Alan Dershowitz (law professor), NOT a conservative.. defends Trump against indictment

just not such teeny tiny laws as

"thou shalt not murder" [the unborn]

God's laws, which our human laws are based on, don't interest the lawless left (sorry 4 the redundancy)
Ah. God's laws. Like the big ones found in the Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

trump-stormy.jpg

Thou shalt not steal.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife or thy neighbor's goods.

"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married."

Gee, tell us again who REALLY doesn't care about God's laws? I think you misspelled "the Trump cult" when you made your post.

Last edited:
A lot of words to say why you defend the sleazebag.
are you a one trick pony?

:bigbed:

Why no outrage over lawyers who defend... well, let's see...

:45:

I'm sure there was a lawyer who defended Kermit Gosnell?

Was he or she a sleazebag? NOPE... You don't even know about that case, probably..

the only sleazes to you are the attorneys who stand up for Trump (who... btw never murdered any child, in or out of the womb... )

are you a one trick pony?

:bigbed:

Why no outrage over lawyers who defend... well, let's see...

:45:

I'm sure there was a lawyer who defended Kermit Gosnell?

Was he or she a sleazebag? NOPE... You don't even know about that case, probably..

the only sleazes to you are the attorneys who stand up for Trump (who... btw never murdered any child, in or out of the womb... )

Gosnell got life in prison just as he should, not a slap on the wrist and allowed out of prison daily to continue abusing underage girls.

I've stated my opinions a plenty to where you do not have to deflect by asking again.

So if I decide that Democrats don’t deserve a lawyer. If we prevent them from getting lawyers. That is fine. Or Republicans.

This is why we have the Constitution. To make sure everyone is protected by the same rights.

And if you were older, you might remember this case.

They never did it. But according to you the mere accusation is enough to determine them guilty.

So if I decide that Democrats don’t deserve a lawyer.

I didn't say he shouldn't get a lawyer. I said any lawyer that knew what he was doing and Dershowitz knew what he was doing and worked with the prosecutor (another story) to allow someone like that to continue preying on young girls, that person is a sleazeball.

If we prevent them from getting lawyers. That is fine. Or Republicans.

This is why we have the Constitution. To make sure everyone is protected by the same rights.

And if you were older, you might remember this case.

They never did it. But according to you the mere accusation is enough to determine them guilty.

Stop deflecting, no one said he shouldn't get a lawyer but you know that. As noted Gosnell got a lawyer.

Epstein did it and Dershowitz was fully aware of what he was doing.

This was awesome, what Dersh said

There was one moment i wondered about, however...the very end where he says it is would novel to deal with the issue of whether... as John Ratcliffe (former DNI) called it.. (something like) Committing crime to prosecute a crime (which seems to be what these POSes are doing) See Maria Bartiromo video

What is novel about that? It seems that is what attorneys routinely call Fruit of the Poisonous tree...

If something illegal is done in order to prosecute someone, that poisonous tree thing should mean the case is tossed...(?) or ..and/or

if some certain piece of evidence is presented in court, but it was illegally obtained, it is dismissed, the jury can't see that fake evidence

The phone call seems to be fake evidence... can't cross-examine it. ..
Juris Dr. Dershowitz is a good man. I pray that he influences his Democrat friends to make an effort to avoid believing in deep staters who lie to hurt others, and saves this amazing lawyer helps America by defending President Trump in a manner that will enable him to bring peace on earth, clean up the earth's oceans, and bring prosperity back so people who cross the borders will be able to have the American dream along with the rest of us. Life is never perfect, but as long as we have our strength and discipline ourselves to love those who are so impoverished that they need us to give them jobs. May God bring prosperity to all who post here and learn to keep brotherly love higher on our goals list than mere winning more power than we need to bring back to America that love spoken in poetry form that I read at the foot of the Statue of Liberty the day I got to see it for the first time... " “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” I ask God to give us a heart as kind as his, prosperity enough to make others prosper, and a faith that heals those with so little they can barely survive unless someone like traditional American gave the best of ourselves to lift foreign children by giving them educations, friendship, health improvement, and opportunities to own their own home.

And I pray for President Trump to keep listening to the American people and be given God's strong arm if he is ever re-elected. :eusa_pray: My eyelids are getting heavy. Good night everybody. I'm praying for the restoration of brotherly love to all. Good night. :sleep:

There was one moment i wondered about, however...the very end where he says it is would novel to deal with the issue of whether... as John Ratcliffe (former DNI) called it.. (something like) Committing crime to prosecute a crime (which seems to be what these POSes are doing) See Maria Bartiromo video

What is novel about that? It seems that is what attorneys routinely call Fruit of the Poisonous tree...

