Rush Limbaugh his newest conspiracy (you won't believe it) and his continual attack on WOMEN

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.
Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.
No link, but that's ok.

Only one wanted to be POTUS and attacked half of America.
If by half of America you mean half of Tramp's less than half of America supporters than you would be correct. Minority president Tramp is NOT supported by half of America, 10.5 million more Americans voted against the POS Tramp.
Hillary got only 23% of the vote from American adults.

But she attacks 50% of them.
So typical of the Right, when caught lying just repeat the lie.
Thank you.

yeah, he really helped Hillary by talking about emails 11 days before the election.

He thought he was helping.
Notice how the Psycho, er, er, I mean Psychic Right have granted themselves the Constitutional "original intent" right to read minds.

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Lindsey Graham had a conniption fit over that one.

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
HELP Hillary Clinton win the election.--:auiqs.jpg:
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act - CNNPolitics
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

The letter that got Comey sacked

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

And we wonder why there's so many stupid people in this country!

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

There is a big difference between feminazi's and feminists.
I'm a woman and even I am against fem Nazi's like Rush does . :)

So YOU take full responsibility for the GOP National Debt and are against ALL women voting like your women-hating MessiahRushie.

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

What's that got to do with far left men hating feminazi's?
I never said anything one way or another ,on your two off shoot topics.

It has everything to do with the typical Right-wing woman-hating CON$ervoNazis you worship, like your MessiahRushie!

I listen to Rush only occasionally, but enough to know that much of his show is satire and humor.

Well again, he has helped to KILL the Republican party. So believe what you want. A blue Tsunami is on it's way. When you call women vagina's they don't take kindly to that kind of remark. And they are the largest voting population in this country.

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg
Oh, so that's why the Hildebeast got elected president. Thanks. I'd been wondering about that.

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Lindsey Graham had a conniption fit over that one.

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
HELP Hillary Clinton win the election.--:auiqs.jpg:
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act - CNNPolitics
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

The letter that got Comey sacked

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

And we wonder why there's so many stupid people in this country!

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

There is a big difference between feminazi's and feminists.
I'm a woman and even I am against fem Nazi's like Rush does . :)

So YOU take full responsibility for the GOP National Debt and are against ALL women voting like your women-hating MessiahRushie.

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

What's that got to do with far left men hating feminazi's?
I never said anything one way or another ,on your two off shoot topics.

It has everything to do with the typical Right-wing woman-hating CON$ervoNazis you worship, like your MessiahRushie!

So very wrong and not even close to your wrong headed belief's. :laugh:

I listen to Rush only occasionally, but enough to know that much of his show is satire and humor.

Well again, he has helped to KILL the Republican party. So believe what you want. A blue Tsunami is on it's way. When you call women vagina's they don't take kindly to that kind of remark. And they are the largest voting population in this country.

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg
Oh, so that's why the Hildebeast got elected president. Thanks. I'd been wondering about that.

Hillary Clinton is NOT involved in any of this.

You guys are like Pavog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling and foaming at the mouths. Did you ever wonder why you do that? Because Rush Limbaugh and all the other's, favorite target as always been Hillary Clinton over the last 20 years. They'll still bring her up today, just to keep their audiences from falling asleep. IOW you have been well TRAINED.

pavlovs-dog-vector-id157008368

Yet, no ONE has EVER convened a Federal Grand Jury on Hillary Clinton. Today, and within less than one year Mueller has 5 guilty plea's and another 90+ other Federal Grand Jury indictments and criminal charges, that are certain to produce more, of which I am CERTAIN Rush Limbaugh nor any of your other right wing web sites or talk show hosts will even bring up.

So just what kind of news do you really believe you're getting by listening or watching these people?

They were Donald Trump's biggest cheerleaders during the primary. You had 16 other GOP candidates, and they handed you Donald Trump, who is now involved in the biggest SCANDAL in this nations history.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

A great artical on this is right here. I would STRONGLY suggest you read it so you NEVER make this mistake again.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters— Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

If it were me, and I had fallen for their BULLSHIT--I would be throughougly pissed off about it right now. But NO--you're on here defending them. It was they that started the war on Establishment Republicans, where they were attacking their own party more than they were Democrats. They wanted DONALD TRUMP. What did you get? This. Don't kid yourselves they knew that Trump was no consevative much less a Republican. When ratings and $$$$$ are the priority someone like Donald 'Trump can win the nomination of the Republican party.

