Rules

:beer: Here's to the boys and girls who've NEVER read the rules and still manage to get along on the playground!

(Insert your preferred Deity here) bless common sense! :beer:

I hope you brought enough beer for the rest of us. :eusa_eh:

No fucking way, my brother!

[INDENT]I have a couple of the girls covered, but you are on your own.[/INDENT]

:lol:

Dammit! Now the kid is going to whine about someone bringing up his age.

Oh, wait; you're a guy. The kid won't whine.
Say what you will Si Modo, but you're the first to "attack" here against Dogbert. Of course when you do, he's going to come back with a response to you.

He's a good kid, you should get to know him better.

I thought *I*was the first to get on EddieHaskellbert. SOmeone's beating me to it?:eusa_eh:

You do it with humor, and we all know you like the little bugger! ;)

No fucking way, my brother!

I have a couple of the girls covered, but you are on your own.​

That's it! Our next playdate is cancelled! And to think, I was going to convince some of the ladies to play "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" with you. That's what I get for trying to hook a brother up.

:eusa_snooty:

You'll be back. Few and far between are the wing-men with my skills willing to bring a young pup along.

If you forgot your ID again I'll buy your beer, but you have to pay for it.​

You forgot the "Goodbye USMB-I've had it with this place" thread, where they go away for a few days then return, or quit, change their name and come back. All of course while being in "invisible" mode so we don't know they are here. (Though the mods do :eusa_shhh: )

Oh, and of course follow Gunny around thread to thread going :lol: to his posts and thanking him on everything he says. :rofl: :rofl:

Isn't this their theme song?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STRgG38T6sc[/ame]

You'll be back. Few and far between are the wing-men with my skills willing to bring a young pup along.

How about we go halfsies on all the beer?

Besides, you know you could always use that act of "showing your little brother around town." The ladies get hooked every time. :cool:

Dammit! Now the kid is going to whine about someone bringing up his age.

Oh, wait; you're a guy. The kid won't whine.
Say what you will Si Modo, but you're the first to "attack" here against Dogbert. Of course when you do, he's going to come back with a response to you.

He's a good kid, you should get to know him better.

Si's all right too.

mostly
:cool:
Thanks. If everyone likes what I have to say then I either don't have a spine or I can't articulate a thought.

When the rules of a board do not apply to EVERYONE equally, then there are in effect no rules. I am not sure I can participate on a board where the rules are only applied to some and not all.

Yet you live in a country where the laws apply only to some and not all.... and you're probably a Conservative :eusa_whistle:

Take cops. They have special rules regarding the carrying and use of firearms and the ability to arrest. However they can not abuse those rules and then expect to be covered by the system.

:eusa_eh: What? Where the hell do you live?

You want to put this out here? "Gunny's Special rules" have allowed YOU to get away with fucking murder when most others would have been banned over and over. I've been BEYOND patient with you and your constant whining anytime you perceive some inequity in how rules are applied or some perceived notion that you can say and do whatever the fuck you want cuz you have "rights".

I have continuously kept the moderators off your ass when you were acting like a complete jackass, starting thread after thread over your perceived injustices and your stupid little obvious implicating comments.

So when you come fucking crying about exceptions and perceived favoritism, let's start with the favoritism YOU have received from ME.

You don't want to be here? Don't. Simple as that. You have the right to follow the same rules everyone else here does.

And frankly, as a retired Gunnery Sergeant, I really don't get the fact you don't understand how I do things. You polish a chair with your ass for 20 years, or what? Maybe you shoulda had your ass out on the line in the fucking sand and you might be able to catch on.:eusa_eh:

Ohh look, the biggest liar of them all. I spent 5 years in Division. You allow some to violate the rules routinely and claim no one should know about it. And do not give me the crap about sending a pm cause when one does that the response is " none of your business and if you ask again I will ban you"

SO no open disclosure and no private response. Nice arrangement for the special types.

Remind us again how **** requires that a thread be removed from the board till Gunny approves it when we had that discussion months ago?

Yup," cause I said so" works well with children but most adults have learned that just doesn't cut it.

You're full of shit. Need me to explain that to you? NOT ONCE have I ever responded to a PM with "none of your business and if you ask again I will ban you." BULL-FUCKING SHIT. I have NEVER threatened to ban you, asswipe.

You don't run this fucking board. I do. Get that through your thick-ass head, huh? You just reiterated your same whine without addressing the fact I have protected your ungrateful ass for years. Do I need to get the mods to comment on that since I've called pretty much each and every one of them off your ass at one time or another?

And all I can say about your "5 years in Division" is I have almost that much sea time, REMF, so consider me impressed.:rolleyes:

0511-0904-0419-5876_Teenage_Boy_Eating_Popcorn_While_Watching_a_3D_Film_clipart_image.jpg

How about we go halfsies on all the beer?

Besides, you know you could always use that act of "showing your little brother around town." The ladies get hooked every time. :cool:

Now you're thinking with both heads!

☭proletarian☭;1787809 said:
After due consideration, I have determined to make my one and only contribution to this thread.

And here it is:

Say it again and I will ban you.:eusa_eh:

it again and I will ban you

I don't get it... :eusa_eh:

You wouldn't. Been here how long? Probably already own the record for reported posts.:eusa_eh:

Try scrolling up from MY post and looking at the one that makes light of it. Fact is, no matter how much of a prick I am, I don't like banning people and anyone that has been here for any length of time KNOWS that if they're willing to admit it and it suits their accusatory BS.

Some people just refuse to be denied.:cool:

my mother refuses to stop driving....i have considered taking the car but she would simply buy another one....she got her drivers license renewed...we had made plans for ever option but that...

I'd say just take the keys (don't TELL her you're taking them) except, as your mom, she probably knows how to hotwire the car anyway.

☭proletarian☭;1787809 said:
Say it again and I will ban you.:eusa_eh:

it again and I will ban you

I don't get it... :eusa_eh:

You wouldn't. Been here how long? Probably already own the record for reported posts.:eusa_eh:

Try scrolling up from MY post and looking at the one that makes light of it. Fact is, no matter how much of a prick I am, I don't like banning people and anyone that has been here for any length of time KNOWS that if they're willing to admit it and it suits their accusatory BS.

Some people just refuse to be denied.:cool:

so you're important around here? :p

my mother refuses to stop driving....i have considered taking the car but she would simply buy another one....she got her drivers license renewed...we had made plans for ever option but that...

I'd say just take the keys (don't TELL her you're taking them) except, as your mom, she probably knows how to hotwire the car anyway.

Can she drive without a fuel pump?

Forum List

Back