If something illegal is done in order to prosecute someone, that poisonous tree thing should mean the case is tossed...(?) or ..and/or

if some certain piece of evidence is presented in court, but it was illegally obtained, it is dismissed, the jury can't see that fake evidence

Alan could've been on the side of OJ too

"He was assigned only one job – to get OJ,"

Alan could've been on the side of GOTTI too

"He was assigned only one job – to get GOTTI,"

Juris Dr. Dershowitz is a good man. I pray that he influences his Democrat friends to make an effort to avoid believing in deep staters who lie to hurt others, and saves this amazing lawyer helps America by defending President Trump in a manner that will enable him to bring peace on earth, clean up the earth's oceans, and bring prosperity back so people who cross the borders will be able to have the American dream along with the rest of us. Life is never perfect, but as long as we have our strength and discipline ourselves to love those who are so impoverished that they need us to give them jobs. May God bring prosperity to all who post here and learn to keep brotherly love higher on our goals list than mere winning more power than we need to bring back to America that love spoken in poetry form that I read at the foot of the Statue of Liberty the day I got to see it for the first time... " “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” I ask God to give us a heart as kind as his, prosperity enough to make others prosper, and a faith that heals those with so little they can barely survive unless someone like traditional American gave the best of ourselves to lift foreign children by giving them educations, friendship, health improvement, and opportunities to own their own home.

And I pray for President Trump to keep listening to the American people and be given God's strong arm if he is ever re-elected. :eusa_pray: My eyelids are getting heavy. Good night everybody. I'm praying for the restoration of brotherly love to all. Good night. :sleep:
Alan has few friends. When he became an apologist for the sex abuser he lost friends

Ah. God's laws. Like the big ones found in the Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

trump-stormy.jpg

Thou shalt not steal.

How about the Scripture that says

"Judge not, lest you be judged, for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you"

or how about

"If you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven"?

That was a great read. But I have a problem with it (yeh, I know... I would, eh? LOL)

Years ago, I heard about Mary visiting someone... wish I could recall who that was.. but she appears to children a lot

Anyway, she is supposed to have said that the time of God's mercy is ending and soon it will be a time for God's JUSTICE

I don't even see how God hasn't unleashed some kind of justice fire-ball, as it were on us already... Maybe He has... by turning us over to our reprobate mind(s)... I don't speak of Christians but about my nation in general... It is really sickening... the sexualization of children... advocating murdering even children born alive after an abortion!

Yeh... I am more focused on justice than "love" so called.... Love is the most mis-used word in the world... Love means REALLY caring which means DOING things for others... can't say I am perfect at it, but I do what I can.. (at least some of the time).

That was a great read. But I have a problem with it (yeh, I know... I would, eh? LOL)

Years ago, I heard about Mary visiting someone... wish I could recall who that was.. but she appears to children a lot

Anyway, she is supposed to have said that the time of God's mercy is ending and soon it will be a time for God's JUSTICE

I don't even see how God hasn't unleashed some kind of justice fire-ball, as it were on us already... Maybe He has... by turning us over to our reprobate mind(s)... I don't speak of Christians but about my nation in general... It is really sickening... the sexualization of children... advocating murdering even children born alive after an abortion!

Yeh... I am more focused on justice than "love" so called.... Love is the most mis-used word in the world... Love means REALLY caring which means DOING things for others... can't say I am perfect at it, but I do what I can.. (at least some of the time).
Our faith instructs us to pray as Jesus taught his disciples to pray, and he began the "Our Father who art in Heaven" prayer. It's the only place in the new covenant that how to pray was taught by Jesus Christ to his disciples, so that we would believe in the Father as he did, and no other, and we can reach God in prayer as Christ taught us. He so believed we could talk to God in Jesus' name and ask him favors if we needed them. Every time I get behind the wheel of a car, I ask God to help me be a good driver and alert to any problem that could arise on the road. I also ask him to help others on the road to drive like other people's safety matters, and that includes loving others enough to drive safely themselves. I ask him to especially make sure that people in my state drive well, avoid road rage, and forgive purile drivers who are still learning courtesy in driving, which includes yielding to ambitious drivers who want to always be first. It helps me with perspective on caring for other people. Humans are prone to error, but believing in God improves me like nothing else. Many people do not know that a little prayer for the safety of others can improve lives of all concerned and can reduce traffic fatalities if praying before starting the car about safety for all is requested of the Lord God. My definition of love includes caring for those we encounter wherever we go. And maturity is best when we practice love for the sake of others to benefit. My late husband was and still is my role model. He seldom spoke of his faith, but he lived his life like a person who had a perfect understanding of the Bible from cover to cover. I ran across some of his childhood papers. He had perfect citations for perfect attendance in Sunday school every year. Lucky me to have been his choice for being his wife.

It's the same BS as everything else. Leftists play dirty, as usual it fails and they do it all over again.

Forum List

Back