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

It was you that bought into their BULLSHIT, and you have created this DISASTER that is going to end up KILLING the entire Republican party. How many elections in the future do you think you're going to win, with a party that only consists of a bunch of old angry white male Misogynists?

NOW YOU OWN IT!

Last edited:

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg

You guys are like Pavog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling and foaming at the mouths. Did you ever wonder why you do that? Because Rush Limbaugh and all the other's, favorite target as always been Hillary Clinton over the last 20 years. They'll still bring her up today, just to keep their audiences from falling asleep. IOW you have been well TRAINED.

Yet, no ONE has EVER convened a Federal Grand Jury on Hillary Clinton. Today, and within less than one year Mueller has 5 guilty plea's and another 90+ other Federal Grand Jury indictments and criminal charges, that are certain to produce more, of which I am CERTAIN Rush Limbaugh nor any of your other right wing web sites or talk show hosts will even bring up.

So just what kind of news do you really believe you're getting by listening or watching these people?

They were Donald Trump's biggest cheerleaders during the primary. You had 16 other GOP candidates, and they handed you Donald Trump, who is now involved in the biggest SCANDAL in this nations history.

A great artical on this is right here. I would STRONGLY suggest you read it so you NEVER make this mistake again.

"It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters— Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Rudi Guiliani, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

If it were me, and I had fallen for their BULLSHIT--I would be throughougly pissed off about it right now. But NO--you're on here defending them. It was they that started the war on Establishment Republicans, where they were attacking their own party more than they were Democrats. They wanted DONALD TRUMP. What did you get? This.

If was you that bought into their BULLSHIT, and you have created this DISASTER that is going to end up KILLING the entire Republican party.

NOW YOU OWN IT!
Clown, I was responding to your idiotic assertion women wouldn't support Trump. However, had they voted for Hillary the way her camp thought, hoped, they would she would been elected. But too many, along with other demos, abandoned her fat ass instead.

Ain't it great?

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg

The GOP That Failed

If it were me, and I had fallen for their BULLSHIT--I would be throughougly pissed off about it right now. But NO--you're on here defending them. It was they that started the war on Establishment Republicans, where they were attacking their own party more than they were Democrats. They wanted DONALD TRUMP. What did you get? This.

If was you that bought into their BULLSHIT, and you have created this DISASTER that is going to end up KILLING the entire Republican party.

NOW YOU OWN IT!
Clown, I was responding to your idiotic assertion women wouldn't support Trump. However, had they voted for Hillary the way her camp thought, hoped, they would she would been elected. But too many, along with other demos, abandoned her fat ass instead.

Ain't it great?

I know that the Stepford wives & June Clevers of the Republican party voted for Trump in 2016, but it's clear by the results coming out of the 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, that just turned blue (for the first time in decades) they are no longer supporting him. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican you're in very serious TROUBLE.

Trump went out there to campaign TWICE, he sent Eric & Invanka out their to campaign and even promised steel tariffs and the shitter was still flushed on him. That was the unadultered power of women voters, that you're favorite talk show host is still referring to as VAGINA'S

Last edited:

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg

The GOP That Failed

NOW YOU OWN IT!

Ain't it great?

I know that the Stepford wives & June Clevers of the Republican party voted for Trump in 2016, but it's clear by the results coming out of the 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, that just turned blue (for the first time in decades) they are no longer supporting him. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican you're in very serious TROUBLE.

Trump went out there to campaign TWICE, he sent Eric & Invanka out their to campaign and even promised steel tariffs and the shitter was still flushed on him. That was the unadultered power of women voters, that you're favorite talk show host is still referring to as VAGINA'S

Stepford wives? And you talk about other people demeaning women? You are a real piece of work.

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg

The GOP That Failed

NOW YOU OWN IT!

Ain't it great?

Stepford wives? And you talk about other people demeaning women? You are a real piece of work.

I didn't call them VAGINA'S--:auiqs.jpg: They're nothing but Tammy Wynett Voters--"stand by your man." It's clear that what was going on. No ONE and I mean NO one could have watched any of those debates between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and walked away believing that he won a single one of them or was competent, knowledgeable or experienced enough to be POTUS. If they tell you differently they're lying through their teeth.

19bfb32bf9a561e84941aeb81053bba8.jpg

Now either these women that voted for Trump don't have a brain of their own or just do what their ignorant husbands and boyfriends tell them to do, in order to keep things " politically peaceful" at home and not rock the boat. I'll take the second half of that statement. That's exactly what they did, and I imagine that there are millions of regrets for doing that today.

