spot on.

fact is he is the highest rated radio show today, tomorrow, last week and of all time.
Fact is his audience "ratings" are as phony as his "accuracy" rating.

Fact, you are a bitter, hateful, phony, intolerant, liberal.
Fact, you are a DittoTard.

Fact, I don't listen to him. Fact I don't care what bitter, hateful, phony, intolerant, liberals like yourself think.

For all those that claim Limbaugh is a hate monger, I find their hypocrisy hilarious. Thanks for entertaining me for free. You are great comedy.

Why didn't he dedicate his program afterwards to chastising the system & the Judge for NOT sending him 'up' like he would like to see all drug users (such as himself) to have had done to them. I know why.....

<<MEOW>>
Make up your diminutivbe pinhead mind, you pathetic twat.

EITHER you believe that drug laws are antiquated and wrong headed (and that drug users shouldn't be branded as "criminal") OR you support those laws.

If you believe the former, then why would YOU call for any punishment for Rush merely because, after suffering great physical pain, he became addicted to prescribed pain meds?

But, if you believe the latter, then it would seem that your objection to the fact that Rush didn't get imprisoned (or jailed) is somehow 'wrong." I guess that this would mean that you believe the criminal justice system should never work in a way that allows a person to avoid criminal sanctions.

blah blah blah................. the fact that he rails against the very thing he indulged in- is called hypocrisy & those such as himself, are called hypocrites. if you can't grasp that very simple statement, then that's on you. there's no need to dig deeper about my philosophy about drugs & their usage. it's not about 'me' dimbulb.

another example is him calling those that were fighting in , but against the Iraq war 'phony soldiers' when he got out of the draft by claiming he had a pimple on his ass.

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint;More

I was addressing YOUR hypocrisy.

HE was merely a victim of becoming hooked on prescribed pain killers as a consequence of suffering a serious physical ailment.

What's your excuse for being such a duplicitous phony?

Uh-huh. Yep- he got hooked on hillbilly heroin. That's not the point. Knowingly breaking the law, he was meowing too much to even do it himself, but sent his housekeeper to buy them....now understand this word.... ILLEGALLY. He's no different in that respect than any meth head.

But somehow, you want it to be different for poor Oxybooy... just like poor Oxyboy wants it different for him, than what any other street druggie 'user' would have done if caught in the same situation. LOL. Flail away.

He's a hypocrite.

Then, when someone on the right gets addicted due to being prescribed legitimate pain killers for actual severe pain, you ignore that the drugs are addictive and blame the patient for the audacity of having gotten addicted.
That kind of thing is only ok in your morally bankrupt universe when its a lowlife liberal who has gotten addicted.

:blahblah:

wahhhhhhhhhh... it has NOTHING to do with getting addicted. that's exactly what happens... oxy & vicodin are prescribed for legit pain, legit reasons & both are highly addictive. & when the 'script runs out- that's when the trouble starts. that's why there has been a spike in heroin use because normal people end up turning to that... unless you're a rich hypocrite who can break the law & buy the real stuff on the black market. I don't blame rush for becoming another statisic with prescription drug abuse... only HIS BIG FAT HYPOCTITICAL MOUTH - SPEWING WHAT HE DID - WHILE BEING THE SAME THING HE 'DETESTED'.

You are either thick or stupid not to understand that. I'm betting you are both. But keep yapping.... :blahblah:

fact is he is the highest rated radio show today, tomorrow, last week and of all time.

Fact, I don't listen to him. Fact I don't care what bitter, hateful, phony, intolerant, liberals like yourself think.

For all those that claim Limbaugh is a hate monger, I find their hypocrisy hilarious. Thanks for entertaining me for free. You are great comedy.
Hamlet:
Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

Look, we got us another Dominican Rent Boy here.

Oh, Limbaugh Matters. He's so radicalized the GOP over the last 20 years it is no longer a serious political party. Except finally, the GOP has stopped paying attention to him.

The thing is, Limbaugh crossed over from "legitimate medical issue" when he sent his housekeeper out to score drugs for him, and he crossed any sympathy line when he got some slick lawyer to keep him out of jail.

Now, here's the thing. I have no problem with the fact Limbaugh treated his addiction issue as a medical issue and got treatment. I have no problem when it's Cindy McCain or Robert Downey Junior or anyone else who is rich who can afford slick lawyers and lots of expensive rehab.

But you know what, poor people need access to the same compassion. Something Rush and other on the right haven't shown.

Hamlet:
Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

Poor little Eddie, enjoy Rush, maybe one day your prediction will come true and he will exit the airwaves and you and all the other liberal nutters can jump up and down and take credit for it.

:lmao:

Look, we got us another Dominican Rent Boy here.

Oh, Limbaugh Matters. He's so radicalized the GOP over the last 20 years it is no longer a serious political party. Except finally, the GOP has stopped paying attention to him.

Poor Joey Boy, got to make a bad joke and we all know your head is occupied by Rush 24/7. Hell he is only on three hours and he has Joey Boy going batshit crazy. One day he will retire and go off the air and you will stupidly claim that all the pressure worked after 20 plus years. He will retire with a couple hundred million and you will struggle and cry because you couldn't keep a job and we're stuck at DQ flipping burgers and making shakes for minimum wage.

Poor Joey Boy, got to make a bad joke and we all know your head is occupied by Rush 24/7. Hell he is only on three hours and he has Joey Boy going batshit crazy. One day he will retire and go off the air and you will stupidly claim that all the pressure worked after 20 plus years. He will retire with a couple hundred million and you will struggle and cry because you couldn't keep a job and we're stuck at DQ flipping burgers and making shakes for minimum wage.

lImbaugh is going ot die a pretty unhappy man, being a self-loathign homosexual who turned to drugs to fill that empty space in his soul.

THe sad thing about Limbaugh is that he never really wanted to be anything other than a sportscaster or a disk jockey, but instead got this Hate Radio gig. The fact he pops oxy while fucking a Dominican Rent Boy in the ass tells me how unhappy his life is.

I remember when Al Franken predicted Rush's demise based on the closing of two stations.

That was many years ago.

Rush doesn't need stations or advertisers. All he needs is listeners, and he will figure out how to reach them.

Forum List

Back