ron paul will win iowa

It won't make any difference. Paul could win and the media would just delete the results or otherwise ignore him. He represents too much of a threat to the established order.
Yes, being in congress for 30 years does make one outside of the established order.:cuckoo:

It's the initiatives he would push for as President that present a threat to the establishment.

It won't make any difference. Paul could win and the media would just delete the results or otherwise ignore him. He represents too much of a threat to the established order.
Yes, being in congress for 30 years does make one outside of the established order.:cuckoo:

If you don't believe military industrial complex is an established order that he would cut in half in a second then you haven't been paying attention to current events genius.

It's the initiatives he would push for as President that present a threat to the establishment.
LOL, no, it would not. The "establishment" as you like to think it exists would still be there and Ron Paul would be a miserable failure as President.

The greatest threat to the "establishment" was and is Newt, he challenged them, he defeated them, he co-opted them, and then they kicked him out. He is thier worst nightmare because not only has he shown he can beat them, but he's shown that he can actually accomplish what it is he says he wants to do. What has Paul accomplished in 30 years in the congress besides getting your panties wet?

If you don't believe military industrial complex is an established order that he would cut in half in a second then you haven't been paying attention to current events genius.
If you think he could actually do it you haven't paid a lick of attention to his actual record of accomplishing anything.

LOL, no, it would not. The "establishment" as you like to think it exists would still be there and Ron Paul would be a miserable failure as President.

The greatest threat to the "establishment" was and is Newt, he challenged them, he defeated them, he co-opted them, and then they kicked him out. He is thier worst nightmare because not only has he shown he can beat them, but he's shown that he can actually accomplish what it is he says he wants to do. What has Paul accomplished in 30 years in the congress besides getting your panties wet?

Paul does nothing to excite me, I won't be voting for him or any Republican.

I have a feeling any president in the near future will be labeled a failure with the current dismay of the world economy.

Paul does nothing to excite me, I won't be voting for him or any Republican.

I have a feeling any president in the near future will be labeled a failure with the current dismay of the world economy.
The current "dismay" in the world economy is the result of governments thinking that they actually should manipulate it.

Although I disagree with Ron Paul, I respect him. He sticks with his principal regardless of whether they are popular or not. The rest of the candidates seem to form their principals based on the opinion of their supporters. The one that's nominated will alter their stand on issues to attract independents and Democrats. If elected they will change again as needed.

How do you tie at Ames with 82% of the vote????? :dunno:

Average intelligence of anti-Paultards displayed clearly here.

There were two straw polls done buddy.

The one he won with 82% was not online either but the National Federation of Republican Assemblies straw poll.

When Paultards stop drinking the media kool aid and believing everything that the media is spilling on them that he is unelectable, he has no chance of winning, and the things he proposes are completely insane, then maybe, JUST MAYBE we can have a real debate about this man.

However you guys are still too brainwashed to listen to anything it seems. I've been lucky and fortunate enough to see people change just like you and took a part in converting an Obama supporter and a Huckabee supporter. It can happen once you see and hear the right things that make you rethink your positions and what you believe.

Ron Paul supporters however do not waiver, we only grow and we will keep growing, you're free to laugh and hate it only makes this movement stronger. Only time can tell what will happen.

It's idiots like yourself who give Dr. Paul a bad rep adding to his problems. It's well known Paul's supporters (not all) are over the board zealots who attack, attack, attack... I've said over and over if he got the nomination I would support him but people like you make me want to stay home. You don't do your candidate any great service by attacking fellow conservatives. NONE.. ZERO.

I'm sorry what the guy was being a condescending prick just like most anti-Paultards. Attack, attack, attack? What in god's good green earth are you reading exactly?

:lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

It ain't an attack you guys have got this impression that Ron Paul is unelectable cuz of the media, I guarantee you that. Cuz in the real world it's much different outside your bubble of friends. No other candidate has as many rallies and sign holding for him. I haven't seen any other candidates signs around except Ron Paul which have been at several different areas within a mile radius of me.

The GOP and the mainstream has done a great disservice to Ron Paul by constantly belittling him and laughing at him while then later accepting some of those ideas they laughed at in the next 4 years. Now that's what you call stupid, that's what you call crazy.

romney can't win there

cain is a joke

paul has a huge staff there and support

So? Iowa alone isn't Enough, and he is not going to be able to win enough of the rest to get the Nomination. Guy has a lot of good Ideas, but a couple that just wont fly with the Republican Base. Deal Breakers.

If you think he could actually do it you haven't paid a lick of attention to his actual record of accomplishing anything.

He's only a congressman. He represents the views and values of his constituency. He's actually had some pork barrel votes that leave me scratching my head but aside from that he's remarkably consistent. I suppose it depends on your definition of "accomplishing anything".

He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

All Ames shows is that we shouldn't put faith in Straw Polls.

The only way I see Ron Paul winning Iowa is if all the Democrats show up at Republican Caucuses and vote for him out of a huge prank.

I've always seen Paul's success (or lack thereof) as a reflection of the attitudes of American voters concerning the warfare state. He's the only candidate, from either major party, who credibly opposes 'nation-building' and the growing acceptance of US Imperialism.

He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

All Ames shows is that we shouldn't put faith in Straw Polls.

