Rush Limbaugh his newest conspiracy (you won't believe it) and his continual attack on WOMEN

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Lindsey Graham had a conniption fit over that one.

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
HELP Hillary Clinton win the election.--:auiqs.jpg:
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act - CNNPolitics
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

The letter that got Comey sacked

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

And we wonder why there's so many stupid people in this country!

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

I have the problems with what happened and it just does not make any sense. Comeys wife got $700,000.00 for her run for office from the Clinton Foundation and his dau, got a scholarship during this same time, yet he did not delay the questioning. He knew very well he would be reporting to her and she could fire him. If he was going to help her, he would have delayed everything. I know the Democrats hated him and as it was he was not very well like by anyone encluded the people he worked with. I think we are missing an event during that time that changed his thinking. I have dealt with the FBI for many years and they have never spoke for the DOJ, or the DOD ever, but he did.

Comey's wife didn't run for office.

you should probably get your lies straight. the one you want to tell is that COMEY got $700,000 from the Clinton foundation. But that is ALSO A LIE. Reality: Comey worked for certain organizations that partnered with the Clinton Foundation. As far as I know the Clinton Foundation doesn't make political donations -- something you might learn if you actually went on line and looked at their VERY PUBLIC filinggs.

hint: it's probably best to live in a fact-based reality. try it, you might like it.

:cuckoo:

FALSE: FBI Director James Comey Took Millions from the Clinton Foundation

take note: the lie started with the breitbart swampdwellers.

First of all that's not a liberal that's dressed up like that. It's a Trump supporter who made that outfit, and FOX NEWS took a picture put it on their network to discredit this.

This is the first march held the day after Trump's inauguration. You can go to this link and scoll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Liberal women wearing really stupid pink pussy hats wondering why conservative women refuse to take them seriously.

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.
Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.
No link, but that's ok.

Only one wanted to be POTUS and attacked half of America.
If by half of America you mean half of Tramp's less than half of America supporters than you would be correct. Minority president Tramp is NOT supported by half of America, 10.5 million more Americans voted against the POS Tramp.
Hillary got only 23% of the vote from American adults.

But she attacks 50% of them.

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.
Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.
No link, but that's ok.

If by half of America you mean half of Tramp's less than half of America supporters than you would be correct. Minority president Tramp is NOT supported by half of America, 10.5 million more Americans voted against the POS Tramp.

True--Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Trump won on an accumulated vote total out of 3 blue states by a mere 76K votes.
Nobody gives a crap who 5 counties in KKKalifornia voted for.

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

the level of their lying and delusion is amazing.

yeah, he really helped Hillary by talking about emails 11 days before the election. only someone brain dead would believe that. but oh right...we're talking about rushbots.

I have to tell you, I couldn't listen to the oxycontin junkiel

yeah, he really helped Hillary by talking about emails 11 days before the election.

He thought he was helping. The polls showed she couldn't lose.
Then, after she won, and the emails came up, she could say,
"Old news. Comey cleared me before the election"

July 22, 2008
No link, but that's ok.

Actually she beat Trump by 3 million votes. Trump won the electoral college vote with an accumulated 73K votes coming out of 3 BLUE states. Making Trump the most Illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the Oval Office.

But he is keeping one campaign promise. He's going to drain the swamp this coming November---:auiqs.jpg:

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

The 18th District in Pennyslvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb a democrat won, and a democrat hasn't won that seat in decades. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican--it's getting very serious.

Last edited:

HELP Hillary Clinton.

Comey did it ALL to

comeytoon05.jpg

Woman's march pictures

There is a big difference between feminazi's and feminists.
I'm a woman and even I am against fem Nazi's like Rush does . :)

So YOU take full responsibility for the GOP National Debt and are against ALL women voting like your women-hating MessiahRushie.

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

What's that got to do with far left men hating feminazi's?
I never said anything one way or another ,on your two off shoot topics.

First of all that's not a liberal that's dressed up like that. It's a Trump supporter who made that outfit, and FOX NEWS took a picture put it on their network to discredit this

Do you have proof of your accusation?

Do you?---:auiqs.jpg: It's fairly clear that the women weren't dressed up like that that were actually attending the march. All you need to do is to look at the numerous pictures on this thread to determine that.

So the only conclusion is they were done in order to make the women's march look like a JOKE. Who wanted it to look like a joke. FOX NEWS, RUSH LIMBAUGH, SEAN HANNITY AND EVERY OTHER RIGHT WING SITE AND ANCHOR OUT THERE. Scroll through the many pictures here.
Woman's march pictures

Sometiimes you just have to use a little horse sense.

Sometimes reality bites.

Lady Part Costumes Ruled the Women's March

This is from a liberal lifestyle reporter from Yahoo and they are proud of their costumes, I am not sure why you want to change what really happened. Are you embarrassed by women dressing up as vaginas?

July 22, 2008
No link, but that's ok.

Actually she beat Trump by 3 million votes. Trump won the electoral college vote with an accumulated 73K votes coming out of 3 BLUE states. Making Trump the most Illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the Oval Office.

But he is keeping one campaign promise. He's going to drain the swamp this coming November---:auiqs.jpg:

The 18th District in Pennyslvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb a democrat won, and a democrat hasn't won that seat in decades. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican--it's getting very serious.

But that would make Hillary a legitimate loser.

July 22, 2008
No link, but that's ok.

