ron paul will win iowa

If the current implosion for Cain continues (which it will), Newt will win IA.

They dumped bacchman as soon as someone they thought was actually electable came along. They dumped Perry as soon as they discovered he really wasn't, they will jump the train in a couple more days and there really ain'y nowhere else for them to go. But, it's OK, cause it's where they know they wanted to go yo begin with.

I doubt Paul will win but we'll just have to see. It would be nice and I think Paul would make a power ticket being all Republicans would back him and not have to spend the entire election trying to cover his ass from a crap record.

I doubt Paul will win but we'll just have to see. It would be nice and I think Paul would make a power ticket being all Republicans would back him and not have to spend the entire election trying to cover his ass from a crap record.
what makes you think all republicans would support him? The guys FP is nutty.

Because of what you just said, Ron Paul is nutty but you can't attack him on his policies... Meaning comes down to it you will vote R over D because you actually don't have anything but names to call Paul because you have been programed to.

The Problem with other candidates atm is they are lacing on policy, they are liberal or they don't even understand the issue.

No more can I buy that Paul and his supporters are nutty, not when there is Cain and his supporters that don’t even know where Cain stands on 99% of all issues, it seems neither does Cain.

This is all if Paul gets the nomination...

Well, Paul winning Iowa sure would make the Republican Primaries all the more interesting. If he does somehow end up winning the nomination, who does he pick for a running mate? Rand maybe, lol?

Doubtfull.

Ron Paul is the kind of guy that might actually choose a fiscally conservative democrat. Wouldnt that be something??

I cant think of a better way to suck all the partisanship right out of the room and turn the discussion to the future of the country instead of how retarded the other half of the population is.

So where exactly do we find this mythical creature?

Because of what you just said, Ron Paul is nutty but you can't attack him on his policies... Meaning comes down to it you will vote R over D because you actually don't have anything but names to call Paul because you have been programed to.

The Problem with other candidates atm is they are lacing on policy, they are liberal or they don't even understand the issue.

No more can I buy that Paul and his supporters are nutty, not when there is Cain and his supporters that don’t even know where Cain stands on 99% of all issues, it seems neither does Cain.

Yeah, actually, we can attack him on his policies. In fact, we have.

Yeah, actually, we can attack him on his policies. In fact, we have.

No, you really have not... All you have done is said "I really like spending trillions of dollars blowing shit up and the best part is we have to borrow to do it." Then you offer no cuts on social spending...

Last edited:
He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

How do you tie at Ames with 82% of the vote????? :dunno:

Funny

The dude being a condescending asshole the whole thread reveals how shallow his intelligence really is.

Don't worry I'm sure he'll do it again if you missed it.

Well Ames is one straw which he almost tied with Bachman, we all know the Ames Straw Poll..

..and there is another straw poll in Iowa called the NFRA which he won with 82% of the vote. Ron Paul Wins Iowa Straw Poll (NFRA) With 82% - YouTube

How shallow is my intelligence?

He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

Average intelligence of anti-Paultards displayed clearly here.

There were two straw polls done buddy.

The one he won with 82% was not online either but the National Federation of Republican Assemblies straw poll.

When Paultards stop drinking the media kool aid and believing everything that the media is spilling on them that he is unelectable, he has no chance of winning, and the things he proposes are completely insane, then maybe, JUST MAYBE we can have a real debate about this man.

However you guys are still too brainwashed to listen to anything it seems. I've been lucky and fortunate enough to see people change just like you and took a part in converting an Obama supporter and a Huckabee supporter. It can happen once you see and hear the right things that make you rethink your positions and what you believe.

Ron Paul supporters however do not waiver, we only grow and we will keep growing, you're free to laugh and hate it only makes this movement stronger. Only time can tell what will happen.

Last edited:

The one he won with 82% was not online either but the National Federation of Republican Assemblies straw poll.

When Paultards stop drinking the media kool aid and believing everything that the media is spilling on them that he is unelectable, he has no chance of winning, and the things he proposes are completely insane, then maybe, JUST MAYBE we can have a real debate about this man.

However you guys are still too brainwashed to listen to anything it seems. I've been lucky and fortunate enough to see people change just like you and took a part in converting an Obama supporter and a Huckabee supporter. It can happen once you see and hear the right things that make you rethink your positions and what you believe.

Ron Paul supporters however do not waiver, we only grow and we will keep growing, you're free to laugh and hate it only makes this movement stronger. Only time can tell what will happen.

It's idiots like yourself who give Dr. Paul a bad rep adding to his problems. It's well known Paul's supporters (not all) are over the board zealots who attack, attack, attack... I've said over and over if he got the nomination I would support him but people like you make me want to stay home. You don't do your candidate any great service by attacking fellow conservatives. NONE.. ZERO.

It's idiots like yourself who give Dr. Paul a bad rep adding to his problems. It's well known Paul's supporters (not all) are over the board zealots who attack, attack, attack... I've said over and over if he got the nomination I would support him but people like you make me want to stay home. You don't do your candidate any great service by attacking fellow conservatives. NONE.. ZERO.

They are not conservatives so your point is mute. I have no love for the GOP or there corporate lap dogs. You dont like the disunity within the GOP then I suggest you shut the fuck up and get behind Paul.

The 11th Commandment and all that...

Yes, republicans and conservatives, stifle debate in the GOP primary, hide the facts and maintain the lies – everyone stay on message and adhere blindly to dogma; you can’t let the truth get out.

They are not conservatives so your point is mute. I have no love for the GOP or there corporate lap dogs. You dont like the disunity within the GOP then I suggest you shut the fuck up and get behind Paul.
I've got a better idea. Why doesn't the biggest RINO of them all, Dr. Paul, go fuck up his own party and take all you GOP hating morons with him and let republicans pick the republican nomonee?

Oh yeah... cause you can't win an election with 2%.

Iowa is critical in the process, just ask Mike Huckabee.
This is not 2008.

IA is critical for one overiding reason, because if Mitt wins it the nomination is over, and because if he doesn't, whoever does will likely also win SC making FL once again Mitt's last stand.

It won't make any difference. Paul could win and the media would just delete the results or otherwise ignore him. He represents too much of a threat to the established order.

Forum List

Back