Why don't you just admit it--this is really what you voted for. This is what attracked you to Trump because he NEVER got close to winning a primary debate either.

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

Hell I don't know, maybe you didn't even bother to watch them, and would just turn on the radio the next morning so your right wing talk shows could describe what happened--:laughing0301:

No ONE could have watched ANY of those debates either in the Primary or with Hillary Clinton and walked away believing he was fit, experienced or EMOTIONALLY STABLE enough to be POTUS. Don't LIE about it--once and for all fucking ADMIT it.

Last edited:

The GOP That Failed

NOW YOU OWN IT!

Ain't it great?

I didn't call them VAGINA'S--:auiqs.jpg: They're nothing but Tammy Wynett Voters--"stand by your man." It's clear that what was going on. No ONE and I mean NO one could have watched any of those debates between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and walked away believing that he won a single one of them or was competent, knowledgeable or experienced enough to be POTUS. If they tell you differently they're lying through their teeth.

Now either these women that voted for Trump don't have a brain of their own or just do what their ignorant husbands and boyfriends tell them to do, in order to keep things " politically peaceful" at home and not rock the boat. I'll take the second half of that statement. That's exactly what they did, and I imagine that there are millions of regrets for doing that today.

Why don't you just admit it--this is really what you voted for. This is what attracked you to Trump because he NEVER got close to winning a primary debate either.

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

Hell I don't know, maybe you didn't even bother to watch them, and would just turn on the radio the next morning so your right wing talk shows could describe what happened--:laughing0301:

No ONE could have watched ANY of those debates either in the Primary or with Hillary Clinton and walked away believing he was fit, experienced or EMOTIONALLY STABLE enough to be POTUS. Don't LIE about it--once and for all fucking ADMIT it.

“Stand By Your Man”, just like Hillary did when it was found out that Bill had had an affair with Jennifer Flowers, or when Bill exposed himself to Paula Jones, or when he had Monica give him blow jobs in the Oral Office? They were just like Hillary, get embarrassed and demeaned and suck it up and take it? Is that what you mean. Talk about a Stepford wife, Hillary played the part well.

As far as the debates, I said early on that Trump was a bull in a China shop, he was dead last of the Republican candidates. Hillary “Stand By Your Man” Clinton was also an embarrassment, telling us that women voted for Trump because their husbands told them to? That is a stupid, stupid excuse for her to use after the shit she pulled on the women accusing Bill sexual misconduct. You are truly are dishonest.

I couldn’t stand either candidate, they were both full of lies and excuses, they couldn’t take responsibility for a damn thing and they continued to prove it after the election. How any sane person could have voted for either of those clowns is beyond me. It proves that if you put a D or an R after a name you dumbshits will vote for them no matter how bad they are. Several other candidates from other parties were more qualified than those two, yet you had to vote for a D because you were told to, you have no room to talk about fucking stupid voters because you are one. Men, women it doesn’t matter, you pulled the lever for one of two very bad candidates and your excuse is she is better than he. Really? What kind of dumb ass logic is that? You had an opportunity to get Sanders in there, the Republicans could of had Kasich and yet you voted for Clinton. Don’t lecture me about intelligence when you voted for one of the two worst nominees ever because of a stupid letter after their name.

I noticed your ignorance on replying on the article I linked from the left wing staffer at Yahoo that interviewed women dressed as vaginas at the rally when Trump was inaugurated. You are a dishonest fake.

The GOP That Failed

NOW YOU OWN IT!

Ain't it great?

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

“Stand By Your Man”, just like Hillary did when it was found out that Bill had had an affair with Jennifer Flowers, or when Bill exposed himself to Paula Jones, or when he had Monica give him blow jobs in the Oral Office? They were just like Hillary, get embarrassed and demeaned and suck it up and take it? Is that what you mean. Talk about a Stepford wife, Hillary played the part well.

As far as the debates, I said early on that Trump was a bull in a China shop, he was dead last of the Republican candidates. Hillary “Stand By Your Man” Clinton was also an embarrassment, telling us that women voted for Trump because their husbands told them to? That is a stupid, stupid excuse for her to use after the shit she pulled on the women accusing Bill sexual misconduct. You are truly are dishonest.

