Santorum's 15 minutes at the top has begun!

• Banned
Eggzackery.

Once things like that get around, the bubble will burst. Well, the sodomy part might not get traction, but the birth control will.

Except he's right. The Supreme Court decision Griswold v Connecticut which declared regulating birth control as unconstitution is extremely faulty.

It's stupid to do so, but unconstitutional? No. He's right.

Romney is going to win the nomination now. This drains newt and he was the only one that was close nationally to Romney. Rick Santorum won't get above 3rd within S.Carolina, Florida, Nevada, Mitch, ect.

Last edited:
Romney is going to win the nomination now. This drains newt and he was the only one the was close nationally to Romney. Rick Santorum won't get above 3rd within S.Carolina, Florida, Nevada, Mitch, ect.

Actually, this surge may convince alot of on the fence conservatives to start backing Santorum.

“The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that," he said. "It is not a constitutional right. The state has the right to pass whatever statutes they have. That's the thing I have said about the activism of the Supreme Court--they are creating rights, and it should be left up to the people to decide."

Santorum sounds like one of our own ignorant rightwing nitwits here on USMB.

“The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that," he said. "It is not a constitutional right. The state has the right to pass whatever statutes they have. That's the thing I have said about the activism of the Supreme Court--they are creating rights, and it should be left up to the people to decide."

Santorum sounds like one of our own ignorant rightwing nitwits here on USMB.

He is. Guess which one.

Forum List

Back