Rules

☭proletarian☭;1787837 said:
☭proletarian☭;1787809 said:
it again and I will ban you

I don't get it... :eusa_eh:

You wouldn't. Been here how long? Probably already own the record for reported posts.:eusa_eh:

Try scrolling up from MY post and looking at the one that makes light of it. Fact is, no matter how much of a prick I am, I don't like banning people and anyone that has been here for any length of time KNOWS that if they're willing to admit it and it suits their accusatory BS.

Some people just refuse to be denied.:cool:

so you're important around here? :p

Nope. Not at all. You?:lol:

☭proletarian☭;1787837 said:

You wouldn't. Been here how long? Probably already own the record for reported posts.:eusa_eh:

Try scrolling up from MY post and looking at the one that makes light of it. Fact is, no matter how much of a prick I am, I don't like banning people and anyone that has been here for any length of time KNOWS that if they're willing to admit it and it suits their accusatory BS.

so you're important around here? :p

:popcorn:

Say it again and I will ban you.:eusa_eh:

:lol:

I'm confused. I didn't think you could us the word "prick" in the same sentence with Gunny as the noun. Is there an English major on this board????????:confused:

I'm confused. I didn't think you could us the word "prick" in the same sentence with Gunny as the noun. Is there an English major on this board????????:confused:

Cuz they're synonyms?:cool:

Sure.

Gunny thought the new guy a wiseass and a prick.

Not only is Gunny a noun, it's the subject.

☭proletarian☭;1788009 said:

Sure.

Gunny thought the new guy a wiseass and a prick.

Not only is Gunny a noun, it's the subject.

Really? FNG is spelled the same. Hang around. Maybe I'll remember your name.

Hell, i can't even remember my name half the time. Usually it's just 'you' or 'I swear I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't start fucking listening'. At least,, that's what my friends call me...

☭proletarian☭;1788027 said:
Hell, i can't even remember my name half the time. Usually it's just 'you' or 'I swear I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't start fucking listening'. At least,, that's what my friends call me...

Do they ever call you JB?

$fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

:lol:

What is jb? I tried Googling it, but all I got was a Scotch whiskey, and this:

JB is a 20th century version of JOB, the most referred to book in the Bible. ... J.B. is a modern day (1950s) retelling of the biblical story of Job. ...
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/J-B-Play-Verse-Archibald-MacLeish/dp/0395083532]Amazon.com: J.B.: A Play in Verse (9780395083536): Archibald MacLeish: Books[/ame]

Well you're in luck. We don't do the threats of harm to other members here so I might just call you a goober or something.:lol:

Forum List

Back