I couldn’t stand either candidate, they were both full of lies and excuses, they couldn’t take responsibility for a damn thing and they continued to prove it after the election. How any sane person could have voted for either of those clowns is beyond me. It proves that if you put a D or an R after a name you dumbshits will vote for them no matter how bad they are. Several other candidates from other parties were more qualified than those two, yet you had to vote for a D because you were told to, you have no room to talk about fucking stupid voters because you are one. Men, women it doesn’t matter, you pulled the lever for one of two very bad candidates and your excuse is she is better than he. Really? What kind of dumb ass logic is that? You had an opportunity to get Sanders in there, the Republicans could of had Kasich and yet you voted for Clinton. Don’t lecture me about intelligence when you voted for one of the two worst nominees ever because of a stupid letter after their name.

I noticed your ignorance on replying on the article I linked from the left wing staffer at Yahoo that interviewed women dressed as vaginas at the rally when Trump was inaugurated. You are a dishonest fake.

You mean like Melania is standing by her man right now---:aargh: You're not going to get it BOTH ways. And I don't think Limp prick is attacking Melania over her husbands infidility like he did with Hillary Clinton.

Again the Vagina dressers were women Trump supporters. If you look at all the pictures that I posted on page 1 of this thread-- and go to the link to look at the other 50 or so pictures contained in that thread you'll note that these Trump supporter Vagina dressers are now where to be found in the CROWD.

It was done to snap a picture put it on FOX NEWS to descredit the women that actually participated in these marches.

Furthermore I was a lifelong Republican before you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I then switched my party status to independent and followed the advice of a long time friend & former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Here's what Barbara Bush had to say about your Ass Clown President

All of the Bush's voted for Hillary Clinton, including 3/4's of the Republican Senate.

RONALD REAGAN--if he were alive & threw his hat into the ring in 2016--Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and every other one of your right wing news sites and talk show hosts would have immediately labeled him an Establishment candidate and you would have still voted for the Ass Clown. Fucking admit it!

There was NEVER such a disgusting display of CHARACTER that I have ever witnessed in my entire life, when Donald Trump brought up Bill Clinton's alleged affairs, and sat them front & center during a debate (IN FRONT OF THE REAL VICTIM) of her husbands infidelity to try and shake her up. And you people cheered that on, including REPUBLICAN WOMEN.

You are deplorable.

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell." She's right, they do.

Last edited:
Today's conspiracy is Amazon will not allow a review of Comey's book below 4 stars. A typical Limbaugh Lie, which will be swallowed whole by the mindless DittoTards.

Ain't it great?

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

You mean like Melania is standing by her man right now---:aargh: You're not going to get it BOTH ways. And I don't think Limp prick is attacking Melania over her husbands infidility like he did with Hillary Clinton.

Again the Vagina dressers were women Trump supporters. If you look at all the pictures that I posted on page 1 of this thread-- and go to the link to look at the other 50 or so pictures contained in that thread you'll note that these Trump supporter Vagina dressers are now where to be found in the CROWD.

It was done to snap a picture put it on FOX NEWS to descredit the women that actually participated in these marches.

Furthermore I was a lifelong Republican before you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I then switched my party status to independent and followed the advice of a long time friend & former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

All of the Bush's voted for Hillary Clinton, including 3/4's of the Republican Senate.

RONALD REAGAN--if he were alive & threw his hat into the ring in 2016--Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and every other one of your right wing news sites and talk show hosts would have immediately labeled him an Establishment candidate and you would have still voted for the Ass Clown. Fucking admit it!

There was NEVER such a disgusting display of CHARACTER that I have ever witnessed in my entire life, when Donald Trump brought up Bill Clinton's alleged affairs, and sat them front & center during a debate (IN FRONT OF THE REAL VICTIM) of her husbands infidelity to try and shake her up. And you people cheered that on, including REPUBLICAN WOMEN.

You are deplorable.

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell." She's right, they do.

I am not asking for both ways, you are. You brought up Tammy Wynette, you brought up Stepford Wives, you brought up June Cleaver.

I think it is humiliating for Hillary Clinton and humiliating for Melania Trump.

Again, a liberal reporter went out to the women's march and took pictures and wrote the story. Lady Part Costumes Ruled the Women's March
Read the story, written by a liberal woman that was proud of the choice of the protesters. So it isn't a "Fox News" anything.

I am not a Republican and haven't been a Republican since 2006, so I am not sure what your stupid point is, other than you really don't read my posts or really don't comprehend my posts.

You call me deplorable, why?

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell."
Are you talking about Hillary who lashed out at her fellow women who accused her husband of sexual misconduct?

