'Round them up and deport them'

Round up 10 million people and deport them? Have they been hiding the massive army over more than 10 million people who're gonna do this? Ok you grab an illegal for deportation. Now what? Gotta stick em somewhere while you arrange transport to the border. Then you need the actual transport. This all costs money. Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Deporting them saves more money than waving a magic wand and making them all legal.
I say make it so uncomfortable for them to stay that they go home on their own.
You start deporting the easiest to find. Send them home seizing all assets; cars, bank accounts, cash, homes.... everything!

Soon, others with assets will be selling off what they have here and heading south.

Set huge fines for anyone caught knowingly employing illegals. You turn off the reason they are here and they will leave.

Fortunately, you haters won't get your way. The Prez's speech was historic and moving, except to the ignorant Border Klan types.

“I'm asking how you would find illegal immigrants.

And, how would you propose paying for it?”

Not to mention how are some 12 million undocumented immigrants will be afforded due process – it could take decades to adjudicate each case.

Or are many conservatives so ignorant as to not be aware of the fact that all persons in the United States are guaranteed by the Constitution to due process of the law, including undocumented immigrants.

WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

Last time I looked, someone that violated a law was a criminal.

It's a misdemeanor. Lots of your favorite white folks are guilty of those. Heck, you probably are too.

Lot's of black folks are, too. The difference is when the white folks do it they are supposed to be hammered to the nth degree while black folks claim racial profiling or some other bullshit because a white officer arrested them. I guess us white folks are supposed to know better but the black folks aren't.

Bashing Latinos wasn't enough for you, so you are now going after Blacks. Admit it, you are just a miserable, hateful bigot/racist.

Not to mention how are some 12 million undocumented immigrants will be afforded due process – it could take decades to adjudicate each case.

Or are many conservatives so ignorant as to not be aware of the fact that all persons in the United States are guaranteed by the Constitution to due process of the law, including undocumented immigrants.

WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

It's a misdemeanor. Lots of your favorite white folks are guilty of those. Heck, you probably are too.

Lot's of black folks are, too. The difference is when the white folks do it they are supposed to be hammered to the nth degree while black folks claim racial profiling or some other bullshit because a white officer arrested them. I guess us white folks are supposed to know better but the black folks aren't.

Bashing Latinos wasn't enough for you, so you are now going after Blacks. Admit it, you are just a miserable, hateful bigot/racist.

I see, so objecting to illegal immigration is to bash Latinos in general and also equates to being a bigoted racist? You're the hateful idiot in here.

Round up 10 million people and deport them? Have they been hiding the massive army over more than 10 million people who're gonna do this? Ok you grab an illegal for deportation. Now what? Gotta stick em somewhere while you arrange transport to the border. Then you need the actual transport. This all costs money. Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Deporting them saves more money than waving a magic wand and making them all legal.
You start deporting the easiest to find. Send them home seizing all assets; cars, bank accounts, cash, homes.... everything!

Soon, others with assets will be selling off what they have here and heading south.

Set huge fines for anyone caught knowingly employing illegals. You turn off the reason they are here and they will leave.

Fortunately, you haters won't get your way. The Prez's speech was historic and moving, except to the ignorant Border Klan types.

Sure is was moving to you anti-American La Raza types who have no respect for our borders , laws and the American people.

So, to you, it's no big deal?

What misdemeanors do you say I'm guilty of? If you compare something like a parking ticket to being a piece of shit that sneaks into the country, not hardly a comparison but expected of your kind. Now figure out what kind your are. It will be easy because you're so many different kinds.

The POS I see around here aren't people coming to this country for a better life for their family. If there were no undocumented workers, you'd find some other minority group to hate, assuming you don't already.

The pieces of shit are those like you that justify someone breaking a law.

Would you allow the bank robber to keep the money he stole and stay out of jail if he said the only reason he did it was to "better his family"?

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life. Most of them -- particularly those Obama is aiming at -- have worked hard here for years and lived decent lives while contributing more to our society than most of you haters. If you ever end up in a nursing home, see who baths and cleans you with a smile and compassion, rather than disgust.

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life.

We should help them start a better life. Back in the country where they belong.

They are here now and have been contributing to society -- probably more than you.

They are contributing to themselves while taking from our society.

What misdemeanors do you say I'm guilty of? If you compare something like a parking ticket to being a piece of shit that sneaks into the country, not hardly a comparison but expected of your kind. Now figure out what kind your are. It will be easy because you're so many different kinds.

The POS I see around here aren't people coming to this country for a better life for their family. If there were no undocumented workers, you'd find some other minority group to hate, assuming you don't already.

Would you allow the bank robber to keep the money he stole and stay out of jail if he said the only reason he did it was to "better his family"?

These aren't bank robbers. They are people who risked everything to start a better life. Most of them -- particularly those Obama is aiming at -- have worked hard here for years and lived decent lives while contributing more to our society than most of you haters. If you ever end up in a nursing home, see who baths and cleans you with a smile and compassion, rather than disgust.

