Roy Moore – Yet Another Hateful Rightwing Bigot

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Roy Moore, a Republican US Senate candidate in Alabama, said in a 2005 interview that he believes "homosexual conduct" should be illegal.
[…]
A phone call to Moore wasn't returned. A spokesperson for Moore's campaign, Noel Fritsch said he wouldn't answer CNN's questions about Moore's current position.

Moore made similar comments in a 2015 video posted on YouTube by user Lone Star Q. In the video, Moore was asked, "Do you still think that homosexuality should be illegal?"

"I think homosexuality should be illegal," Moore said.’

Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal' - CNNPolitics

Such is the contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law common to most on the right.

Such is the ignorance, hate, and bigotry common to most on the right.

Conservatism is the bane of the American Nation – its hateful, wrongheaded agenda poses the greatest threat to the rights and protected liberties of all Americans.

I agree with Roy Moore.

Homosexuality is a depraved lifestyle, and they should be lock up until cured of their mental illness. ... :cool:

charcot BROKE THE CHAINS OF THE INMATES OF THE "INSANE" at the salpetriere hospital------get with the
program---------you are no longer living in the seventh century-------in the old OASIS HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

‘Roy Moore, a Republican US Senate candidate in Alabama, said in a 2005 interview that he believes "homosexual conduct" should be illegal.
[…]
A phone call to Moore wasn't returned. A spokesperson for Moore's campaign, Noel Fritsch said he wouldn't answer CNN's questions about Moore's current position.

Moore made similar comments in a 2015 video posted on YouTube by user Lone Star Q. In the video, Moore was asked, "Do you still think that homosexuality should be illegal?"

Such is the contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law common to most on the right.

Conservatism is the bane of the American Nation – its hateful, wrongheaded agenda poses the greatest threat to the rights and protected liberties of all Americans.
Great American.

Cons won't get the joke, humor eludes them like a Republican searching for his heart.

"If we so choose" is the key phrase here. We don't cotton to that fedrul gubmint down heer'a.

[…]

Does the Constitution stipulate that one's right to engage in sodomy shall not be infringed?

Pretty weird.

Cons won't get the joke, humor eludes them like a Republican searching for his heart.

"If we so choose" is the key phrase here. We don't cotton to that fedrul gubmint down heer'a.

Maher?

Yeah. he's a joke

[…]

Roy Moore?

Former judge Roy Moore?

In his time on the bench, did he send anyone to jail for being gay?

Opinions that conflict with yours does not a bigot make....

Being Roy Moore does.

[…]

Well, to bad......looks like those wrongheaded people beat your ass in the last election.

Roy Moore is a federalist. Pure and simple.

Opinions that conflict with yours does not a bigot make....

Being Roy Moore does.
Why are you a fan of depravity/homosexuality?

You are a white Supremacist. You should be locked up. Your hateful bigotry is more disgusting. What people do in the privacy of their home is none of my or your business.
Right up until you use the government to force me to participate in your fake marriage or treat you as a normal person. Go back to your bedroom. I don't care.

Forum List

Back