Nope--the goal posts were definitely moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field by Russian interference and FBI director James Comey-- who is now making some kind of a weird apology to her over it. Which makes Donald Trump even more illegitamate than he was just by getting his ass kicked by 3 million votes.

Here's some of the Russian adds that were put on Facebook, & I am certain you will recognize a few of them.

170908-russia-meme-gal-facebook-russian-ads.jpg

dixon-190433-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-10-Heart-of-Darkness-03.png

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

russian-facebook-example-600.jpg

For more go to this link. It wasn't just Facebook, it was Twitter, Google & even Youtube that were invaded by Russians during the 2016 election cycle.
pictures of russian ads that were put on facebook - Google Search:

A good book for you all to actually read:

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

It goes into detail about this Russian attack not only in this country but Western Democracy's in Europe and how they accomplished it. Remember Brexit? They played a big part in that too. The internet agency out of St. Petersburg Russia has been very busy. There's one Russian troll on this board right now. They're everywhere.

Last edited:
No link, but that's ok.

Nope--the goal posts were definitely moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field by Russian interference and FBI director James Comey-- who is now making some kind of a weird apology to her over it.

Here's some of the Russian adds that were put on Facebook, & I am certain you will recognize a few of them.

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

171101163917-russia-facebook-ads-24-780x439.jpg

For more go to this link.

That's awful!! A couple of thousand dollars of Facebook spending versus Hillary spending over $1 billion.

She never stood a chance.

Nope--the goal posts were definitely moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field by Russian interference and FBI director James Comey-- who is now making some kind of a weird apology to her over it.

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

That's awful!! A couple of thousand dollars of Facebook spending versus Hillary spending over $1 billion.

I don't give a rats ass how much candidates spend on adds but when you get it from fucking Vladimir Putin who is trying to sway and election toward a certain candidate--then the very foundation of our Democracy is being attacked.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

It doesn't help to know that your ASS CLOWN was planning on building a Trump Tower in downtown Moscow while he was running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

The book Russian Roulette will go into more detail about that.

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

I don't give a rats ass how much candidates spend on adds but when you get it from fucking Vladimir Putin who is trying to sway and election toward a certain candidate--then the very foundation of our Democracy is being attacked.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

It doesn't help to know that your ASS CLOWN was planning on building a Trump Tower in downtown Moscow while he was running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Obviously Facebook shouldn't accept any money from foreigners.
And shouldn't allow foreigners to post anything on Facebook.

Fucking Zuckerberg. Beating poor, drunken Hillary with a few pictures.

That's awful!
Did Putin give him $145 million too?

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

That's awful!

Well YEAH--Facebook has just figured that out (after the fact) DUMBASS. WTF are you talking about 145 million dollars. Oh forgive me, we're back into one of your Sean Hannity Conspiracy theories that Limprick was also trying to promote. URANIUM ONE.

Now if you're referring to the Clinton Foundation--it probably would behoove you to know that the Trump foundation was shut down by the New York Attorney General about 3 weeks before the election over FRAUD.
NY attorney general sends cease and desist order to Trump Foundation
http://www.businessinsider.com/dona...d-desist-order-to-trump-foundation.html2016-9

While the Clinton foundation still maintains a 4 star rating from Charity Navigator.
FACT CHECK: Clinton Foundation Scores Higher as a Charity than the Red Cross?

Isn't it apparent right now, how much you're actually learning when you don't have your lips glued to the ass's of right wing talk show hosts or websites.

148611.png

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

That's awful!

Well YEAH--Facebook has just figured that out (after the fact) DUMBASS. WTF are you talking about 145 million dollars. Oh forgive me, we're back into one of your Sean Hannity Conspiracy theories that Limprick was also trying to promote. URANIUM ONE.

Now if you're referring to the Clinton Foundation--it probably would behoove you to know that the Trump foundation was shut down by the New York Attorney General about 3 weeks before the election over FRAUD.
http://www.businessinsider.com/dona...d-desist-order-to-trump-foundation.html2016-9

While the Clinton foundation still maintains a 4 star rating from Charity Navigator.

Isn't it apparent right now, how much you're actually learning when you don't have your lips glued to the ass's of right wing talk show hosts or websites.

148611.png

A couple of thousand dollars of Russian ads is an attack on Democracy,
$145 million in bribes is no big deal.

DURR!

03facebook3-blog427.jpg

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

That's awful!

148611.png

DURR!

If you're going to make those claims pull a verifiable--trusted--credible link out of you ass or it goes into the
:bsflag:file.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

That's awful!

DURR!

If you're going to make those claims pull a verifiable--trusted--credible link out of you ass or it goes into the

Hillary didn't get $145 million from sources linked to Russia?
And hundreds of millions more from foreign (and domestic) sources hoping to buy access to the next President?
Wow, I wish I was that young and naïve again.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

That's awful!

DURR!

And hundreds of millions more from foreign (and domestic) sources hoping to buy access to the next President?

Pull a verifiable trusted credible link out of your ass, otherwise it's just bullshit on this board. The reason you haven't done it yet, is because YOU CAN'T FIND ONE.--:badgrin:

That's awful!

DURR!

Pull a verifiable trusted credible link out of your ass, otherwise it's just bullshit on this board. The reason you haven't done it yet, is because YOU CAN'T FIND ONE.--:badgrin:

You need a link to the foreign donors to the Clinton "Foundation"?

Forum List

Back