The only way I see Ron Paul winning Iowa is if all the Democrats show up at Republican Caucuses and vote for him out of a huge prank.
The speculation I see from people like you is laughable and commendable. :clap2:

Seriously though the guy is running in 3rd in a lot of polls and has been doing at least DECENTLY well, you have to give credit where credit is due. He has a strong base of support, that people who don't support him absolutely hate. Hate is another form of jealousy, like how I hate imperialist scumbags cuz I wish I could be one in some other life, perhaps?

Regardless, it's something to say he's not electable because he's running around 3rd at the moment. It's another thing to say that people that average below him in polls are electable while he isn't.

That's what I call the system at work for you folks, mainstream media will never seriously say this guy can win. No way in hell, they even said Rick Santorum could win while he was getting half of what Ron Paul was getting.

He's only a congressman. He represents the views and values of his constituency. He's actually had some pork barrel votes that leave me scratching my head but aside from that he's remarkably consistent. I suppose it depends on your definition of "accomplishing anything".
well, my deffinition of accomplishing anything is...

accomplishing ANYTHING.

Consistant?

Loading bills with pork and then voting against them is "consistant"?

Voting for a bill you call unconstitutional while bathing in constitutional ink is "consistant"?

Sending troops to war and not paing for it is "consistant"?

Finding a way to overcome your "principles" and voting for one of the most bloated and wasteful departmental budgets because the veterans "earned" it while voting against paying for ACTUAL troops you voted to send to war is "consistant"?

Complaining that the government has no constitutional authority to fund social programs while arguing that if we stop stationing troops overseas we could use the money for health care is "consistant"?

Complaining about blackwater while championing empowering captain freakin' stubing with a letter of marqui is "consistant"? (not even going to mention that by international treaty letters of marqui and reprisal are unlawful)

I suppose you may be right, because these inconsistancies in Paul's record are fairly consistant.

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about in many posts.

- But he voted for the war in Afghanastain to get the guys who attacked us on 9/11, when it became clear to him that this was a nation building mission, and we weren't really going after those guys, he stopped supporting that war.

- Most veterans are left homeless anyway, and RP is against the wars he doesn't want to send anymore funding over there, and the best part is he raises more money from active military personal than all the GOP candidates combined, even more than Obama.

- Ron Paul would rather see money go in the hands of people or to help people out over here than to sustain our empire. He's stated that many times, he's not cold hearted man give him so credit. He would eventually do away with things like FEMA or what not, but until then he'd make sure they were properly funded.

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about in many posts.

- But he voted for the war in Afghanastain to get the guys who attacked us on 9/11, when it became clear to him that this was a nation building mission, and we weren't really going after those guys, he stopped supporting that war.
False, the AUMF is explicit and it empowers the executive to make war, the limmittation on his ability to do so is "all neccessary force". That is what Paul voted for, if he thought he was voting for something else, he's not only inconsistant, he's incompetent. And he voted against funding those operations with 60m days of voting for the war, not "after it turned into nation building".

- Most veterans are left homeless anyway, and RP is against the wars he doesn't want to send anymore funding over there, and the best part is he raises more money from active military personal than all the GOP candidates combined, even more than Obama.
Ron paul voted for the war, if he doesn't like the way it's carried out to fucking bad, he's not the President and he doesn't get to play CinC.

Most veterans are left homeless? i suppose you have some link to show that? Or did you just make it up?

- Ron Paul would rather see money go in the hands of people or to help people out over here than to sustain our empire. He's stated that many times, he's not cold hearted man give him so credit. He would eventually do away with things like FEMA or what not, but until then he'd make sure they were properly funded.
Do away with FEMA? you mean the agency he cried to get into TX fastser when they had emergencies? You are correct, he doesn't like FEMA unless he happens to be bennefitting from it. As far as "wanting to get money in the hands of people" goes, fuck what he wants. Its ain't his money to fucking give. Ron Paul talks a good libertarian game, but he has no balls. It does not take courage to pander to your base.

he's been in the congress for 30 fucking years, has he shown any leadership ability? has he convinced the house even ONCE to back anything he proposed? Has he gooten other congressional leaders to follow him and elect him into the leadership?

Ron Paul warned of the crashing of the housing bubble and what would happen with the growth of government and crashing of the dollar in 2003.

He warned that if we do not seriously re-evaluate our foreign policy we will be at risked for more aggressive attacks in 1999.

What did your candidate do? Support the patriot act, the bailouts, tarp, healthcare, cap & trade.

Is it fair to label us tards, when we chose to study Austrian Economics, The Founding Fathers Foreign Policy, The Constitution as when it was written, and closely examine policies from short run to long run effects?

Ron Paul dominates the straw polls, but is disqualified as meaningless. But, when Herman Cain wins one Florida straw poll it blows him into star light? When Ron Paul raises the most money from active military it is not mentioned in the debates or when he is polling top 3 and raising money top 3 he some how is left out of the debates?

... wait Bill, Sean, and Mark said so.. oh ok. Yea, I am the tard.

Back in 2008, Paulbots were saying how RP brought in more cash to his campaign than any other GOP candidate. This was his year they said, RP would win! What did he get less than 1% of the votes or something like that?

Ron Paul will win....

No question...

Obama is in a world of hurt right now - he knows he will be defeated....
Ron Paul will do as he always does in these things, 3rd or better.

And you're right, the left knows Obama is toast, all they can do is call us racist. That's why it's more important than ever to elect a real Constitutional Conservative like Ron Paul and not some puppet like Romney or Perry.

Don't be so sure. Obama only knows one thing; how to campaign.

Obama will win a 2nd term, I guarantee it.

Forum List

Back