'Round them up and deport them'

“I'm asking how you would find illegal immigrants.

And, how would you propose paying for it?”

Not to mention how are some 12 million undocumented immigrants will be afforded due process – it could take decades to adjudicate each case.

Or are many conservatives so ignorant as to not be aware of the fact that all persons in the United States are guaranteed by the Constitution to due process of the law, including undocumented immigrants.

WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

Last time I looked, someone that violated a law was a criminal.

It's a misdemeanor. Lots of your favorite white folks are guilty of those. Heck, you probably are too.

Not to mention how are some 12 million undocumented immigrants will be afforded due process – it could take decades to adjudicate each case.

Or are many conservatives so ignorant as to not be aware of the fact that all persons in the United States are guaranteed by the Constitution to due process of the law, including undocumented immigrants.

WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

It's a misdemeanor. Lots of your favorite white folks are guilty of those. Heck, you probably are too.

So, to you, it's no big deal?

What misdemeanors do you say I'm guilty of? If you compare something like a parking ticket to being a piece of shit that sneaks into the country, not hardly a comparison but expected of your kind. Now figure out what kind your are. It will be easy because you're so many different kinds.

What misdemeanors do you say I'm guilty of? If you compare something like a parking ticket to being a piece of shit that sneaks into the country, not hardly a comparison but expected of your kind. Now figure out what kind your are. It will be easy because you're so many different kinds.

The POS I see around here aren't people coming to this country for a better life for their family. If there were no undocumented workers, you'd find some other minority group to hate, assuming you don't already.

The POS I see around here aren't people coming to this country for a better life for their family. If there were no undocumented workers, you'd find some other minority group to hate, assuming you don't already.

The pieces of shit are those like you that justify someone breaking a law.

Would you allow the bank robber to keep the money he stole and stay out of jail if he said the only reason he did it was to "better his family"?

Lot's of black folks are, too. The difference is when the white folks do it they are supposed to be hammered to the nth degree while black folks claim racial profiling or some other bullshit because a white officer arrested them. I guess us white folks are supposed to know better but the black folks aren't.

Would you allow the bank robber to keep the money he stole and stay out of jail if he said the only reason he did it was to "better his family"?

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life. Most of them -- particularly those Obama is aiming at -- have worked hard here for years and lived decent lives while contributing more to our society than most of you haters. If you ever end up in a nursing home, see who baths and cleans you with a smile and compassion, rather than disgust.

Lot's of black folks are, too. The difference is when the white folks do it they are supposed to be hammered to the nth degree while black folks claim racial profiling or some other bullshit because a white officer arrested them. I guess us white folks are supposed to know better but the black folks aren't.

Bashing Latinos wasn't enough for you, so you are now going after Blacks. Admit it, you are just a miserable, hateful bigot/racist.

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life. Most of them -- particularly those Obama is aiming at -- have worked hard here for years and lived decent lives while contributing more to our society than most of you haters. If you ever end up in a nursing home, see who baths and cleans you with a smile and compassion, rather than disgust.

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life.

We should help them start a better life. Back in the country where they belong.

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life.

They are here now and have been contributing to society -- probably more than you.

They are here now and have been contributing to society -- probably more than you.

We'll miss them when they're gone.
Any other laws people can break, to make their lives better?

I agree with you that they should go back. I used bank robbers as an example because I've asked that very question to those who say illegals shouldn't be treated so badly because all they were doing was "trying to better themselves and their families" but said a bank robber doing it for the same reasons should be punished to the nth degree of the law. They are willing to give a pass to an illegal criminal but want to punish the bank robber for doing what he did for the same reasons.

I agree with you that they should go back. I used bank robbers as an example because I've asked that very question to those who say illegals shouldn't be treated so badly because all they were doing was "trying to better themselves and their families" but said a bank robber doing it for the same reasons should be punished to the nth degree of the law. They are willing to give a pass to an illegal criminal but want to punish the bank robber for doing what he did for the same reasons.

AtticusF should give all his money to the illegals, they deserve a better life.

AtticusF should give all his money to the illegals, they deserve a better life.

People like AttitcusF are what I call good intentioned, do nothing, bleeding heart Liberals. Not one of the programs that Liberals support involving redistribution of wealth (food stamps, welfare, WIC, govt. housing, Obamacare, etc. has to have government involvement for what they say should be done to get done. All they have to do pool their money together, do what they say should be done, and the rest of us would never know nor need to know.

Round up 10 million people and deport them? Have they been hiding the massive army over more than 10 million people who're gonna do this? Ok you grab an illegal for deportation. Now what? Gotta stick em somewhere while you arrange transport to the border. Then you need the actual transport. This all costs money. Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Definitely agree, but the haters don't care about the cost or logistics.

awww, now you're all worried about MONEY and cost. how sweet

Round up 10 million people and deport them? Have they been hiding the massive army over more than 10 million people who're gonna do this? Ok you grab an illegal for deportation. Now what? Gotta stick em somewhere while you arrange transport to the border. Then you need the actual transport. This all costs money. Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Deporting them saves more money than waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Deporting them saves more money than waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

You can just sit, fondle your gunz, and dream about Latinos being loaded in cattle cars -- because it ain't gonna happen.

You can just sit, fondle your gunz, and dream about Latinos being loaded in cattle cars -- because it ain't gonna happen.

Don't worry, Obama will make sure you're never deported.

I say make it so uncomfortable for them to stay that they go home on their own.
You start deporting the easiest to find. Send them home seizing all assets; cars, bank accounts, cash, homes.... everything!

Soon, others with assets will be selling off what they have here and heading south.

Set huge fines for anyone caught knowingly employing illegals. You turn off the reason they are here and they will leave.

Forum List

Back