Rules

Week? Dude that word was removed from thw word filter a year ago, nd it was put a vote on the board.

I think it happened bout the time you graduated 6th grade so you might've missed it.:lol:

I meant more recently. I actually remember that poll, I may of even had voted. :lol:

And pshh, it was 7th. They say the first thing to go in your old age is your memory Gunny. :D

Look, juniorhighschoolbert ... Just remember I'm twice your size, and you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to annoy me.

Bad things can happen. I'd suggest you hit puberty before you start flapping your gums at me.:lol:

Look, juniorhighschoolbert ... Just remember I'm twice your size, and you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to annoy me.

Bad things can happen. I'd suggest you hit puberty before you start flapping your gums at me.:lol:

It's collegebert now. Got this nice spiffy degree and everything. :D

And you are twice my size, you probably could squish me like a grape. Hell, you probably know more ways to kill me with your bare hands than the number of candles on my last birthday cake. :eek:

But we both know it's much more fun keeping a "young'un" like me around. :lol:

How am I keeping you from having nice things, kid? Your skin is way too thin. Grow up.

:lol: I will leave at this, you can say what you want but you flip out constantly for no reason. My skin is not "way too thin." I would recommend being able to follow your own advice, before handing it out to others you nickel store psychologist you. :cool:

Oh by the way, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

:eusa_eh: Hmm, you didn't disappear, worked in the movie. Oh well. :D
I'm sure that all made sense to you, but share it with you playmates on your next playdate. They'll likely understand it.

It's collegebert now. Got this nice spiffy degree and everything. :D

And you are twice my size, you probably could squish me like a grape. Hell, you probably know more ways to kill me with your bare hands than the number of candles on my last birthday cake. :eek:

But we both know it's much more fun keeping a "young'un" like me around. :lol:

Okay ... I got to rep your for that .. collegebert :lol:

Some people like to act like the "man" is keeping them down. In this case, the "man" would be Gunny. That way, attention is taken away from their bullshit and focused on the new situation.

What I can't believe is some people are still bitching about the C word, over a week later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Week? Dude that word was removed from thw word filter a year ago, nd it was put a vote on the board.

I think it happened bout the time you graduated 6th grade so you might've missed it.:lol:
Dammit! Now the kid is going to whine about someone bringing up his age.

Oh, wait; you're a guy. The kid won't whine.
Say what you will Si Modo, but you're the first to "attack" here against Dogbert. Of course when you do, he's going to come back with a response to you.

He's a good kid, you should get to know him better.

Rules? We have rules?

Rule #1: You do not talk about USMB.

Rule #2: You do NOT talk about USMB.

Rule #3: If someone says "stop" goes offline, or cries to the mods, the fight is over.

Rule #4: Only forty two people to an argument at a time.

Rule #5: One argument at a time.

Rule #6: No shirts, no shoes.

Rule #7: Arguments will go on as long as they have to.

Rule #8: If this is your first night at USMB, you have to argue.

:cool:

Say what you will Si Modo, but you're the first to "attack" here against Dogbert. Of course when you do, he's going to come back with a response to you.

Been there, done that. I give second chances, rarely thirds.

Si's all right too.

mostly

:beer: Here's to the boys and girls who've NEVER read the rules and still manage to get along on the playground!

(Insert your preferred Deity here) bless common sense! :beer:

I hope you brought enough beer for the rest of us. :eusa_eh:

No fucking way, my brother!

I have a couple of the girls covered, but you are on your own.​

No fucking way, my brother!

I have a couple of the girls covered, but you are on your own.​

That's it! Our next playdate is cancelled! And to think, I was going to convince some of the ladies to play "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" with you. That's what I get for trying to hook a brother up.

:eusa_snooty:

Rules? We have rules?

Rule #3: If someone says "stop" goes offline, or cries to the mods, the fight is over.

You talking about this board?:eusa_eh:

Rules? We have rules?

You forgot the "Goodbye USMB-I've had it with this place" thread, where they go away for a few days then return, or quit, change their name and come back. All of course while being in "invisible" mode so we don't know they are here. (Though the mods do :eusa_shhh: )

Oh, and of course follow Gunny around thread to thread going :lol: to his posts and thanking him on everything he says. :rofl: :rofl:

I thought *I*was the first to get on EddieHaskellbert. SOmeone's beating me to it?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back