ron paul will win iowa

It is looking more and more likely he will win Iowa, but I can only imagine what the media and other candidates will say; "Iowa really doesn't reflect mainstream America" or "We are only focusing on NH."

I am doing calls and there is a high percentage of pro Ron Paul Iowans and even some that identified themselves as Social Conservatives. I think Ron Paul is doing much better then the polls lead on.

He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

Lmao, do you actually believe ANYONE could win 82% of any vote with that many people in the running?

Gullible much?

How do you tie at Ames with 82% of the vote????? :dunno:

Well, Paul winning Iowa sure would make the Republican Primaries all the more interesting. If he does somehow end up winning the nomination, who does he pick for a running mate? Rand maybe, lol?

How do you tie at Ames with 82% of the vote????? :dunno:

Funny

The dude being a condescending asshole the whole thread reveals how shallow his intelligence really is.

Don't worry I'm sure he'll do it again if you missed it.

Last edited:
Ron Paul will win....

No question...

Obama is in a world of hurt right now - he knows he will be defeated....

Ron Paul will win....

No question...

Obama is in a world of hurt right now - he knows he will be defeated....
Ron Paul will do as he always does in these things, 3rd or better.

And you're right, the left knows Obama is toast, all they can do is call us racist. That's why it's more important than ever to elect a real Constitutional Conservative like Ron Paul and not some puppet like Romney or Perry.

Well, Paul winning Iowa sure would make the Republican Primaries all the more interesting. If he does somehow end up winning the nomination, who does he pick for a running mate? Rand maybe, lol?

Doubtfull.

Ron Paul is the kind of guy that might actually choose a fiscally conservative democrat. Wouldnt that be something??

I cant think of a better way to suck all the partisanship right out of the room and turn the discussion to the future of the country instead of how retarded the other half of the population is.

It's wrong to say Paul has no chance in Iowa, but it's even more wrong to say he will certainly win. Intrade gives him about an 8% chance today. In 2008, he got 7% of the vote, just ahead of Giuliani. Paul's politics have gotten somewhat more popular since then, but they've also been coopted by the mainstream candidates.

romney can't win there

cain is a joke

paul has a huge staff there and support
$Pig_flies.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back