'Round them up and deport them'

Why would we do any of that? Just pass laws having very severe penalties for any business or individual who hires an illegal.

Make an example of a few of them with fines and jail time, and the illegals will head back across the border on their own.

Mark

A few workers are still coming here for work and some companies actually advertise jobs for illegals. Either way, the workers do the work Americans won't do and then go back to Mexico until the next year.

If we want Americans to do those jobs, they employers would have to offer a living wage and we already know how likely that is. Family farms are being driven into bankruptcy and big business is buying them out at auction for pennies on the dollar. We need to address that.

The real problem isn't the migrant farm workers. Its the drug cartels who sell to Americans.
The problem is not the drug cartels, the problem is the Americans who won't work, and get taken care of by the Feds, so they can "chill" and buy drugs with diverted "aid to the poor".

Legalize drugs and eliminate welfare for the able bodied and the War on Poverty and the War on Drugs are won.

Why would we do any of that? Just pass laws having very severe penalties for any business or individual who hires an illegal.

Make an example of a few of them with fines and jail time, and the illegals will head back across the border on their own.

Mark

A few workers are still coming here for work and some companies actually advertise jobs for illegals. Either way, the workers do the work Americans won't do and then go back to Mexico until the next year.

If we want Americans to do those jobs, they employers would have to offer a living wage and we already know how likely that is. Family farms are being driven into bankruptcy and big business is buying them out at auction for pennies on the dollar. We need to address that.

The real problem isn't the migrant farm workers. Its the drug cartels who sell to Americans.
The problem is not the drug cartels, the problem is the Americans who won't work, and get taken care of by the Feds, so they can "chill" and buy drugs with diverted "aid to the poor".

Legalize drugs and eliminate welfare for the able bodied and the War on Poverty and the War on Drugs are won.

Compare the size of your welfare check to what you spend on drugs and my bet you'll see that your "idea" would not solve much of anything.

Mark

And alllllll that money goes to mexico instead of being spent in the US.
We're mexicos second largest income provider behind only pemex.
Do you have any idea what that would do for our economy if that money was spent here? We're talking HUGE sums of money leaving America.

We didn't have to pay them to get here, why would we have to pay them to leave? The ones I see have nice, new cars. They can drive to and through Mexico. Simple.

The average Illegal Alien has more disposable income than yer average American.

And apparently they're voting in our elections. Thanks Veterans!
Hey, at least most of them work.

If we sent one chronically unemployed American to Mexico for every illegal we catch working here, Mexico would seal the border for us.

Yeah, they work at stealing jobs from Americans by working for less and the rich get richer whom also pass their social costs unto we the taxpayer. They also work with stolen or fake ID's which is a felony or under the table and don't pay taxes. They send much of their earnings back to their homelands which doesn't get spent in our economy. They suck our welfare coffers dry through their numerous kids and crowd our schools and hospitals.

Last edited:
We didn't have to pay them to get here, why would we have to pay them to leave? The ones I see have nice, new cars. They can drive to and through Mexico. Simple.

If we sent one chronically unemployed American to Mexico for every illegal we catch working here, Mexico would seal the border for us.

Yeah, they work at stealing jobs from an Americans by working for less so the rich can get richer. They also work with stolen or fake ID's which is a felony or under the table and don't pay taxes.
Round up them libs and send them to mexico. Damn illegals.

Mark

Compare the size of your welfare check to what you spend on drugs and my bet you'll see that your "idea" would not solve much of anything.
Duh, I don't get a welfare check and I grow my own.

You fail again.

Yeah, they work at stealing jobs from Americans by working for less and the rich get richer whom also pass their social costs unto we the taxpayer. They also work with stolen or fake ID's which is a felony or under the table and don't pay taxes. They send much of their earnings back to their homelands which doesn't get spent in our economy. They suck our welfare coffers dry through their numerous kids and crowd our schools and hospitals.
But, they do work.

