Ron Paul's Last hurrah

Tonight is the last time Ron Paul actually had a chance to win anything. It's all down hill from here for that wack job...Thank G-d.:cool:

Upset at Paul because he doesn't put Israel's interests above America's?

no one puts israel's interest above america's...

not even israel (given that they back down and don't finish what they need to every time the U.S. asks... )

ask israeli's what it was like to take SCUD missiles during Gulf I because daddy bush asked them to so his "coalition" of arabs wouldn't cry.

but you and the other anti-semitic paulian idiots can keep lying... but there's a reason that racists and anti-semites adore ron paul... what's not for them to love in a guy who hates israel and hates the civil rights laws.

but good to know your hate isn't only directed at mormons.

:thup:

Last edited:
Please. Ron Paul was not and is not the only route to liberty in this nation.

In fact, we need to avoid the cult of personality if we are to remain free.

Shhhhh..... don't you know "cult" is a divisive word we should never use...

Oh, wait.

You really so ignorant that you don't know what a cult of personality is?

G-D ? Is that done for the same reason those cocksuckers can't put a brim or adjustment strap on what "should be' a baseball cap ?
Does the "O", in G-o-D use more ink than the -....? When it needs to be in print ?

Tonight is the last time Ron Paul actually had a chance to win anything. It's all down hill from here for that wack job...Thank G-d.:cool:

You just say he's a nut job because he is a conservative in foreighn policy a thinks about America first. Most neonuts don't like him because he doesn't suck Israeli cock and does not promote their sick agenda.

PPaul certainly brings out the best anti Semitism among people. Wonder why....

NOt seeing how you guys keep getting away with the claim of Anti-Semitism.

The Arabs are as "Semitic" as the Jews are.

I don't think we should pick a side in a fight that has NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

Simple enough, but it's not like you are about to sign up and fight for Israel. Send some working class kids.

G-D ? Is that done for the same reason those cocksuckers can't put a brim or adjustment strap on what "should be' a baseball cap ?
Does the "O", in G-o-D use more ink than the -....? When it needs to be in print ?

There are some religious factions that think that if you spell out the name of their Invisible Sky Friend, their invisible sky friend will be all offended.

PPaul certainly brings out the best anti Semitism among people. Wonder why....

NOt seeing how you guys keep getting away with the claim of Anti-Semitism.

The Arabs are as "Semitic" as the Jews are.

I don't think we should pick a side in a fight that has NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

Simple enough, but it's not like you are about to sign up and fight for Israel. Send some working class kids.

anti-semitism has nothing to do with Arabs. That is a canard of anti Semites.

ETA: Egypt gets almost as much foreign aid as Israel, second largest recipient. I dont see people here carping about Egypt, or how the Egyptian lobby is running Congress. Hmm, wonder why.

anti-semitism has nothing to do with Arabs. That is a canard of anti Semites.

ETA: Egypt gets almost as much foreign aid as Israel, second largest recipient. I dont see people here carping about Egypt, or how the Egyptian lobby is running Congress. Hmm, wonder why.

You have to understand WHY Egypt gets money.

Egypt gets money because they signed the Camp David Accord and promised to play nice with the Zionists. They didn't get that money before Camp David, and when the new government renounces Camp David, that gravy train is going to get cut off.

Which is fine with me.

Are you really this ignorant of foreign affairs? I mean, I even think Rick Perry would have understood this one...

I LIKE some things about RP's foreign affairs platform/

Its his economy theories that need regrooving.

SEriously Ron, we don't live in the 15th century anymore.

Isn't it nice how so many of the Jew haters seem to come out for Ron Paul? Ultimately too many of Ron Paul’s supporters simply revert back to their roots.:cuckoo:

not even israel (given that they back down and don't finish what they need to every time the U.S. asks... )

ask israeli's what it was like to take SCUD missiles during Gulf I because daddy bush asked them to so his "coalition" of arabs wouldn't cry.

but you and the other anti-semitic paulian idiots can keep lying... but there's a reason that racists and anti-semites adore ron paul... what's not for them to love in a guy who hates israel and hates the civil rights laws.

God your fucking stupid. Cant see your own hand infront of your face.

Bitch we are trillions of dollars in debt. The economy is on the verge of collapse. The military is exhausted.

But your so fucking stupid you cant see how its wrong that we pay for Israels defense, were willing to go to war with two more nations not to protect them but to eliminate any possibility that Israel will have to come to the negotiating table as an equal partner in world affairs.

This nation would be much better off if people like you just shut your fucking mouth and stop talking about things you clearly do not understand.

God your fucking stupid. Cant see your own hand infront of your face.

Bitch we are trillions of dollars in debt. The economy is on the verge of collapse. The military is exhausted.

But your so fucking stupid you cant see how its wrong that we pay for Israels defense, were willing to go to war with two more nations not to protect them but to eliminate any possibility that Israel will have to come to the negotiating table as an equal partner in world affairs.

This nation would be much better off if people like you just shut your fucking mouth and stop talking about things you clearly do not understand.

A lot of Americans are brainwashed by the religous zealots.

Isn't it nice how so many of the Jew haters seem to come out for Ron Paul? Ultimately too many of Ron Paul’s supporters simply revert back to their roots.:cuckoo:

So everyone who is against sending money to Israel or backing them is anti-semite?

Maybe you should pick a flag and stick with it.

I am an American and I am for whats best for America and that is not always what's best for Israel. I couldn't care less about anyone else's religion or heritage. I don't think we should be sending anyone money because I don't borrow money to give to the poor so why should my government be borrowing money to give to some other country? We are the ones paying for it so maybe it should be spent on us if it has to be spent. Or maybe they shouldn't be taking it from in the first place. It's Tyranny to take my money under the threat of imprisonment and then send it to other countries.

Last edited:
Israel is a strategic military outpost in the M.E. that is friendly to America and an ally. It's got nothing to do with jews. It's as simple as that. We need Israel, they need us, it works.

Forum List

Back