'Round them up and deport them'

I think those who have been here working hard, paying taxes, contributing to social security (even though they might not get anything back), etc., are contributing to society -- much more than a lot of white wingers spreading hatred. There are lots of laws not enforced, and white wingers break a lot of laws.

Crossing the border is typically a misdemeanor, no big deal except to the Border Klan.

How can they work and pay taxes, without a Social Security number?
Any other laws that we should stop enforcing, if the criminals pay taxes?

You need to become more informed. As far as SSN, they often get fake ones -- meaning any money withheld by an employer likely sits in the Trust Fund to eventually be paid out to folks like you. They can also get a tax ID for withholding.

Easiest way to allay your hatred regarding taxes and SS, is to make them Legal. Even senile Ronnie Reagan realized that.

As far as SSN, they often get fake ones

So besides violating our immigration laws, they're also committing identity fraud.
Are they driving without a license and insurance as well?
Are their kids in our schools without immunizations?
You're really making a case for legalization. LOL!

Easiest way to allay your hatred regarding taxes and SS, is to make them Legal.

Make them legal? I want them to leave.

I get that you hate them and want them to leave, most bigots do.

I think those who have been here working hard, paying taxes, contributing to social security (even though they might not get anything back), etc., are contributing to society -- much more than a lot of white wingers spreading hatred. There are lots of laws not enforced, and white wingers break a lot of laws.

Crossing the border is typically a misdemeanor, no big deal except to the Border Klan.

You need to become more informed. As far as SSN, they often get fake ones -- meaning any money withheld by an employer likely sits in the Trust Fund to eventually be paid out to folks like you. They can also get a tax ID for withholding.

Easiest way to allay your hatred regarding taxes and SS, is to make them Legal. Even senile Ronnie Reagan realized that.

So besides violating our immigration laws, they're also committing identity fraud.

Aaahh... a real nice buzz word... do you think it got the effect you were hoping for? Probably not. You progtards have worn them out to the point where they really don't have any impact anymore.

Countries have borders, borders should be enforced, otherwise you don't have a country.

Do you want a country or not?

Aaahh... a real nice buzz word... do you think it got the effect you were hoping for? Probably not. You progtards have worn them out to the point where they really don't have any impact anymore.

Countries have borders, borders should be enforced, otherwise you don't have a country.

Do you want a country or not?

You mean like Europe?

So, how would you go about finding illegals?

And how would you pay for it?

1) Go to Walmart on the weekend.

2) Coupons and gift cards mostly.

But, I thought conservatives were the ones that loved Wal-Mart. At least by some of the responses on some of the Wal-Mart low wage threads, it seems to me Cons defend Wal-Mart, so they must surely love Wal-Mart.

Wow, that was a real yawner. They defend BUSINESSES from you sharks who want to prey on them like forcing them to pay you a higher wage for doing jack shit

Gee Stephanie. Most of the Wal-Mart workers work hard, from what I can tell.....you're so funny, you don't mind CEO's making millions for doing jack shit, but poor people that have to work at Wal-Mart you dis. I wonder where you fit in....you're certainly not a CEO, why do you hate people that are in the same income level as yourself?

really, so you shop at Walmart? let me tell you I have yet to see one work HARD.

I have gone in there a few times, but not on a regular basis. The few times I've gone in there I've never seen any of the workers sitting on their butt just talking or posting bull shit on a computer. They've checked me out, helped me find what I was looking for, so, I don't consider that not working. I doubt you have ever seen a CEO working hard.

So, it looks like you do shop there yourself?

My neighbor has a nice BMW, would it be okay for me to steal it?
It would improve my life, and I'd pay more gas taxes than he does.
He's white. What do you think?

I think you would be fine offering amnesty to white racists from South Africa.

As usual, you're wrong.
I want all the illegals to go home.
All the white, black, brown, yellow, purple and green illegals should leave. Today.

Round up 10 million people and deport them? Have they been hiding the massive army over more than 10 million people who're gonna do this? Ok you grab an illegal for deportation. Now what? Gotta stick em somewhere while you arrange transport to the border. Then you need the actual transport. This all costs money. Costs a lot more to deport 10 million people than it would waving a magic wand and making them all legal.

Definitely agree, but the haters don't care about the cost or logistics.

Nope, they would rather spend millions building 20ft high electrified fences, filling the Rio Grande with alligators and have an entire Army watch every single inch of space between Mexico and the US, and if some poor schmuck who is just trying to keep his family alive dares to get by, shoot 'em....because our compassionate conservatives don't have to mean what they say. According to them these illegals are not their neighbor, like Jesus told 'em.

As usual, you're wrong.
All the white, black, brown, yellow, purple and green illegals should leave. Today.

It would be so much easier if we would just jail the business owners that hire them. I bet if we stop hiring them they wouldn't come. Oh, I forgot, business owners create jobs, so we can't jail them.....:eek:

As usual, you're wrong.

It would be so much easier if we would just jail the business owners that hire them. I bet if we stop hiring them they wouldn't come. Oh, I forgot, business owners create jobs, so we can't jail them.....:eek:

It would be so much easier if we would just jail the business owners that hire them.

I'm in favor of mandatory E-Verify. And fines for employers who hire illegals.

I bet if we stop hiring them they wouldn't come.

I agree. Git 'er done!

