Romney

Here's a random phrase lifted from the OP's "post."

"inspire a recrudescence of unbalanced fatuity"

Enter that exact phrase in Google. Hit submit.

Then (except for the adjective modifying "fatuity" -- in this case the word "unbalanced") enjoy seeing how many times that particular "turn of phrase" crops up.

Looks like "bnsbread" is a plagiarist of sorts.

I challenge you to tell us who wrote it.

It's a bunch of circular bs, providing zero evidence.
I wrote it. I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say.

Ok, if you wrote it, where is the evidenct to back up your assertions? Take your time, I'll wait.

Last edited:
When I began writing this post, I had the notion that I would write about something positive and optimistic instead of going on about how loopy Mitt Romney is. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything particularly positive to write about. So, instead, I'll just tell you that Romney has been working overtime to represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise. Here's the story: The surest way for his yes-men to succeed is for them to inspire a recrudescence of unbalanced fatuity. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how Romney just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment." The Republicans want me to stop trying to deliver new information about his pathetic, infantile insults. Instead, they would rather I cry. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Don't let yourself be buffaloed by Romney. Don't let yourself be persuaded to believe that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly just because a lot of bookish dummkopfs happen to believe that. Analyze the arguments for yourself and see if you agree with my claim that Romney apparently believes that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. You and I know better than that. You and I know that Romney is convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of yahooism. I suspect that if he held a rally in support of yahooism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that I do not have the time in one sitting to go into the long answer as to why many of Romney's manuscripts are seriously flawed, frequently fail to meet minimal standards of logic, and, on balance, are clueless. But the short answer is that he claims that he is a spokesman for God. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

Now that I think about it, over time, Romney's viewpoints have progressed from being merely lusk to being superlusk, hyperlusk, and recently ultralusk. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megalusk. We must work together to get people to sign a petition to limit Romney's ability to cause trouble. What can you do to help? For starters, you might want to oppose Romney and all he stands for. I personally derive great satisfaction in doing that sort of thing because many people who follow Romney's ploys have come to the erroneous conclusion that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. The stark truth of the matter is that there is no doubt that he will marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of antihumanist cavilers within a short period of time. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that it's amazing to me that Romney's foot soldiers actually contend that everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with Romney's requirements is a vilipensive paper-pusher. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but many, many people have been hurt by Romney for daring to keep his trained seals at bay. In fact, there are so many such people that even listing their names would take more space than I can afford in this letter. In their honor, though, I will say that there is only one way to stop Romney from manipulating public understanding of diabolism. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of self-righteous tax cheats, people who are willing to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Then together we can cast an unfamiliar ray of sunshine over the unsophisticated landscape of his methods of interpretation. Together we can show the world that Romney parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly like a weathercock. Let us now lend a helping hand because in that is our only hope for the future.

Do you hear steam??

Here's a random phrase lifted from the OP's "post."

"inspire a recrudescence of unbalanced fatuity"

Enter that exact phrase in Google. Hit submit.

Then (except for the adjective modifying "fatuity" -- in this case the word "unbalanced") enjoy seeing how many times that particular "turn of phrase" crops up.

Looks like "bnsbread" is a plagiarist of sorts.

Give him a chance to rebuttle that.

If I were to summarize Mittens's nutty overgeneralizations I'd need only one word: bookish. Let's review the errors in Romney's statements in order. First, Mittens trumpets merciless racism laced with pudibund careerism. He accuses people of being narrow-minded. Does he assert people are narrow-minded because they refuse to accept his claim that the average working-class person can't see through his chicanery? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. If you're like most people you just shrug your shoulders whenever you hear about his latest principles. When your shoulders get tired of shrugging I hope you'll realize that Mittens had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, he gave us hoodlumism, oligarchism, and stoicism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, in fact "insecure" is his middle name. I suppose Mittens just doesn't want to admit that we are not robots. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Mittens encourage homicidal, garrulous mafia dons to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort. It makes me want to act as a positive role model for younger people, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that there is only one way to stop Mittens from threatening, degrading, poisoning, bulldozing, and killing this world of ours. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of surly cheapskates, people who are willing to arraign Mittens at the tribunal of public opinion. Then together we can brush away the cobwebs of Machiavellianism. Together we can show the world that many of the people I've talked to have said that Mittens and his encomiasts should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that most people don't realize that Mittens has already revealed his plans to burn his critics at the stake. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an ethically bankrupt, nerdy schlub. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and utterly anecdotal, but Mittens justifies his superstitious, salacious jeremiads with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Mittens's claim that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that his cocky polity is a respected civil-rights organization then he will paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures.

Mittens's gofers resist seeing that Mittens never seems to listen to anyone else's positions and reasoning. They resist seeing such things because to see them, to examine them, to think about them and draw conclusions from them is to yank up mingy big-labor bosses from the dark rocks under which they hide and flaunt them before the bright sunshine of public exposure. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" posts, I want also to note that the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of his rotting empire of obstructionism uniformly believe that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. Well, I have news for such soulless scum: Mittens knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his pathological excesses. My take on the matter is that if you think that everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with his requirements is a politically incorrect, venom-spouting wimp then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what Mittens wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance such as that he has a strategy. His strategy is to nurture the seeds of our eventual destruction so that they grow like a rapidly malignant mutant form of kudzu. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Mittens. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that Mittens thumbs his nose at some of the very things I treasure.

Last edited:
Mittens's worst transgressions are systematically whitewashed by the press. Don't forget, he also might be a FELON!

Last edited:
Romney's tractates require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous post; and second, a commentary on Romney's own prognoses. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this post but the conclusion's general outline is that I claim that there are in fact many people who possess the intelligence, wisdom, talent, and ability to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by Romney. My goal is to locate those people and encourage them to help me denounce Romney's accusations. I'll finish this post by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that I hate Romney's constant misuse of historical analogies.

Romney's tractates require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous post; and second, a commentary on Romney's own prognoses. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this post but the conclusion's general outline is that I claim that there are in fact many people who possess the intelligence, wisdom, talent, and ability to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by Romney. My goal is to locate those people and encourage them to help me denounce Romney's accusations. I'll finish this post by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that I hate Romney's constant misuse of historical analogies.

And what tractates has Romney written lately?

Who has been harmed from Romney? The people employed by all the businesses he's successfully saved? The Athletes who won in the 2002 Olympics?

What accusations has Romney made?

Don't worry no one is blindly accepting your words as truth. I don't think you'd know the truth if it spit up on you.

Thank you for teaching me a new word...lusk.

a. 1. Lazy; slothful.
n. 1. A lazy fellow; a lubber.
v. i. 1. To be idle or unemployed.

Forum List

Back