Lets have some fun. Samtorum looks to be second of not first in Iowa. Santorum vs O

Santorum vs Obama

• Santorum

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Sametorum vs Obama.

Doesnt matter who you vote for, or who wins. Policy will not change. We will continue to lumber towards economic collapse and more wars for profit. Freedom will continue to erode and the government will continue to become less productive as it continues to expand.

The American taxpayer will lose. Corporate power and those unable/unwilling to take care of themselves will continue to bleed the country dry.

If Santorum loses that fucking sweater vest, he can easily out-debate President Opromptor.

He can defeat the incumbent.

A potted plant should be able to unseat this President.

But I doubt Santorum will win the GOP nod.

• Banned
Sametorum vs Obama.

Doesnt matter who you vote for, or who wins. Policy will not change. We will continue to lumber towards economic collapse and more wars for profit. Freedom will continue to erode and the government will continue to become less productive as it continues to expand.

The American taxpayer will lose. Corporate power and those unable/unwilling to take care of themselves will continue to bleed the country dry.

I'll take that as a Paul write in.

More war and nation building is what he equals. For what? Just to be spit on as we spend trillions of dollars in blood and money on building up Afifucking stan...I support a lot of what Santorum believes in soically, but not his war, war and more war! I also think he will lose against Obama by more then McCain did in 2008 as he won't get any of the center.

Sametorum vs Obama.

Look so far as I am concerned Rick Sameasthem will be going down in flames in a week. That leaves Romney and Paul. We knew this is what it was going to be a long time ago, even through the cries of the liberals proclaiming Ron Pauls 'undetectability'.

Sametorum vs Obama.

Look so far as I am concerned Rick Sameasthem will be going down in flames in a week. That leaves Romney and Paul. We knew this is what it was going to be a long time ago, even through the cries of the liberals proclaiming Ron Pauls 'undetectability'.

I predict Paul will go down before Santorum.

I predict Paul will go down before Santorum.
Paul has too many exposed skeletons as an isolationist, and Racism.

More war and nation building is what he equals. For what? Just to be spit on as we spend trillions of dollars in blood and money on building up Afifucking stan...I support a lot of what Santorum believes in soically, but not his war, war and more war! I also think he will lose against Obama by more then McCain did in 2008 as he won't get any of the center.

Matthew, you have changed your "elect this guy" sig with every poll. Forgive me if I take your opinion with "TWO" grains of salt.

Matthew, you have changed your "elect this guy" sig with every poll. Forgive me if I take your opinion with "TWO" grains of salt.
I'm on this...and second the emote.

Settle down and don't burn yourselves out too early, it is going to be a long primary season. Santorum is a fluke and he will be scraping bottom again before we know it.

Santorum wants to turn the US into a Christian Iran. We are already a huge joke in the rest of the civilized world. He's a fucking nut and I would honestly move to another country if he got elected.

Forum List

Back