Oh, I forgot, business owners create jobs, so we can't jail them.....:eek:

Sure we can. If fining them doesn't work, jail time sounds good.

“I'm asking how you would find illegal immigrants.

And, how would you propose paying for it?”

Not to mention how are some 12 million undocumented immigrants will be afforded due process – it could take decades to adjudicate each case.

Or are many conservatives so ignorant as to not be aware of the fact that all persons in the United States are guaranteed by the Constitution to due process of the law, including undocumented immigrants.

Not to mention how are some 12 million undocumented immigrants will be afforded due process – it could take decades to adjudicate each case.

Or are many conservatives so ignorant as to not be aware of the fact that all persons in the United States are guaranteed by the Constitution to due process of the law, including undocumented immigrants.

Not to mention housing and medical care.

Decades?

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.
Simple.

I've read this repeatedly here, mostly recently in the link above. Not wanting to derail that thread and because I believe this is a genuine issue, I'm starting a new thread to ask the question -

How?

When talking about "the border", most people are really talking about Mexico - migrant farm workers and drug cartels. We know that very few are coming across the southern border. We know we have about 17,500 Border Patrol Agents on our southern border compared to about 1000 guarding our northern border, which is arguably a much bigger threat to our national security. We know "the fence" is an expensive, feel-good boondoggle that doesn't actually accomplish much. We know that the Obama administration has deported more illegals than any other president.

THAT is not what this thread is about.

I'm asking how you would find illegal immigrants.

And, how would you propose paying for it?

One idea for tracking illegals that RWs don't like is issuing driver's licenses. For some unknown reason, they seem to believe that no one ever drives without a license.

we already find thousands every year, but under obama they are released back into society.
Deporting the rest? All of them? Unlikely, BUT if we make it just as uncomfortable for them to remain, they may just decide to go back on their own.

No education for the children of illegals. No free health care. No government services whatsoever except perhaps for a subsidy to purchase transportation out of our country.
No education for the children of illegals. No free health care. No government services whatsoever except perhaps for a subsidy to purchase transportation out of our country.
What Ernie said. A thousand times over.

Most conservatives are also ignorant of the fact that in the United States one is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law – indeed, one is not 'illegal' until convicted of being in the country absent authorization.

Moreover, many immigrants lack documentation while waiting for their refugee or asylee claims to be processed.

Last, many of those undocumented came to the United States legally as children with valid visas, where those visas expired through no fault of their own. Children can't be subject to punitive measures as a consequence of their parent's bad acts, the notion is repugnant to our fundamental tenets of justice (see: Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co. (1972)).

Go after the businesses that hire them. Hardcore like.
Go after the ones who rent to them. Hardcore like.

Can't work, Can't find a home. Go back where you came from, turn around, get in line, sign the guestbook on the way back in when you enter legally. Simple.

A lot of them are not Mexicans.

Americans.

Get off your fat asses and cut your own grass.
Quit undermining your middle class. Illegals kill the middle class
If you are in the middle class, get of your ass. Stop spending money at places that hire illegals. Basically, boycott every restaurant in your town. I will bet a paycheck the kitchen is full of them with fake SSN.

We are sorry the country you came from is a terd hole and life kinda blows there. I swear if half of you put the kinda effort you put into coming into our country and telling us what we should do as opposed to trying to fix whatever terd hole you came from you kight have something. So sorry. That does not give you the right to come to our country illegally. Make whatever argument you want, it still does not justify it.

Americans are just as culpable as you are, they have tolerated this for far, far to long. Your wallet and your voice have all the answers to these questions.

Most conservatives are also ignorant of the fact that in the United States one is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law – indeed, one is not 'illegal' until convicted of being in the country absent authorization.

Moreover, many immigrants lack documentation while waiting for their refugee or asylee claims to be processed.

Last, many of those undocumented came to the United States legally as children with valid visas, where those visas expired through no fault of their own. Children can't be subject to punitive measures as a consequence of their parent's bad acts, the notion is repugnant to our fundamental tenets of justice (see: Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co. (1972)).

Their visa expired through no fault of their own? I look at it another way. Children shouldn't get rewarded for their parent's lawbreaking. Most of the illegals here do not fit your scenarios. They simply jumped the border and never had authorization to be here in the first place.

WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.
Simple.

I've read this repeatedly here, mostly recently in the link above. Not wanting to derail that thread and because I believe this is a genuine issue, I'm starting a new thread to ask the question -

How?

When talking about "the border", most people are really talking about Mexico - migrant farm workers and drug cartels. We know that very few are coming across the southern border. We know we have about 17,500 Border Patrol Agents on our southern border compared to about 1000 guarding our northern border, which is arguably a much bigger threat to our national security. We know "the fence" is an expensive, feel-good boondoggle that doesn't actually accomplish much. We know that the Obama administration has deported more illegals than any other president.

THAT is not what this thread is about.

I'm asking how you would find illegal immigrants.

And, how would you propose paying for it?

One idea for tracking illegals that RWs don't like is issuing driver's licenses. For some unknown reason, they seem to believe that no one ever drives without a license.

Interesting how questions like how would you go about finding illegals is asked. That implies we can't find them. If so, how do we seem to know how many illegals are here. If a number can be claimed, either information about where they are is available or any number given has been pulled out of someone's ass.

WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

Last time I looked, someone that violated a law was a criminal.

Forum List

Back