Lets fingerprint them, let them work, and change the 14th to give citizenship only to kids of TWO citizen parents, no matter where they are born.

Stopping welfare to the able bodied would help too, as they began to take jobs they now get paid not to take.

But, they do work.

Lets fingerprint them, let them work, and change the 14th to give citizenship only to kids of TWO citizen parents, no matter where they are born.

Stopping welfare to the able bodied would help too, as they began to take jobs they now get paid not to take.

So you're in favor of a govt issued driver's license?

Actually, its the employers who steal jobs from Americans by hiring illegals for jobs Americans would do at a wage Americans won't work for. They also hire legal visitors whose work visas expire.

Fake IDs are the reason 1070 was such a bust. If a college kid can get fake ID, why would we think the drug cartels wouldn't be cranking them out to replace those confiscated when dealers are caught. Duh.

They do pay taxes.

So, how do you propose we catch those who are still in this country illegally?

Last edited:

Actually, its the employers who steal jobs from Americans by hiring illegals for jobs Americans would do at a wage Americans won't work for. They also hire legal visitors whose work visas expire.

Fake IDs are the reason 1070 was such a bust. If a college kid can get fake ID, why would we think the drug cartels wouldn't be cranking them out to replace those confiscated when dealers are caught. Duh.

They do pay taxes.

So, how do you propose we catch those who are still in this country illegally?

The employers and the illegals are equally guilty. No one is dragging them over the border to work unlawfully and on the cheap. Why should Americans have to work for less than a fair wage to compete with illegals who don't even have a right to be in this country?

Illegals know it is against the law to work with fake or stolen ID's also. They never pay in enough taxes to cover their social costs either. They are a net burden to our society.

We should enforce our laws on the books instead of Obama's policy that just as long as an illegal hasn't been "convicted" of a crime they are released back into our society when caught rather than deported as our laws state. Remove the incentives for them to remain here and many if not most well self-deport.

So, how would you go about finding illegals?

And how would you pay for it?

1) Go to Walmart on the weekend.

2) Coupons and gift cards mostly.

But, I thought conservatives were the ones that loved Wal-Mart. At least by some of the responses on some of the Wal-Mart low wage threads, it seems to me Cons defend Wal-Mart, so they must surely love Wal-Mart.

But, I thought conservatives were the ones that loved Wal-Mart. At least by some of the responses on some of the Wal-Mart low wage threads, it seems to me Cons defend Wal-Mart, so they must surely love Wal-Mart.

Wow, that was a real yawner. They defend BUSINESSES from you sharks who want to prey on them like forcing them to pay you a higher wage for doing jack shit

Wow, that was a real yawner. They defend BUSINESSES from you sharks who want to prey on them like forcing them to pay you a higher wage for doing jack shit

Gee Stephanie. Most of the Wal-Mart workers work hard, from what I can tell.....you're so funny, you don't mind CEO's making millions for doing jack shit, but poor people that have to work at Wal-Mart you dis. I wonder where you fit in....you're certainly not a CEO, why do you hate people that are in the same income level as yourself?

Gee Stephanie. Most of the Wal-Mart workers work hard, from what I can tell.....you're so funny, you don't mind CEO's making millions for doing jack shit, but poor people that have to work at Wal-Mart you dis. I wonder where you fit in....you're certainly not a CEO, why do you hate people that are in the same income level as yourself?

really, so you shop at Walmart? let me tell you I have yet to see one work HARD.

1. It was sort of a joke, but there are a lot of migrant workers at Walmart on weekends in my area when they are in town.

2. I am indifferent toward Walmart. It has done some impressive things as a business, but not without consequences. The oppression of worker meme is played out though as it has been refuted so many times that Walmart is no different than most other comparable big box businesses, it isn't even worth the trouble. Anybody who still believes that Walmart is somehow worse than others is not open to facts anyway.

Yep.

Starvation wages with a company that supports abortion.

To RWs, that's a win-win place to shop.

Forum List

Back