Rush Limbaugh his newest conspiracy (you won't believe it) and his continual attack on WOMEN

First of all that's not a liberal that's dressed up like that. It's a Trump supporter who made that outfit, and FOX NEWS took a picture put it on their network to discredit this

Do you have proof of your accusation?

Do you?---:auiqs.jpg: It's fairly clear that the women weren't dressed up like that that were actually attending the march. All you need to do is to look at the numerous pictures on this thread to determine that.

So the only conclusion is they were done in order to make the women's march look like a JOKE. Who wanted it to look like a joke. FOX NEWS, RUSH LIMBAUGH, SEAN HANNITY AND EVERY OTHER RIGHT WING SITE AND ANCHOR OUT THERE. Scroll through the many pictures here.
Woman's march pictures

Sometiimes you just have to use a little horse sense.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.
Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.
No link, but that's ok.

Only one wanted to be POTUS and attacked half of America.
If by half of America you mean half of Tramp's less than half of America supporters than you would be correct. Minority president Tramp is NOT supported by half of America, 10.5 million more Americans voted against the POS Tramp.

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.
Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.
No link, but that's ok.

If by half of America you mean half of Tramp's less than half of America supporters than you would be correct. Minority president Tramp is NOT supported by half of America, 10.5 million more Americans voted against the POS Tramp.

True--Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Trump won on an accumulated vote total out of 3 blue states by a mere 76K votes.

July 22, 2008
No link, but that's ok.

True--Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes. Trump won on an accumulated vote total out of 3 blue states by a mere 76K votes.
3rd party candidates got over 7.5 million votes too.

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Lindsey Graham had a conniption fit over that one.

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
HELP Hillary Clinton win the election.--:auiqs.jpg:
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act - CNNPolitics
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

The letter that got Comey sacked

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

And we wonder why there's so many stupid people in this country!

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

There is a big difference between feminazi's and feminists.
I'm a woman and even I am against fem Nazi's like Rush does . :)

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

There is a big difference between feminazi's and feminists.
I'm a woman and even I am against fem Nazi's like Rush does . :)

So YOU take full responsibility for the GOP National Debt and are against ALL women voting like your women-hating MessiahRushie.

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

First of all that's not a liberal that's dressed up like that. It's a Trump supporter who made that outfit, and FOX NEWS took a picture put it on their network to discredit this.

This is the first march held the day after Trump's inauguration. You can go to this link and scoll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Prove your accusation child.

The proof is in the pictures. Just exactly how many women in the above crowds, do you see that are actually PARTICIPATING in these marches that are wearing VAGINA costumes dumbass.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

The vagina costumes were made up and worn by Trump supporters, and aired all over FOX NEWS to give you the impression they're all a bunch of vulgar ignorant women.

Limbaugh doesn't give a rats ass about the Republican party. He is killing it with his continual insults that are launched at the largest voting block in this county.

rushlimbaugh.jpg

And he played a major role as to the reason Mitt Romney lost in 2012, as did Evangelicals in this country.

Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Last edited:

First of all that's not a liberal that's dressed up like that. It's a Trump supporter who made that outfit, and FOX NEWS took a picture put it on their network to discredit this.

This is the first march held the day after Trump's inauguration. You can go to this link and scoll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The proof is in the pictures. Just exactly how many women in the above crowds, do you see that are actually PARTICIPATING in these marches that are wearing VAGINA costumes dumbass.

The vagina costumes were made up and worn by Trump supporters, and aired all over FOX NEWS to give you the impression they're all a bunch of vulgar ignorant women.

Limbaugh doesn't give a rats ass about the Republican party. He is killing it with his continual insults that are launched at the largest voting block in this county.

rushlimbaugh.jpg

And he played a major role as to the reason Mitt Romney lost in 2012, as did Evangelicals in this country.

Got it, you want me to take your word for it. I don't think so.

Woman's march pictures

rushlimbaugh.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus you Trumptards are dumber than shit. I just gave you a credible--trusted link from FORBES magazine. Here's some more.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

You must have missed this episode on Rush Limbaugh.

If you can still remember how to read--you might want to try it with this article or maybe your 3rd grader can help you out with it?

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

You can read in this article how many elections Republicans have lost since Limbaugh has been syndicated.

Woman's march pictures

rushlimbaugh.jpg

DbCRyjaX4AEPwHV.jpg

Woman's march pictures

rushlimbaugh.jpg

DbCRyjaX4AEPwHV.jpg

Um, sure...ok. Has nothing to with what I posted but hey.......go with it.

Woman's march pictures

rushlimbaugh.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus you Trumptards are dumber than shit. I just gave you a credible--trusted link from FORBES magazine. Here's some more.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

You must have missed this episode on Rush Limbaugh.

If you can still remember how to read--you might want to try it with this article or maybe your 3rd grader can help you out with it?

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

You can read in this article how many elections Republicans have lost since Limbaugh has been syndicated.

Geeezus dumbass, PROVE the PICTURE is false. God Damn you Libs are idiots.

HELP Hillary Clinton.

Comey did it ALL to

comeytoon05.jpg

Woman's march pictures

I have the problems with what happened and it just does not make any sense. Comeys wife got $700,000.00 for her run for office from the Clinton Foundation and his dau, got a scholarship during this same time, yet he did not delay the questioning. He knew very well he would be reporting to her and she could fire him. If he was going to help her, he would have delayed everything. I know the Democrats hated him and as it was he was not very well like by anyone encluded the people he worked with. I think we are missing an event during that time that changed his thinking. I have dealt with the FBI for many years and they have never spoke for the DOJ, or the DOD ever, but he did.

HELP Hillary Clinton.

Comey did it ALL to

comeytoon05.jpg

Woman's march pictures

the level of their lying and delusion is amazing.

yeah, he really helped Hillary by talking about emails 11 days before the election. only someone brain dead would believe that. but oh right...we're talking about rushbots.

I have to tell you, I couldn't listen to the oxycontin junkiel

Forum List

Back