Alan Dershowitz (law professor), NOT a conservative.. defends Trump against indictment

No, you tried to make excuses for him also. The guy should be relegated to the dust pile for what he has done. To me, you have to be pretty sleazy to use him to defend anything.

Again, he was good friends with one of the most despicable people to walk the planet and went and defended him getting him a slap on the wrist so he could continue and you want to use him to defend what you believe?

Sheesh, that is really poor.

Slightly off topic, but -

Yes, I definitely would defend all criminals having access to the best attorneys that they can get.
Anything else hastens our already too swift descent into a third world country.

Slightly off topic, but -

Yes, I definitely would defend all criminals having access to the best attorneys that they can get.
Anything else hastens our already too swift descent into a third world country.

I don't support an attorney helping someone like Epstein to continue to prey on underage girls.

You can defend that all you want I suppose but it simply further goes to show what I said above.

I don't support an attorney helping someone like Epstein to continue to prey on underage girls.

You can defend that all you want I suppose but it simply further goes to show what I said above.

Why do you hate the US judicial process?

At the age of 15 "she made her own decisions in life".

Alan Dershowitz

A long time friend of Epsteins.

"I kept my underwear on during the message"

That Trump supporters will go to such great lengths to defend Dershowitz shows that all of this "groomer" crap is all about politics, nothing else.

The guy was a long time friend of Epstein's. Argue all you want he never actually had sex with underage girls, as a long time friend he knew what was going on there and he represented him to get him a slap on the wrist sentence.

He has NO business being anywhere other than living under a bridge somewhere at best.

The accusations against him have proved to be false. The accusers even admitted it.

This was awesome, what Dersh said

There was one moment i wondered about, however...the very end where he says it is would novel to deal with the issue of whether... as John Ratcliffe (former DNI) called it.. (something like) Committing crime to prosecute a crime (which seems to be what these POSes are doing) See Maria Bartiromo video

What is novel about that? It seems that is what attorneys routinely call Fruit of the Poisonous tree...

If something illegal is done in order to prosecute someone, that poisonous tree thing should mean the case is tossed...(?) or ..and/or

if some certain piece of evidence is presented in court, but it was illegally obtained, it is dismissed, the jury can't see that fake evidence

The phone call seems to be fake evidence... can't cross-examine it. ..
From your link:

Dershowitz said that while he believes the case against the former president is "the product of targeting," the 44-page indictment lays out one "damning piece of evidence."

The indictment highlighted a recorded conversation Trump had in a 2021 meeting in which he acknowledged he had a document that he did not declassify.

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"

"There's one problem with that, and that is the tape recording in which Donald Trump foolishly waves a piece of paper and says, 'I could have declassified this, but I didn't. It's secret. Here, look at it.' Now, maybe he didn't actually allow the person to read it. But that tape recording, which can't be cross-examined, you can't say it's a flip witness or a witness who shouldn't have been able to testify. That's a damning piece of evidence," Dershowitz told host Maria Bartiromo.

"In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law." - Donald J. Trump

He helped someone abusing young girls continue doing that but you are unable to condemn that because he defends your orange god.

Because that is how the legal system works.
You fooled me
I didn't realize that you were this ignorant.

The loons loved him until they found out his love for the law was stronger than their hate for Trump.

excellent point

that's the way they are with eveyrone... love them until they disagree w/ the establishment status quo corrupt system

At the age of 15 "she made her own decisions in life".

Alan Dershowitz

A long time friend of Epsteins.

"I kept my underwear on during the message"

That Trump supporters will go to such great lengths to defend Dershowitz shows that all of this "groomer" crap is all about politics, nothing else.

The guy was a long time friend of Epstein's. Argue all you want he never actually had sex with underage girls, as a long time friend he knew what was going on there and he represented him to get him a slap on the wrist sentence.

He has NO business being anywhere other than living under a bridge somewhere at best.

I wasn't aware he defended Epstein.

But someone had to... it's the Constitution... the law of the land that everyone accused has a right to a lawyer.

I realize it's only OK with you libs when libs make $$ off such things.. yet you have the gall to criticize others who do what y'all do... pretty twisted

I wasn't aware he defended Epstein.

But someone had to... it's the Constitution... the law of the land that everyone accused has a right to a lawyer.

I realize it's only OK with you libs when libs make $$ off such things.. yet you have the gall to criticize others who do what y'all do... pretty twisted

Another defender of pedophilia

Forum List

Back