Fox News Analyst Quits, Calling Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
I'm Shocked!
Someone (a patriotic conservative) left the country's mosty popular Conspiracy website and called it what it is. Garbage.
Why don't you sellout-country-for-party Faux Fans just watch Infowars?
Last Year's Infowars (Deep State, etc) is this years Fox News AND President.

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
MARCH 20, 2018

A longtime analyst for Fox News is leaving the network, saying that he could not “in good conscience” remain with an organization that, he argued, “is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”

In a searing farewell note sent to colleagues on Tuesday, Ralph Peters, a Fox News strategic analyst and a retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army, castigated the network for its coverage of President Trump and the rhetoric of its prime-time hosts.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association,” he added. “Now I am ashamed.”

Without citing them by name, Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox News’s prime-time anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”

“I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove,” he wrote.
[......]​
`

Last edited:
I'm Shocked!
Someone left the country's mosty popular Conspiracy website and called it what it is. Garbage.
Why don't you Faux Fans just watch Infowars?

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
MARCH 20, 2018

A longtime analyst for Fox News is leaving the network, saying that he could not “in good conscience” remain with an organization that, he argued, “is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”

In a searing farewell note sent to colleagues on Tuesday, Ralph Peters, a Fox News strategic analyst and a retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army, castigated the network for its coverage of President Trump and the rhetoric of its prime-time hosts.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association,” he added. “Now I am ashamed.”

Without citing them by name, Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox News’s prime-time anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”

[......]​
`

So ... where are the examples of his claims that anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”?

Just curious, considering the decadent state of those institutions.

It's a lot to ask, but if you had any intelligence you wouldn't post garbage like this.

The media and the government are working against the people as a "Good cop / Bad cop" strategy. And it's working.

Those who WANT to believe the Progressive line of thought are fueled by NBC,CNN, Huff Post etc.
Those who WANT to believe the "Republican" line of thought are fueled by Fox News and other "Right wing" media outlets.

However, if you were able to be neutral.....you would probably see that there is more dishonesty toward the left leaning media.

The person you name as a Fox Analyst is probably a plant and a far lefty....or may have been paid off for the putpose of discrediting Fox. I haven't yet seen the Right take up the business of planting their own into the oppositions positions yet like the Left has been doing for some time now....or so it appears.

There really is a “deep state”. And it’s the right wing who is behind it.

We had this thread a month ago.

Where was the OP.

The LTC had been suspended by Fox for his comments about Obama.
He really never recovered from that and nobody was using him on air.

Just sour grapes

just because Sinclair wrote a script that made Trump look like he was actually doing something, then passes it out to over 200 of his news anchors, and made them read it over and over brainwashing the viewing audience a guy called it GARBAGE?

how dare he ?

I'm Shocked!
Someone left the country's mosty popular Conspiracy website and called it what it is. Garbage.

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
MARCH 20, 2018

[......]​
`

So ... where are the examples of his claims that anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”?

There is absolutely no evidence of the “decadent state of those institutions” unless you consider Donald Trump’s tweets to be “evidence”. Personally. I think Dumb Donald’s tweets are just the lies and bullshit he throws out to keep fools like you from looking behind the curtain.

I'm Shocked!
Someone (a patriotic conservative) left the country's mosty popular Conspiracy website and called it what it is. Garbage.
Why don't you sellout-country-for-party Faux Fans just watch Infowars?

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
MARCH 20, 2018

[......]​
`

I always like Colonel Ralph Peters. I found him refreshingly honest and erudite. A couple years ago they censured him there at Fox for something he said (it was a bit too politically incorrect (read: honest). That said, I used to like Fox. Then the slide began. All the sex charges (none of them proven).

GONE:
Bill O'Reilly
Greta van Sustern
Megyn Kelly
Eric Bolling

All they got now is Tucker who seemed to be getting better and better (until I cancelled my cable).

Hannity is OK sometimes but you always know right where he is going. He covers a lot of good stuff but admittedly has his blind spots.

Other than that, more and more, everyone new coming in all seemed like younger, hot looking chicks, big boobs, blond hair, tight, short dresses, none of which impressed me with political acumen.

Oh well. Good looks are fine but I ultimately come for the information and not the thigh.

I'm Shocked!

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
MARCH 20, 2018

[......]​
`

There is absolutely no evidence of the “decadent state of those institutions” unless you consider Donald Trump’s tweets to be “evidence”. Personally. I think Dumb Donald’s tweets are just the lies and bullshit he throws out to keep fools like you from looking behind the curtain.

Coming from a Barrypuppet and Hildebeast supporter such as yourself? That is fucking LAUGHABLE and ironic on so many levels.

(snicker)

I always like Colonel Ralph Peters...
GONE:
Bill O'Reilly
Greta van Sustern
Megyn Kelly
Eric Bolling

All they got now is Tucker who seemed to be getting better and better (until I cancelled my cable).

Hannity is OK sometimes but you always know right where he is going. He covers a lot of good stuff but admittedly has his blind spots.

Other than that, more and more, everyone new coming in all seemed like younger, hot looking chicks, big boobs, blond hair, tight, short dresses, none of which impressed me with political acumen.

Oh well. Good looks are fine but I ultimately come for the information and not the thigh.
And of course, and as I posted yesterday, Roger Ailes, who ran Faux News also gone, also a Molester. The Heart of the whole thing.

and for all we know Hannity may be among them.
His business with Cohen may be the Cohen Specialty: Non Disclosure agreements. Hannity may be among his fellow Pervs, and make it a Clean Sweep of the Faux Prime Time Clowns.

But the CLOWN Billy_Kinetta has the brainwashed Idiocy, to talk about the "decadent" FBI, Mueller, etc! Whats more 'decadent'/gutted than Fox News?

That's what confusing Politics/Your country and a Hockey game does to Low IQ posters.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back