Alan Dershowitz (law professor), NOT a conservative.. defends Trump against indictment

maybe thats because he understands the LAW and adheres to it.....unlike most liberal retards.
just not such teeny tiny laws as

"thou shalt not murder" [the unborn]

God's laws, which our human laws are based on, don't interest the lawless left (sorry 4 the redundancy)

Not until Trump was fraudulently impeached in 2020
It means Dershowitz is hardly impartial.

But even he has said there is damning evidence against Trump.

He must have read the indictment, unlike the cult.

another defender of ditching the Constitution and laws

but we knew that... (about libs)

:bigbed:

There is no law that says when a lawyer is privy to the illegal actions of his client that he must try and get him off to continue his illegal activity.

"A criminal needs a criminal lawyer"

Jesse

There is no law that says when a lawyer is privy to the illegal actions of his client that he must try and get him off to continue his illegal activity.

"A criminal needs a criminal lawyer"

Jesse
whatever...

this is essentially a derail of the main OP topic

Another defender of pedophilia

Speaking for myself. I am a defender of the Constitution. I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic. In fact, I swore that oath more than once as I enlisted, reenlisted, and served out my time before getting my DD-214 to go Civilian.

Look at the Bill of Rights. I think you’ll find there is more than the Second there. Nearly half of the Bill of Rights has to do with the Law, the Courts, and especially the rights of the Accused. This was intentional. The Founders wanted to insure that there were strict limits on what could be done to the accused.

Among other things, the Founders insured that the Accused would have access to Council. The Accuses would be protected from self incrimination. The accused would have the right to a jury trial. The accused would have the right to bail, that would not be excessive, the accused would be secure in his papers and person without a warrant to search. There are a lot of rights there restricting the application of mob “justice”.

An American who took Civics class, and paid attention, would understand why those rights exist. And why they are so vital to our nation. In every case, even the worst most despicable defendant, those rights must be protected.

The nations which don’t protect those rights, are normally called dictatorships.

Speaking for myself. I am a defender of the Constitution. I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic. In fact, I swore that oath more than once as I enlisted, reenlisted, and served out my time before getting my DD-214 to go Civilian.

Look at the Bill of Rights. I think you’ll find there is more than the Second there. Nearly half of the Bill of Rights has to do with the Law, the Courts, and especially the rights of the Accused. This was intentional. The Founders wanted to insure that there were strict limits on what could be done to the accused.

Among other things, the Founders insured that the Accused would have access to Council. The Accuses would be protected from self incrimination. The accused would have the right to a jury trial. The accused would have the right to bail, that would not be excessive, the accused would be secure in his papers and person without a warrant to search. There are a lot of rights there restricting the application of mob “justice”.

An American who took Civics class, and paid attention, would understand why those rights exist. And why they are so vital to our nation. In every case, even the worst most despicable defendant, those rights must be protected.

The nations which don’t protect those rights, are normally called dictatorships.

A lot of words to say why you defend the sleazebag.

Forum List

Back