SHOCK POLL: Nikki Haley Trailing Trump by Just 4 Points in New Hampshire

I wonder if it's worth the time and effort to start a thread to thoroughly outline her policy positions. Domestic/Foreign/Monetary/Civil Liberties/Role of government...all of it.

That's something that never happens with any candlidate around here. Like...ever.

It's always just whatever snippets that the cable news entertainment platforms are churning out for consumption and coercion that dominates dialogue and the terms of controversy.

Last edited:
A new poll out of NH has Haley only trailing Trump by four points now and Trump down to 33% report. The momentum is real. Predictably, Trump's supporters will claim the poll is fake even though they've embraced them as gospel for months now.
They were talking about this on PSA the other day and I heard it repeated on some other podcasts. The analogy one of them used (this happened right after the college football snubbing of Florida State so the example was relevant); polling is scientific but people are not. Gut feelings come into play.
If the polls show that Trump is ahead by 30 points or if the line is that Ohio State should beat Purdue by 30 points and either don’t win by 30, there is a discussion about “what is wrong with them”. It doesn’t really help the loser of course in terms of delegates or the win/loss. But Trump/Ohio State aren’t running to beat Haley and Purdue, they are running to get into the “championship”...the General Election or the playoff.

Can’t wait to see Trump destroy Haley. She’s more of threat to Biden (in my view) than the blob.

There's not a meaningful difference between Republicans and Democrats at that level of politics.

These polls and surveys they routinely organize and invoke are nothing more than just another coercion technique. As I said, they're just advertising propaganda.

The problem is that people eat em up like they're candy. And the special interests who fund them know it. And that reveals the real problem. The real reason the country is so screwed. It's the electorate itself, collectively speaking.
Interesting. We share some understanding, but you take it down a different path.

A new poll out of NH has Haley only trailing Trump by four points now and Trump down to 33% report. The momentum is real. Predictably, Trump's supporters will claim the poll is fake even though they've embraced them as gospel for months now.

“Three hundred sixty-one Republicans and 239 undeclared voters participated in the poll”

LOL fake. Nearly half of those polled aren’t even Republicans.

I thought I read Jan 3rd is the pimary for N.H.

That's just wonderful. We keep spreading these election cycles out.

Trump is the only Republican President Biden can defeat.

We’re in an age of ignorance and stupidity, when millions of voters will gleefully vote for a treasonous criminal like Trump, someone unfit to be president; an age of childish, capricious voters who are unhappy but don’t know why, who whine and complain although unemployment is at historic lows, wages are increasing, and inflation is down to just 3 percent – and as a consequence of voters’ childish ignorance and stupidity, they believe, incorrectly, that a change in the WH will ‘fix’ everything, it won’t.
Poopeypants can't beat his own meat. Mrs Jones.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back