Why are 3rd party candidate's different?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
For some reason they always look a little different like Ross Perot, Ralph Nader and now Fredrick Douglas I mean Cornel West. If I'm not mistaken, the last presidential cycle the 3rd party candidate a times gets tongue tied. There's aways something different with them.

_116910042_mediaitem116910041.jpg

For some reason they always look a little different like Ross Perot, Ralph Nader and now Fredrick Douglas I mean Cornel West. If I'm not mistaken, the last presidential cycle the 3rd party candidate a times gets tongue tied. There's aways something different with them.
If half the people who voted for Nader in NH in ‘00 voted for Gore instead, he’d have won the state, the presidency and FL would have been moot. Small numbers of votes in the right places can make all the difference, hence ‘16 vs ‘20.

Whatever he is or isn't, there's no logical basis to his claim. If the moderators aren't going to police these frivilous nonsensical notions, maybe the members could help?
so youre going to moderate peoples opinion by personally attacking them??

If half the people who voted for Nader in NH in ‘00 voted for Gore instead, he’d have won the state, the presidency and FL would have been moot. Small numbers of votes in the right places can make all the difference, hence ‘16 vs ‘20.
thank god they didnt,, gore would have been a bigger fuck up than bush was,,

Its interesting how people in the media seem to ignore his speech issue. I understand the medical side of it but, can you imagine him giving a state of the union address?
if a shallow person cant look past simple speech impediments and hear the message being spoken thats on them,,

You opened the door when you mentioned fuck ups.
so to you bringing american manufacturing back home,, securing the border, no new wars, and peace in the middle east is worse than a 20 yr war over one man and the patriot act??

gores a no brainer,,

so to you bringing american manufacturing back home,, securing the border, no new wars, and peace in the middle east is worse than a 20 yr war over one man and the patriot act??

gores a no brainer,,
He lied about “repeal and replace”. He did good with “Warp Speed” and then shit on it by creating doubts about the vaccine. He lied about the election and, at least in spirit, led an insurrection.

He lied about “repeal and replace”. He did good with “Warp Speed” and then shit on it by creating doubts about the vaccine. He lied about the election and, at least in spirit, led an insurrection.
I was againts repeal and replace,, it should have been repealed and left to the states or the people as the constitution required,,

warp speed was a fuck up just like most of the stuff he did during covid,,
he should have fired fuici and had him arrested for creating covid,,

he gave his opinion about the election just like hilary and abrams are still doing,,

so youre OK with a 20 yr war over one person and the patriot act that violates just about every civil right we have??

Forum List

Back