Last edited:

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

You are deplorable.

I am not asking for both ways, you are. You brought up Tammy Wynette, you brought up Stepford Wives, you brought up June Cleaver.

I think it is humiliating for Hillary Clinton and humiliating for Melania Trump.

Again, a liberal reporter went out to the women's march and took pictures and wrote the story. Lady Part Costumes Ruled the Women's March
Read the story, written by a liberal woman that was proud of the choice of the protesters. So it isn't a "Fox News" anything.

I am not a Republican and haven't been a Republican since 2006, so I am not sure what your stupid point is, other than you really don't read my posts or really don't comprehend my posts.

As Madeleine Albright stated-"any woman that does not support another woman, deserves a special place in hell."
Are you talking about Hillary who lashed out at her fellow women who accused her husband of sexual misconduct?

Hillary NEVER lashed out at Bill Clinton's affairs. That is another one of your fucking manufactured conspiracy's that you have been told over the last 20 years.

And it would take a real fucking DUMBASS--to think that any man or woman would spout off niceities toward someone that their husband or wife had an affair with. Do you think Melania is going to praise Stormy Daniels? What in the fuck to you think Melania would have to say today about Stormy Daniels, or any of the other many women that Trump has been with? Now maybe the Stepford wives & June Clevers of the Republican party would have delivered niceities toward a woman that just had a affair their husbands--but that's not really a normal reaction.

I have posted enough to show you that you have lived in a world of manufactured conspiracy theories, and a lot of HATE that was driven toward HIllary Clinton for the last 20 years. There's a reason for that. Your right wing talk show hosts and websites saw her coming 20 years ago. Do you actually believe that House Republicans would have wasted millions of taxpayers dollars on 8 investigations into Benghazi, if Hillary Clinton's name was "Henry" Clinton? Why do you think Republicans put on a RAINING MEN platform to run against 1 woman? She has been accused from everything to murder to running a child sex operation ring out of a Pizza Joint in Washington D.C. Why? It's not that Republicans feared HIllary Clinton as much as they did the 1st woman POTUS a hell of a lot more.

Reading hasn't killed anyone yet you might want to try this one.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | HuffPost

Then scoll back to post # 66 on this thread to see how you have been manipulated into hating Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

You are deplorable.

Hillary NEVER lashed out at Bill Clinton's affairs. That is another one of your fucking manufactured conspiracy's that you have been told over the last 20 years.

And it would take a real fucking DUMBASS--to think that any man or woman would spout off niceities toward someone that their husband or wife had an affair with. Do you think Melania is going to praise Stormy Daniels? What in the fuck to you think Melania would have to say today about Stormy Daniels, or any of the other many women that Trump has been with? Now maybe the Stepford wives & June Clevers of the Republican party would have delivered niceities toward a woman that just had a affair their husbands--but that's not really a normal reaction.

I have posted enough to show you that you have lived in a world of manufactured conspiracy theories, and a lot of HATE that was driven toward HIllary Clinton for the last 20 years. There's a reason for that. Your right wing talk show hosts and websites saw her coming 20 years ago. Do you actually believe that House Republicans would have wasted millions of taxpayers dollars on 8 investigations into Benghazi, if Hillary Clinton's name was "Henry" Clinton? Why do you think Republicans put on a RAINING MEN platform to run against 1 woman? She has been accused from everything to murder to running a child sex operation ring out of a Pizza Joint in Washington D.C. Why? It's not that Republicans feared HIllary Clinton as much as they did the 1st woman POTUS a hell of a lot more.

Then scoll back to post # 66 on this thread to see how you have been manipulated into hating Hillary Clinton.

Hillary NEVER lashed out at Bill Clinton's affairs.

Nuts and sluts..........DERP!

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

You are deplorable.

And it would take a real fucking DUMBASS--to think that any man or woman would spout off niceities toward someone that their husband or wife had an affair with. Do you think Melania is going to praise Stormy Daniels? What in the fuck to you think Melania would have to say today about Stormy Daniels, or any of the other many women that Trump has been with?

You are the moron who quoted Madeline Albright, not me, I was disagreeing with you and now you seem to be disagreeing with you.

Again you keep proving you either don’t read my posts or you are an idiot and can’t comprehend what you read. I left the GOP in 2006, before you claim you did. So please quit with your stupidity, I hate dealing with you stupid partisan assholes who think that everyone is either a D or an R, it is so childish, moronic.