You really are an anti-American idiot, aren't you No one has the right to break laws for a better life and at the expense of others. Decent lives? You mean like working here illegally and taking a job from an American? You mean like working with a fake or stolen ID? You mean like working under the table and avoiding taxes? You mean like sucking our tax coffers by taking more than they pay in? Nursing home? Don't make me laugh. We need illegal aliens to work in nursing homes? Is this some kind of joke? Who do you think did all these jobs before illegal aliens were here? Hate? We don't hate legal immigrants that follow the rules to come here within the quotas that have been set. but we certainly object to illegal aliens that have no right to come here and upset those sane quotas. that protect our own citizens.

Why mention only white Americans? Sounds like you're the racist in here. Americans pay for their crimes when caught why should illegal aliens be any different and get a pass instead?

Eisenhower, Truman and Hoover did it with less than we have now. Start raiding businesses and they will not be able to work and they will leave and they will not come.. Results in self deportation. Immigration Reform will cost Americans more than all recents wars combined. Cost Americans jobs and lower wages. Will pay more in unearned income. More in SSI, Medicaid and housing. Education. They will pay taxes but get it all back in tax returns..All Americans pay for Immigration Reform.

Eventually they will take Obama's job because they will become a gigantic voting mass and change laws. and we will become Northern Mexico

How can they work and pay taxes, without a Social Security number?
Any other laws that we should stop enforcing, if the criminals pay taxes?

You need to become more informed. As far as SSN, they often get fake ones -- meaning any money withheld by an employer likely sits in the Trust Fund to eventually be paid out to folks like you. They can also get a tax ID for withholding.

Easiest way to allay your hatred regarding taxes and SS, is to make them Legal. Even senile Ronnie Reagan realized that.

As far as SSN, they often get fake ones

So besides violating our immigration laws, they're also committing identity fraud.
Are they driving without a license and insurance as well?
Are their kids in our schools without immunizations?
You're really making a case for legalization. LOL!

Easiest way to allay your hatred regarding taxes and SS, is to make them Legal.

Make them legal? I want them to leave.

I get that you hate them and want them to leave, most bigots do.
Aaahh... a real nice buzz word... do you think it got the effect you were hoping for? Probably not. You progtards have worn them out to the point where they really don't have any impact anymore.

Countries have borders, borders should be enforced, otherwise you don't have a country.

Do you want a country or not?

You mean like Europe?
Fuck Europe.

That's because the biggest POS in this country did what he did. Nothing historic about an unqualified, affirmative black who got his job people like you voted skin color rather than qualification. Pucker up boy and keep kissing his ass.

That's because the biggest POS in this country did what he did. Nothing historic about an unqualified, affirmative black who got his job people like you voted skin color rather than qualification. Pucker up boy and keep kissing his ass.

Why are Klansmen (and sympathizers) always so angry?

BS, OldG, you do hate them. It's clear from your posts.

You really are an anti-American idiot, aren't you No one has the right to break laws for a better life and at the expense of others. Decent lives? You mean like working here illegally and taking a job from an American? You mean like working with a fake or stolen ID? You mean like working under the table and avoiding taxes? You mean like sucking our tax coffers by taking more than they pay in? Nursing home? Don't make me laugh. We need illegal aliens to work in nursing homes? Is this some kind of joke? Who do you think did all these jobs before illegal aliens were here? Hate? We don't hate legal immigrants that follow the rules to come here within the quotas that have been set. but we certainly object to illegal aliens that have no right to come here and upset those sane quotas. that protect our own citizens.

BS, OldG. You hate then and it is clear from your posts.

Why mention only white Americans? Sounds like you're the racist in here. Americans pay for their crimes when caught why should illegal aliens be any different and get a pass instead?

Americans -- particularly white Americans -- seldom pay anything more than a fine, if that, for a misdemeanor (that's what crossing the border is in most cases). Quit trying to turn a minor crime into something that is deplorable.

Americans -- particularly white Americans -- seldom pay anything more than a fine, if that, for a misdemeanor (that's what crossing the border is in most cases). Quit trying to turn a minor crime into something that is deplorable.

The race card doesn't work on me boy. Try that shit with someone else.

You can call it minor if you want. People like you, and I mean that in more than one way, that want to allow them to stay are deplorable and traitors.

Why are Klansmen (and sympathizers) always so angry?

Why are you porch monkeys so angry?

Go back and improve your own country, we were doing okay without you.

Go back and improve your own country, we were doing okay without you.

That is questionable.

The race card doesn't work on me boy. Try that shit with someone else.

You can call it minor if you want. People like you, and I mean that in more than one way, that want to allow them to stay are deplorable and traitors.

People like should have been born in mid-1900s South Africa. You would have been happy there.

Forum List

Back