Did you even read the Yahoo link? Did you comprehend what was going on or do you just listen to propaganda that fits your narrative?

I live no lies about Clinton nutter, I haven’t asked for any Clinton investigations. Once the investigations end I’m satisfied. I don’t like Clinton’s political stances nor her personality, I don’t hate anyone. Seems you hate Republicans and women who voted Republican.

VarveG20150914_low.jpg

You are deplorable.

And it would take a real fucking DUMBASS--to think that any man or woman would spout off niceities toward someone that their husband or wife had an affair with. Do you think Melania is going to praise Stormy Daniels? What in the fuck to you think Melania would have to say today about Stormy Daniels, or any of the other many women that Trump has been with?

You are the moron who quoted Madeline Albright, not me, I was disagreeing with you and now you seem to be disagreeing with you.

Again you keep proving you either don’t read my posts or you are an idiot and can’t comprehend what you read. I left the GOP in 2006, before you claim you did. So please quit with your stupidity, I hate dealing with you stupid partisan assholes who think that everyone is either a D or an R, it is so childish, moronic.

Did you even read the Yahoo link? Did you comprehend what was going on or do you just listen to propaganda that fits your narrative?

I live no lies about Clinton nutter, I haven’t asked for any Clinton investigations. Once the investigations end I’m satisfied. I don’t like Clinton’s political stances nor her personality, I don’t hate anyone. Seems you hate Republicans and women who voted Republican.

ANY woman that would sit back and watch a BABOON drag up women who had affairs with a man and sit them front & center of the victim--(his wife) and would cheer that on, and then VOTE for the BABOON that did it, deserves to burn in HELL.

And that is exactly what the June Clevers & Stepford wives of the Republican party did.

It's O.K. to disapprove of the politics of another, but when you have this kind of deep seeded hate, it's quite a different circumstance. I didn't hear much about Republicans campaigning against Hillary Clinton's policies. What I did hear about was she was a murderer, she's evil, she ran a child sex operation ring out of a pizza joint in Washington D.C. She deliberately killed the Ambassador, and murdered 4 others in Bengazi. She is physically ill, falling all over the place, she must have had a seizure, etc. etc. etc. etc.

And Vladimir Putin picked that up on that hate and blasted it all over FACEBOOK.

th

th

campaign-adexample-600.jpg

russian_facebook_ads_revealed.jpg

For more pictures of Russian adds go here.
russian ads facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

You can listen to your hateful right wing talk shows hosts, read all your hateful right wing website, but I will give you no moral credibility nor integrity for doing so. They have destroyed the Republican party with their hate--with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

RushLimbaugh.jpg

So this coming November you point your blame finger in the right direction.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Last edited:

You are deplorable.

ANY woman that would sit back and watch a BABOON drag up women who had affairs with a man and sit them front & center of the victim--(his wife) and would cheer that on, and then VOTE for the BABOON that did it, deserves to burn in HELL.

And that is exactly what the June Clevers & Stepford wives of the Republican party did.

It's O.K. to disapprove of the politics of another, but when you have this kind of deep seeded hate, it's quite a different circumstance. I didn't hear much about Republicans campaigning against Hillary Clinton's policies. What I did hear about was she was a murderer, she's evil, she ran a child sex operation ring out of a pizza joint in Washington D.C. She deliberately killed the Ambassador, and murdered 4 others in Bengazi. She is physically ill, falling all over the place, she must have had a seizure, etc. etc. etc. etc.

And Vladimir Putin picked that up on that hate and blasted it all over FACEBOOK.

For more pictures of Russian adds go here.
russian ads facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

You can listen to your hateful right wing talk shows hosts, read all your hateful right wing website, but I will give you no moral credibility nor integrity for doing so. They have destroyed the Republican party with their hate--with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

So this coming November you point your blame finger in the right direction.

You go off on a rant that had nothing to do with my post, nothing. I am not a Republican, I don’t listen to talk radio other than sports, I didn’t vote for Trump. All you spew is hate and propaganda from left wing websites, then plaster their memes here. You have been caught lying about women dressing as vaginas, I have posted that twice and you still continue on.

Hillary did lash out at those that accused Bill of sexual misconduct, so it’s two lies you have spewed so far. Slut-Shaming And The Presidential Candidates | HuffPost

Either address the points or not, because if you go off on another stupid left wing nonsensical rant that covers nothing I said and continue to spew hate and lies, I’ll conclude you are a clueless bot that the DNC has put here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back